Hand seams

Pacal_II

The hand and body textures aren't compatible.  Just reinstall your texture and accept all overwrite prompts.

I use mod manager, but even when I put the texture (sunburn for UNB and CBBE) at the end of the mod order nothing changes

It's quite simple, you're using this mod *kaw Claws -Colored Sharp Nails*.

Kaw Claws-Colored Long Nails

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5910/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/5910-1-1326255720.jpg

or old.

kaw Claws -Colored Sharp Nails

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3019-kaw-claws-colored-sharp-nails/

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/bio_game/imgs/8/d/8d930a18.jpg

This mod is not compatible with all textures.

Either thereon renounce, or in laborious handwork (manually) the matching to find textures. 

But it will never be perfect, because the hand meshes, not all textures accepted. 

The hand and body textures aren't compatible.  Just reinstall your texture and accept all overwrite prompts.

I use mod manager, but even when I put the texture (sunburn for UNB and CBBE) at the end of the mod order nothing changes

It's quite simple, you're using this mod *kaw Claws -Colored Sharp Nails*.

Kaw Claws-Colored Long Nails

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5910/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/5910-1-1326255720.jpg

or old.

kaw Claws -Colored Sharp Nails

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3019-kaw-claws-colored-sharp-nails/

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/bio_game/imgs/8/d/8d930a18.jpg

This mod is not compatible with all textures.

Either thereon renounce, or in laborious handwork (manually) the matching to find textures. 

But it will never be perfect, because the hand meshes, not all textures accepted.

That doesn't seem to be the problem. I tried taking off the claws, untagging the mad and uninstalling it. Nothing changed.
That doesn't seem to be the problem. I tried taking off the claws, untagging the mad and uninstalling it. Nothing changed.

It's also quite possible that your body texture mod is literally only a body texture mod and has no hand graphic, and so you'll get this seam with every possible combination of anything regardless of what hand texture you're using.  Specifically, your body texture needs to include femalehands_1.dds and femalebody_1.dds or else you'll have this seam with anything you do.  I don't use mod organizer applications, but assuming it works like FOMM and maintains a "live" copy in the folder instead of copying everything before game startup, you can simply double-check to see if there's a femalehands_1.dds file in your /textures/actors/character/female folder -- if not, there's your problem.

Or your texture mod might simply require manual installation.  At one point I had the same problem with the skin I use (Mature Skin), which yours resembles, because I forgot to manually install the femalehands texture from the "/standard" folder in the archive after I installed everything in the "/standard/normal skin no scars" subfolder (curiously, I hadn't missed the head texture, but the hands eluded me for some reason).

If none of the above work and you're really up for it, you could start playing with the texture yourself!  You'd need to desaturate a bit and darken a bit using the hue-saturation-value sliders in a photoediting program like GIMP.  It wouldn't take more than an hour or two of trial and error, but you could shortcut a lot of that by using the eyedropper tool on your body texture in a couple of random places until you come up with an "average" color and then try to hue-shift your hand texture to meet that.

It's also quite possible that your body texture mod is literally only a body texture mod and has no hand graphic, and so you'll get this seam with every possible combination of anything regardless of what hand texture you're using.  Specifically, your body texture needs to include femalehands_1.dds and femalebody_1.dds or else you'll have this seam with anything you do.  I don't use mod organizer applications, but assuming it works like FOMM and maintains a "live" copy in the folder instead of copying everything before game startup, you can simply double-check to see if there's a femalehands_1.dds file in your /textures/actors/character/female folder -- if not, there's your problem.

---snip---

This must be in the texture folder!

For body

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

For hands

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

For the head

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

If only one of these files is missing or of different mods (texture) originates, always lead to errors!

When He uses these claws, then the texture errors occur because this claws have their own Texture folder.

Only when these folders are cleanly removed, he can repair his textures.  ;)

---snip---

This must be in the texture folder!

For body

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

For hands

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

For the head

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

If only one of these files is missing or of different mods (texture) originates, always lead to errors!

When He uses these claws, then the texture errors occur because this claws have their own Texture folder.

Only when these folders are cleanly removed, he can repair his textures.  ;)

I use mod organizer. It creates seperate virtual data folders for each mod and combines them the moment you start the game. That means that if you just tick off the mod then it's as if the files from that mod never existed in the game.
---snip---
I use mod organizer. It creates seperate virtual data folders for each mod and combines them the moment you start the game. That means that if you just tick off the mod then it's as if the files from that mod never existed in the game.

Are you so sure, Installed mod organizer your mods in the data folder and uninstalled again.

I am just asking because I personally no tools use, I do everything manually.

If your mod organizer just the ESP disabled or removed and the other data remain in the folders, Your problem never disappears!

some files need namely no ESP, especially texture files.

know you actually where you find these files or you rely completely on these tools?  ;)

Edit: I have mine a tutorial from Mod Organizer viewed, for me easy too complicated!

The guy in the video has made five errors in his explanation, therefore it came five times to the CTD.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I have in my game 255 ESP \ ESM files and my game is running smoothly.  ;)  :P

---snip---

Are you so sure, Installed mod organizer your mods in the data folder and uninstalled again.

I am just asking because I personally no tools use, I do everything manually.

If your mod organizer just the ESP disabled or removed and the other data remain in the folders, Your problem never disappears!

some files need namely no ESP, especially texture files.

know you actually where you find these files or you rely completely on these tools?  ;)

Edit: I have mine a tutorial from Mod Organizer viewed, for me easy too complicated!

The guy in the video has made five errors in his explanation, therefore it came five times to the CTD.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I have in my game 255 ESP \ ESM files and my game is running smoothly.  ;)  :P

I'm not exactly sure what you wrote, but yes I understand how mod organizer works and how files write over each other. MO is known for the fact that it creates virtual data folders and only combines them into one huge one the moment you turn the game on. So depending how you order the files they will overwrite each other the way you want. Besides that I did also just delete the folder which has the files you mentioned and it didn't work either.

Archived