Sharing my Bodyslide UUNP HDT Conversions on tumblr

ChocolateRICE

Just to share with you guys my tumblr. :cool:

I am now posting my uunp hdt conversions there. 

https://goromajimayy.tumblr.com/

It takes me several days to finally customize the theme of my tumblr the way I like. 

But somehow I cannot find the like button of my post.

I do not why.

When I visit the example of this theme, I can see the posts which can be liked.

Maybe it's just my problem.

I don't want to change anymore.

Does anyone know what's going on lol?

Guest kenmastery

Great conversions, and thanks for sharing. With that theme you have to click on each photo set and it loads to a new window, the the like button will be at the top of the page. 

Great conversions, and thanks for sharing. With that theme you have to click on each photo set and it loads to a new window, the the like button will be at the top of the page. 

Thank you guys for supporting me. It means a lot to me. Some of my posts get liked. I know my posts can be liked. But usually you can see the like button of your own post. Even I loaded to a new window. There is not a like button at the top of the page. 

Guest kenmastery

Thank you guys for supporting me. It means a lot to me. Some of my posts get liked. I know my posts can be liked. But usually you can see the like button of your own post. Even I loaded to a new window. There is not a like button at the top of the page. 

On Tumblr you can't like your own posts, so I'm thinking the author of theme must have left it out. 

On Tumblr you can't like your own posts, so I'm thinking the author of theme must have left it out. 

I see because I can see the like button of my posts when I was using other themes. It's kinda of confusing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does your Tumblr is reserved to Tumblr members? I can't access your articles.

no

hiya  :blush: may u share ur char preset?? look niceee

maybe. what do you want to do with her?

Totally unrelated...

WHO THE HELL EAT CHOCOLATE WITH RICE???

no

play? XD i dun think any got any other reason? im sucks at making good looking char

no

Totally unrelated...

WHO THE HELL EAT CHOCOLATE WITH RICE???

LOL

WHO THE HELL CAN ACCEPT NO JIGGLING ON CLOTHES IN 2017???

Fix them pls :(

I BEG THEE.

no

play? XD i dun think any got any other reason? im sucks at making good looking char

No hentai action 0/10.

Archived