• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 11:33 AM, hana120 said:

Is it really mandatory to install HAnimation for this mod?
Because the mod exists only for oldrim is even converting it, we can't use it for SE because of the DLL in it.

I'd like to know this too since the "requirements" are Tropical Island and Hanimations though neither are available for SSE

On 8/21/2020 at 1:42 AM, DarkBlade58 said:

How hard is it to make this work with SSE?

On 10/5/2020 at 8:13 AM, kekdispenser9000r said:

I would like to know this too. It's not all that often you see tentacle animations compared to other sex position animation mods.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:33 PM, hana120 said:

Is it really mandatory to install HAnimation for this mod?
Because the mod exists only for oldrim is even converting it, we can't use it for SE because of the DLL in it.

45 minutes ago, akspyder said:

I'd like to know this too since the "requirements" are Tropical Island and Hanimations though neither are available for SSE

SE conversion I've did olny requires some textures for AnimObjects like tentacles and dildo while LE version use assets both from meshes and textures. I'm sorry for making you guys to gather all the requirements by yourself.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Aequus said:

[...]

SE conversion I've did olny requires some textures for AnimObjects like tentacles and dildo while LE version use assets both from meshes and textures. I'm sorry for making you guys to gather all the requirements by yourself.

I took the liberty and converted some HAnimation textures into a SSE format that should not crash your game. Casual glance through nifscope shows only those there missing, the tropical island meshes point to vanilla textures. Now @Bane Master only needs to add custom animation support to his mods ?

Missing Textures.7z

4 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

I took the liberty and converted some HAnimation textures into a SSE format that should not crash your game. Casual glance through nifscope shows only those there missing, the tropical island meshes point to vanilla textures. Now @Bane Master only needs to add custom animation support to his mods ?

Missing Textures.7z 590.15 kB · 2 downloads

So DXT5 dds format crashes SSE? Well that's something new to me mostly cuz I don't have SSE...

7 hours ago, zarza said:

What is the preset of the model of the screenshots?

It's custom preset I've made a couple years ago. Changed it a bit since then too,

3 hours ago, thebuzzer2 said:

would just installing the tropical islands mod work i want it in my load order anyways.

Tropical Island uses its own system for playing animations instead of SexLab, so yeah, it should work with no conflicts.

17 hours ago, Aequus said:

It's custom preset I've made a couple years ago. Changed it a bit since then too,

Tropical Island uses its own system for playing animations instead of SexLab, so yeah, it should work with no conflicts.

I think you were wrong hahaha but it does not matter, I ask is for the preset of the character's face

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, zer02 said:

You can also try HDT SexToys by Bazinga 

Are you sure this mod works on SE ?

SSE VERSION:

If you mean HDT SexToys, I dunno.

I spent hours converting all the Tropical Island and HAnimations stuff to be SSE Compatible, only to find out doing so causes problems. 

1)Download the SE version, and that version only - don't mess with the Tropical Island or HAnimations files.
2) (maybe - I did) update the texture files with the version from above.  
3) Install it with your mod manager (or manually). 

4)Run FNIS for users - you shouldn't get any errors.

5) start the game - you should NOT be in T-pose, things should look normal.

6) Open SLAL (SL Animation Loader), wait on all the animation categories to load

7) Navigate to the two "Nazonootoko" folders, select "Enable all" and "RegisterAnims".

8 ) go back to game, run the anims however you run them - just hold "N" if you're running super minimum sexlab and you can test out the tentacle/dildo/etc. animations.

• 6 months later...

TO FIX T-POSE After merging the meshes and textures you need to go back and delete the FNIS list from meshes\actors\character\animations TropicalIslandsolo, TropicalIslandFurnature, TropicalIsland and the behavior FNIS_TropicalIslandxxxxxxx_Behavior.hkx files from meshes\actors\character\behaviors\.  

Edited by Thor Hammer
correction
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the animations in this mod.
And finally some softer and more consensual tentacle animations.
I prefer this one to Estrus which I find are more rape animations for me.

There should be more animations in this pack, normal and tentacle. With other poses. ?