Is it possible to give custom/mod followers hdt working vagina?

I've seen the all in one hdt vagina mods, but I'm just curious if it's possible to get an hdt vagina working on a standalone follower.

I'm trying to get it to work on Neisa: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75333/?

If it's possible is the tweaking complicated? I'm willing to learn and get the general run down of this.
Thank you so much in advance.

(just a theory though, does it involve copying specific parts of those hdt vagina mods and pasting them into the follower files?)
edit: i've also already modified neisa's nevernude file so that she actually has a nude body instead of appearing invisible when naked by copying femalebody.nif and renaming it to nevernude.nif

What nevernude file do you mean? I just downloaded v1.0.1.6 of the mod and there is no nevernude file.

There are only femalebody_1.nif, femalefeet_1.nif and femalehands_1.nif

Pretty much what you'd expect for  a follower with fixed weight.

The skeleton in that mod is some screwed up shit btw, there are duplicate bones all over the place.

I wouldn't be surprised if HDT PE doesn't work with that.

Replacing the body is very simple btw, just take the three meshes I mentioned above from any body with a HDT vagina and replace the Neisa meshes with them.

Bodies with a HDT vagina are UUNP Special with all its variations (build the body you want in Bodyslide, UUNP Special is already included in the Bodyslide main file on Nexus) and Clams of Skyrim (here on Loverslab). There are probably more bodies to choose from, I don't really care since I'm quite happy with UUNP Special.

What nevernude file do you mean? I just downloaded v1.0.1.6 of the mod and there is no nevernude file.

The skeleton in that mod is some screwed up shit btw, there are duplicate bones all over the place.

Replacing the body is very simple btw, just take the three meshes I mentioned above from any body with a HDT vagina and replace the Neisa meshes with them.

Bodies with a HDT vagina are UUNP Special with all its variations (build the body you want in Bodyslide, UUNP Special is already included in the Bodyslide main file on Nexus) and Clams of Skyrim (here on Loverslab). There are probably more bodies to choose from, I don't really care since I'm quite happy with UUNP Special.

Sorry, correction:

i meant to say femalebodynever.nif file, not nevernude.nif file.

and you dont need to download anythign from that mod to make it work. just follow the directions in the mod description/post page. Which is:

first you gotta duplicate and copy teh femalebody_1.nif file and rename that duplicate to femalebodynever.nif and replace that with the orignal femalebodynever.nif file and it'll work fine. Neisa will now be fully nude when all gear is off with all the hdt physics on butt and breasts, the only issue is that her pubes will be in blue/purple indicating a missing texture file of some sort which i have yet to figure out how to fix. 

The main reason i want to "hdt vaginafy" neisa is because of her body type. She seems to use a 7bO/unpbO (oppai) body or some kind of custom version of that (those tits of hers are godly), does hdt vagina support any of those?

;)

Neisa Nude 

75419-0-1462328743.jpg

http://openworldpcgaming.com/feed-items/neisa-nude-patch/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75419/?

Skyrim Tanker Neisa, im confused

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61703-skyrim-tanker-neisa-im-confused/

Archived