i new on here i was installed and run finis there was all fine and the animation was include on sexlab but i wana ask how can start animation? 

You can try SexLab MatchMaker: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

It has spells you can use to start SL scenes.

Ok i will try it thanks you . Btw there so many anaimation of sexlab so how i can start the extracly the animation i want ?(found it nvm that ) 

when i use sexlab maker it seen my char just stand there notthing happen and on debug it say TRUE -MISS

I recommend SexLab Tools: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

After installing SL Tools, press H key during sex scene to access SL Tools menu and choose animation you want to play.

do sexlab tool can solve about the animation not working? since now i can found and use tentacle but animation from Hanimation not show up 

Hi all ! 

What should I do to get the damn messenger to bring me a tentacle bank and a letter? My letter has no text!
Can I somehow put the animation into a manual one?
I found a header inside the ESP file and two tentacle banks, what should I do with them?

That's a question for the HAnimations mod.  This pack just lets you play that mod's animations with sexlab, you don't even need to have the HAnimations .esp loaded (just the assets for the animations themselves).

i new on here i was installed and run finis there was all fine and the animation was include on sexlab but i wana ask how can start animation? 

You can try SexLab MatchMaker: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

Ok i will try it thanks you . Btw there so many anaimation of sexlab so how i can start the extracly the animation i want ?(found it nvm that ) 

when i use sexlab maker it seen my char just stand there notthing happen and on debug it say TRUE -MISS

I recommend SexLab Tools: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

After installing SL Tools, press H key during sex scene to access SL Tools menu and choose animation you want to play.

do sexlab tool can solve about the animation not working? since now i can found and use tentacle but animation from Hanimation not show up 

I think it's rather an installation problem or you just missing some requirements. Make sure you have installed everything right (HAnimations, nazono's SLAL patch, run your FNIS after).

Re-install these if needed and try again.

I think it's rather an installation problem or you just missing some requirements. Make sure you have installed everything right (HAnimations, nazono's SLAL patch, run your FNIS after).

Re-install these if needed and try again.

so i need install manual for all requirement on skyrim main data or use MO( i MO user)?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bad english.
Tell me where to find HAnimations? He was removed from the nexus. On the Internet, too, nowhere. Maybe someone will share a link or throw off the files. I will be very grateful.

Are you sure? I haven't seen anything wrong with Nexus download. However, HAnimations mod probably considered as "adult", so it may be hidden by your Nexus account settings.

Tell me where to find HAnimations? He was removed from the nexus. On the Internet, too, nowhere. Maybe someone will share a link or throw off the files. I will be very grateful.

Are you sure? I haven't seen anything wrong with Nexus download. However, HAnimations mod probably considered as "adult", so it may be hidden by your Nexus account settings.

Thank you! I did not know. Toggle in the settings and now I see the file. I still do not know much about mods. I understood that need to take files from folders: meshes and textures. But, I think, not all are needed. Which ones to take from HAnimations and TropicalIsland?

Thank you! I did not know. Toggle in the settings and now I see the file. I still do not know much about mods. I understood that need to take files from folders: meshes and textures. But, I think, not all are needed. Which ones to take from HAnimations and TropicalIsland?

Don't worry, you'll figure everything out eventually. Just make sure you have all the requirements installed, then extract "meshes" and "textures" from HAnimations and TropicalIsland archives to your Skyrim Data folder, run your FNIS and register the animations via SexLab Animation Loader MCM menu.

It's not that complicated as it sounds. :)

Don't worry, you'll figure everything out eventually. Just make sure you have all the requirements installed, then extract "meshes" and "textures" from HAnimations and TropicalIsland archives to your Skyrim Data folder, run your FNIS and register the animations via SexLab Animation Loader MCM menu.

It's not that complicated as it sounds. :)

I already figured it out. In HAnimations there is nothing superfluous. In TropicalIsland are not needed: actors, landscape and plants.)))))

