Anyone willing to help with a Haydee follower mod?

Hello,

I'm hoping someone with the knowledge and computer can help me with a Haydee Follower mod for Fallout 4.

I have created the full outfit, with all the textures, materials, meshes, It's a mash up of several existing meshes from the game and the web, but unfortunately due to my computer dying (MoBo only recognizes 4Gb of ram at a time, and my Video Card caught fire and died.) I can't actually run the CK or the game at the moment.

I also have NFI how to do terminal entries or put items into containers that unlock only after certain conditions.

My idea is that down in the bowels of the mechanists lair, in the room where the RoboBrain surgery happens, one of the sick bastards ripping people's brains out, found a subject that had an ass that just too good to destroy.

So instead he decided to do the mind wipe, but put the brain back into a custom made body he created. I was wanting to have some terminal entrie/s maybe, and an option to unlock a Protectron Pod or Cryo Chamber with "Haydaa"(*) inside, who would activate once you've read the terminal / unlocked the pod, and she would become an optional follower.

* The idea for the name change was so that I could use Ada's companion voice files/dialogues without it sounding to different.

The outfit Is broken up into separate parts so it could easily be adapted to be a player armor/outfit as well.

Thanks for reading :)

post-945957-0-27115400-1487436283_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone ever get back to you on this? It's a damn shame if they haven't—from what I understand, you've already done the bulk of the work with the modeling, and there's almost no one else working on this. (There is one other person but they did kind of a shite job and the whole outfit is a single thing, plus a broken "companion.")

I might be able to kinda stitch it together using FO4Edit? I have a little bit of knowledge but not much as it comes to Companions. Message me if you're interested, and even if you're no longer interested in working on the project yourself, I'd appreciate if you sent me the files, just to see if I could do anything with them. I'd publicly credit you every step of the way. I can link you to a mod I've built if you want to see any previous experience.

Archived