Sandbox-able furniture for more than one person?

Just Brainstorming/thinking out loud: I'd love to have Sandbox-able for more than one person. Say, we set up a a restrained prisoner/slaves at the roadside and whoever sandboxes in the area may "take notice" of them (cleaning, teasing, whipping, "milking", whatever) ideally, without making it a fullblown script or sex scene, but rather a furniture animation, such as chopping wood.

Could have non-adult-applications as well. Say a table with chairs. First person that sits down begins to shuffle cards, once another person takes place they begin to play with the cards. Or armwrestling in the tavern.

The only furniture in Skyrim that does something like that, seems to be, the beheading chopping block and I can't quite make out, how this works (and it depends on scripts as well).

Skyrims nif's allow for multiple Furniture-Markers per mesh. I found out, that they are filled by the number of their definition (Marker0 at first, then Marker1, then Marker2..), but I can't find conditions that allow to ask for the used marker (so I can't do 'for Marker 0 play "struggle in vain" animation').

I experimented a bit and found out, that sleep and sit markers at the same time are possible, which would allow for some distinction and so different animations, but with a sleep marker on the nif, it looks like, the whole thing counts as a bed (and breaking into skyrim houses after 2AM, I guess sleeping isn't something, that the sandbox does).

post-1082376-0-37809000-1487437386_thumb.jpg

Any other ideas/hints?

Progress! A little bit, at least.

I can't "name" markers in conditions, but as I learned, markers are filled by NPCs in order of their nif-skope definitition and I can declare markers one-direction-only:

post-1082376-0-23796500-1487463943_thumb.jpg

and there are conditions for entering furnitures:

post-1082376-0-36324700-1487464062_thumb.jpg

This allows for different animations based on markers....

post-1082376-0-81248100-1487464182_thumb.jpg

(Just a proof of concept with linked refs. Currently hoping/waiting for sandboxing to happen :) )

... and should allow further animations with a quite easy script:

post-1082376-0-01112300-1487464459_thumb.jpg

Something along the lines of:

Scriptname doubleChairTest extends ObjectReference  

import utility
import Debug

Actor Property Actor1  Auto  
Actor Property Actor2  Auto  
Idle Property CompleteIdle  Auto  

Event OnActivate( ObjectReference akActionRef )
    Actor testActor = akActionRef as Actor

if (self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(0) && !self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(1))
        ;First Activation
        Actor1=testActor
    endif

if (self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(0) && self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(1))
        ;Second Activation
        Actor2=testActor
    endif

if (self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(0) && self.IsFurnitureMarkerInUse(1))
       ;Now with both Actors known and in place, set up combined animation.
       ;Actor1.playIdleWith(CompleteIdle,Actor2)
    endif

EndEvent

Of course, there needs to be some cleanup as well (If one or more actors leave the furniture, Porperties have to be reset...).

Prove-of-Half-the-Concept:

post-1082376-0-49640100-1487471343_thumb.jpg

This guy sandboxed onto the Slavegirl (suiteable animations obviously missing :))

Now one thing seems very possible: Animations that don't really interact. Say a sandboxing NPCs grabs in the general direction of a restrained slavegirls breasts, while the slavegirl goes on, playing her generic idle. Interaction limited to HDT-Effects.

The hard thing would be synchronised animations (Something like, the NPC grabs, while the Slavegirl struggles to get away). I've got to admit, at this Point, I have no clue, just whild guesses, how to proceed.

nice , can see your progression ,however much more interested in your "chopping wood" idea now you have bought it up , could 2 or 3 not really interact independently letting the victim become used from different angles at different times like the "rubbing your hands together round a fire" like in solitude.  I copied your furniture all over the place and ran slaverun ......brilliant  I'm sure you can guess what happens judging by the screenshot [that looks great by the way is he rubbing her up?] edit did read all the above and some other posts ,i like the slave concept too although a lot of people seem to be working on there own versions i think  not breaking the flow is very important and taking off clothes for a rape or to simply take advantage is weird too but I'm rambling now thanks again I'm kinda getting this wizardry you are performing

Prove-of-Half-the-Concept:

attachicon.gifenb 2017_02_19 03_02_50_11.jpg

This guy sandboxed onto the Slavegirl (suiteable animations obviously missing :))

Now one thing seems very possible: Animations that don't really interact. Say a sandboxing NPCs grabs in the general direction of a restrained slavegirls breasts, while the slavegirl goes on, playing her generic idle. Interaction limited to HDT-Effects.

The hard thing would be synchronised animations (Something like, the NPC grabs, while the Slavegirl struggles to get away). I've got to admit, at this Point, I have no clue, just whild guesses, how to proceed.

judging by other animations general direction is as good as it gets , although all in one hdt animated pussy looks like it goes in , but i thought that was how it was positioned

nice , can see your progression ,however much more interested in your "chopping wood" idea now you have bought it up , could 2 or 3 not really interact independently letting the victim become used from different angles at different times like the "rubbing your hands together round a fire" like in solitude.  I copied your furniture all over the place and ran slaverun ......brilliant  I'm sure you can guess what happens judging by the screenshot [that looks great by the way is he rubbing her up?] edit did read all the above and some other posts ,i like the slave concept too although a lot of people seem to be working on there own versions i think  not breaking the flow is very important and taking off clothes for a rape or to simply take advantage is weird too but I'm rambling now thanks again I'm kinda getting this wizardry you are performing

Angles are possible/dependent on played animation. I think, up to 4 additional NPCs could interact (CK offers 5 identifyable-entry points, the first one would always be used for the NPC in the slave's position).

The pose on the last screenshot is the same as with the two slavegirls above (where it's easier to see what's going on). Not very suitable, just a proof-of-concept.

