Looking for assistance

maramahrolf

I am having some problems with animal dicks not showing up. ie. I am stroking the horses invisible dick. The following is my load, any help is greatly appreciated.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
dreamcatcher.esp=1
flute-mlp.esp=1
mare_in_the_moon.esp=1
MLP FIM Gold to Bits.esp=1
whistle.esp=1
brat_3x_merchants_sp0.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
oreglow.esp=1
greenwaterfix_compatible.esp=1
UTHERINSPIREDJUDGEMENT.esp=1
ogDiverseDragons2_noDLC.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SpecialEditionMainMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BesEss.esp=1
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
HPSoulGemBirth.esp=1
BFA_BeastAddOn.esp=1
a1Ravenous.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Sexlab Breeder.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
Beastess Forsworn.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
vlkAnimalFollower.esp=1
SummonsLion.esp=1
BDBigCats.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Tame Beast.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
BDSICHC.esp=1

Thanks again in advance.

First things first, just check and make sure that mesh and textures for creature genitals are actually in your game directory. You know, wherever Skyrim is located: data/meshes OR textures/actors/Horse/character assets. Use Nifskope to open .nif files which are the meshes to examine them, you should find yourself staring at a horse with a huge member. Use DDSOpt or Gimp to open .dds files which are the textures, in which case you should find yourself staring at pictures of horse cock. If you see none of this, install More Nasty Critters to get those meshes and textures back.

First things first, just check and make sure that mesh and textures for creature genitals are actually in your game directory. You know, wherever Skyrim is located: data/meshes OR textures/actors/Horse/character assets. Use Nifskope to open .nif files which are the meshes to examine them, you should find yourself staring at a horse with a huge member. Use DDSOpt or Gimp to open .dds files which are the textures, in which case you should find yourself staring at pictures of horse cock. If you see none of this, install More Nasty Critters to get those meshes and textures back.

So I should uninstall it and then retry? 

Edit* Also, what version?  KK -True Wolves,   LurkerPierced, MoreNastyCritters9_0_fomod, or  MoreNastyCritters9_0?

Edit** I just looked after I removed the mod that one of the only that have a penis still is the dog. (Not in game though.)

Edit*** Got it working finally. I did not realize that I had to download it with one of the two with the odd name is all. 

Edit* Also, what version?  KK -True Wolves,   LurkerPierced, MoreNastyCritters9_0_fomod, or  MoreNastyCritters9_0?

Edit** I just looked after I removed the mod that one of the only that have a penis still is the dog. (Not in game though.)

Edit*** Got it working finally. I did not realize that I had to download it with one of the two with the odd name is all. 

Yeah, most of the mods on here have terrible instructions or none at all so what I do is look at which file is the latest, which file is the biggest size, and after downloading it, I also open it up and take a quick look at what's inside the files to make sure the folder paths are correct before installing it.  

Yeah, most of the mods on here have terrible instructions or none at all so what I do is look at which file is the latest, which file is the biggest size, and after downloading it, I also open it up and take a quick look at what's inside the files to make sure the folder paths are correct before installing it.  

Funny thing is, that scrambled download and the most recent had the same name even...so confusing.

Archived