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've encountered a bug with this animation pack. Whenever my female character gets hit with an arrow a few times, her breasts bug out and grow into "torpedo" monstrosities. Ant it's permanent for all my saves and has to be reversed by using Bodyslide. It happens only when I'm in 1st person view and stopped when I disabled Hanimation, tropical island and your animation pack in NMM. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

These are great, really different from the usual stuff, considering they weren't meant for sexlab or the setup we use I was surprised that I only had to disable the missionary and reverse cowgirl because of bad clipping. All the other ones work beautifully.

The dildo anims need a tweak though, the first (I think) stage has the girl put the dildo down and then wait FOR AGES before she decides to finally mount it. ¬_¬

I just got help on another thread regarding stage timers so I think I can probably fix this for myself, but, maybe it should be done for the main download too...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

really great mod!
But my FINIS tells me that the animations are missing!

..\HAnimations\DA_IdleToTentacle.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleIdle.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleIdleToFlatOnBack.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleFlatOnBackOpenLegsSlow.hkx

etc .

where can I find them?

1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,

really great mod!
But my FINIS tells me that the animations are missing!

..\HAnimations\DA_IdleToTentacle.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleIdle.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleIdleToFlatOnBack.hkx

..\HAnimations\DA_TentacleFlatOnBackOpenLegsSlow.hkx

etc .

where can I find them?

Install only 1.4.0beta version of HAnimations from Miscellaneous section, since 1.3.4 version from Main Files section is obsolete in nexus

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, works fine on my end.

Is it possible to change the playback order of these animations? Most (if not all) of them end on the "fastest" loop, and I'd like to edit it so that it ends on the slowest instead. To give an example: instead of the current order of "1 2 3 4 5" (where 1 is slowest and 5 is fastest), change the order to "2 3 4 5 1."

(Some of the animations seem to have "lead-in" stages, though--like the dildo ones where the girl sits down on it first, and then the loop starts from after that--so I don't know if it's feasible. Maybe an order of "1 2 3 4 5 1" would be best.)

Other than that, works fine and the animations are pretty great. Wish they could be sped up a bit, though. I'm a super vanilla person, into the lovey-dovey stuff and not hyper-fast aggressive stuff, but even for me many of these animations are painfully slow; I can barely see the difference between some of the stages. I understand that this is a problem with the original animation files, though, and not on your end.

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2018 at 6:45 AM, OTC said:

Thanks for the mod, works fine on my end.

Is it possible to change the playback order of these animations? Most (if not all) of them end on the "fastest" loop, and I'd like to edit it so that it ends on the slowest instead. To give an example: instead of the current order of "1 2 3 4 5" (where 1 is slowest and 5 is fastest), change the order to "2 3 4 5 1."

(Some of the animations seem to have "lead-in" stages, though--like the dildo ones where the girl sits down on it first, and then the loop starts from after that--so I don't know if it's feasible. Maybe an order of "1 2 3 4 5 1" would be best.)

Other than that, works fine and the animations are pretty great. Wish they could be sped up a bit, though. I'm a super vanilla person, into the lovey-dovey stuff and not hyper-fast aggressive stuff, but even for me many of these animations are painfully slow; I can barely see the difference between some of the stages. I understand that this is a problem with the original animation files, though, and not on your end.

Although it is personally modified, please try it.
First overwrite it with the attached file. Then run FNIS and reload and apply
JSON with SLAL MCM.

See ya.

nazonootoko_SLAL_dildo_animation_fix.7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, steiner76 said:

Hi

anims not working

i have made the install step by step run FNIS and in the MCM the SLSL and reg. the anims and it says 0 animations instaled. all files are in the korrect folders .

I dont now whats going wrong.

thx for the help

Did you exceed the number of sex animations allowed by the Sexlab Framework?  There is a maximum of 500 so first check the Sexlab Framework and see how many animations you already have installed.