Angles are possible/dependent on played animation. I think, up to 4 additional NPCs could interact (CK offers 5 identifyable-entry points, the first one would always be used for the NPC in the slave's position).

The pose on the last screenshot is the same as with the two slavegirls above (where it's easier to see what's going on). Not very suitable, just a proof-of-concept.

it seems like you have a lot of animating to do, if I can help [bearing in mind how incapable I am on a pc] just say the word ,as ive been thinking of this very concept for some time ill be here a lot hopefully learning definately talking , I think this is for bondage quickly going to become essential so good luck 

it seems like you have a lot of animating to do, if I can help [bearing in mind how incapable I am on a pc] just say the word ,as ive been thinking of this very concept for some time ill be here a lot hopefully learning definately talking , I think this is for bondage quickly going to become essential so good luck 

after a few days I got the perpose for that code, that's amazing 

Thanks.

For my further experiements, I copied one of X/ZAZ furniture, sandbox-enabled it and added a "seat". Then I copied it's animation, attached a new animation to that seat (creating it, was harder than I thought, my 3d program behaved strange...)

post-1082376-0-30589200-1487727003_thumb.jpg

As a result:

post-1082376-0-48746700-1487727048_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-03746200-1487727055_thumb.jpgpost-1082376-0-46220300-1487727061_thumb.jpg

Works OK (one is player, rest is sandboxing NPCs), but I somehow damaged the nif (I guess), because the copied ZAZ-animation is somewhat broken. The slave falls out sometimes!?

The good: It works pretty well, even for the player, without need to add scripts (click on NPC to speak with her, click on furniture to interact with her).

The bad: Animation doesn't look good. No sounds. Did I mentions, that I somewhat broke the furniture-nif?

The ugly: If the slave falls out, or dies (or get's lost otherwise), a sandboxing NPC might take her place...

Nice to have: More animations :) Perhaps some kind of Sex-Lab integration, perhaps partially, like the slave making sexy sounds, get's errect or squirts/ejaculates...

My current state of work(requires ZaZ Animation Pack)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wldoj4t95j7gf3a/xHangingChandelier.7z

(Stuff can be found in Dragonsreach and The Bannered Mare, save before install. The rugs in Dragonsreach don't have animations, just poses, which makes them cranky to use for the player).

ok you used a gag ,and fucking amazing, some camara issues but ...wow ... and you can add more abusers ,so cool how they walked right up and did that then moved on, will they be able to do it at independent times? liked the chair too maybe she should squat  though  , could you make a shorter pillory so you can also use her face...as you're still making furniture , sexlab expressions would be good to

Re-using animations is quite hard. I (currently?) can't import them, so I have to work blind and hope it all fits together when they wokr together, independently. I guess I have to learn a few more tricks more with 3ds Max, before getting this done.

And, yes, I could add more participants. I guess at least four, (perhaps even five) diffrent "kinds" of animations could work, with even more slots. One NPC dancing in the middle, three people cheering/clapping and another one groping the dancer, would only use three kinds of animation (unless each of the three clappers would get their own animation).

I think, it's not hard once we have the basic template (and accept some limitations). My current main problem is, "making suitable animations", a classic case of "Problem exist between Keyboard and Chair" :). I guess/hope this will get easier with more routine.

I'd like to have at least one better working/looking example, to  make a template. I think/hope I can even get the Animations to sync.

With this we can hopefully besiege scripters on how to integrate some of the finer aspects (Sounds, sexlab-integration) and maybe win some animators for more animations.

my besieging head is on , there's a lot of people here are workaholics and love to see things work , I cant stay off this site and I cant even run creation kit, kinda thought you would wanna do the anims' though but "if you make it they will come" seems appropriate to say .....about that buggy camara I noticed inte had trouble placing furniture in pop could be the same reason but didn't state why ....gonna ask , also this would kinda fit well with devious framework that changes things with furniture [i think]

post-1063381-0-82066900-1488280024_thumb.jpg finally worked out how to convert a bmp to jpg  couldn't place it though as its at the front ,meant to show you this ages ago , I see allsorts  of furniture dispersed around the villages for there own justice with anybody and every body "punishing" them , hmm do you think it can be set to male and female , that doubles the animation needed and that leaves it open for sandboxed cruelty witch is even more animations ,plus the card playing and other regular activities will make it seem very much more alive

A little update, I worked out how to make animations with more than one participant (all former tries crashed my 3ds max upon export), and I could work it into a little scene with 2 stages.

Stage one: Tormentor plays with prisoner:

post-1082376-0-19931400-1488735248_thumb.jpg

Stage two: Tormentor, well, would fuck her, but there's no sexlab integration yet, so It's just the motion, doesn't even drop the pants:

post-1082376-0-12497300-1488735350_thumb.jpg

So far so good. Things to improve:

- Perhaps sexlab-integration

- Awful animations

Things that go Wtf?

- NPCs missing their positions (this one's a bit to the left and i've seen worse.):

post-1082376-0-24339200-1488735414_thumb.jpg

Saddle rack standing at the whiterun stables, NPCs were sandboxing in from Prison Overhaul and Hyrdagorgons Slavegirls, no scripts attached to them, however I used sendAnimationEvent on them to reach "stage two", I don't know how risky that is.

Current state:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tutshvbrrnqsoox/xHangingChandelier-05032017.7z

I think with this I can / will ask in other threads for help.

The fixed camera "bug" seemingly appears if I use animated objects like the rope on the prisoner. The second actor doesn't have an anim object on him/her (and the animation is actually completly seperate), so the camera bug doesn't appear for that position. As for the rest: I'll PM you.

Archived