I Checked again and also saw, that other SLAL pack that I updated are having the same issue with standing characters in each other. 

I always run fnis after install of animations, But there must be something that I Forgot. But I dunno what exactly. All new SLAL packs are not working for me, really odd. Old animations are working. But all updated ones and new ones not.

It sounds like a SLAL problem or something other.

Edit: I reinstalled AIO HDT animated pussy and even FNIS. And its still not working. My guess now after testing again and again is , that 6800 Animations must be the problem. I dunno what else it could be.

I Checked again and also saw, that other SLAL pack that I updated are having the same issue with standing characters in each other. 

I always run fnis after install of animations, But there must be something that I Forgot. But I dunno what exactly. All new SLAL packs are not working for me, really odd. Old animations are working. But all updated ones and new ones not.

Edit: I reinstalled AIO HDT animated pussy and even FNIS. And its still not working. My guess now after testing again and again is , that 6800 Animations must be the problem. I dunno what else it could be.

Well, you may have this problem due to "SaxLab animations limit". Check the number of registered animations at SexLab MCM "Debug & Repair" page.

If some other recently installed animations didn't worked too, you probably have reached "500 animations limit" of SexLab.

Well, you may have this problem due to "SaxLab animations limit". Check the number of registered animations at SexLab MCM "Debug & Repair" page.

If some other recently installed animations didn't worked too, you probably have reached "500 animations limit" of SexLab.

Yeah, I thought so too. But I disabled a heavy amount just to get new ones working. But the new ones are still with the problem with characters standing in each other again. and the amount of animations of characters is 262/500 and creatures 199/500. But as I said I have removed alot just to test if the new ones working with this. But they still not working. Maybe its a problem with SLAL Loader ?

Edit; To not flood your Thread, Ive started a topic at technical Support about my problem with the SLAL packs. Thanks for the help.

Its not a T-pose. It looks more like slightly arms are lifted but not like a T more like only abit. Ive read a post in K4 SLAL animation pack. There has someone the exact problem like me. But he just dont installed it with fnis via MO. And thats what Ive do the entire time. Fore wrote that it must be a install problem that fnis cant find the new animations.

When I click on FNIS's "Consistency Check" button, it says that a bunch of animation files are missing specifically from ur mod.

I didn't understand what u meant by downloading the beta version from the "Misc" section of nexus as the files are under Animations, there was a main file and a version 1.4.0 beta file, it said to overwrite the main with the beta, as the main doesn't contain the tentacle anims, so that's what I did, I then installed ur mod afterward and placed it after the HAnimation esp in the load order.

I'm just about to try the mod in action but I thought u should be made aware of the errors just in case, I hope I can get it to work. :)

If you did read what this mod is exactly you would not wonder why the animation files are missing. This is only a file for FNIS and SLAL it dosent contain any animations. The animations are all on the nexus page so if FNIS says you are missing animation files it should be obvious that you failed the installation from the (correct) nexus files, as this mod here dosent contain as said any animation files....

Important: Install only 1.4.0beta version of HAnimations from Miscellaneous section, since 1.3.4 version from Main Files section don't have any tentacle animations.

You didnt understand that properly I can understand that. The author didnt lable his files properly

So go to said nexus page and download not just the main file, but also the said update from the misc files if you think you did maybe you should look into files you are downloading instead of just installing without knowing what you install there....

The "bug fix" file "For v1.4.0 beta. Just overwrite." contains nothing but a bug fix for his SKSE plugin if you would look into the files you install you would notice this.

The animations you are missing are in the other file in the misc section "Hanimations" called.

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.jpg

Before you kill me I'm sorry for sounding angry or whatever, but it seriously annoys the hell out of me if people dont even know what they are installing and then wonder why its not working (again sorry). Sure he could describe his files properly, but you get the point.... at least open the archive you are downloading once before you just install and overwrite things you are not aware of.

Edit: added picture to make sure its clear

changed picture do make it absolutly clear how and why it gets misunderstood

Well, whether through oversight or bad luck, we all make mistakes, I can understand that those who are mod whizzes, and who are part of a community full of mod whizzes, easily settle on the idea that because the "majority" understand these things completely, the "minority" must also understand them too, how could they not right? when every other modder has the know how?

What these people need to remember, is while some may be able to glance at a mod archive and instantly know what they need and don't need, what's safe to delete, what can be tinkered with to change the mod to preference, there are others who look at a mod archive and see a...for want of a better word, "Cluster fuck" of sometimes randomly named files with abbreviations whose meaning are known only to the author.

This is often why people ask questions that "Seem" stupid or they overlook things that "Appear" obvious, because from the author's point of view, everything is written in an order unique to that person, in a way that they can reference at the drop of a hat, while from the users, its like landing on an alien planet lol, believe me, I've seen some pretty poorly written description pages so I think people just like to double check with authors in case they wrote something they didn't mean to or something, they make mistakes too after all.

Anyway...not trying to argue, I just made a mistake, I got everything to work now in the end so its all good, I think I ended up downloading one file too many or something, my confusion was as a result of wanting to keep tropicalisland active even tho this mod didn't need it, I wanted to make it work with it and FNIS was saying the animation files were missing even WITH the original authors files downloaded, so u can imagine why that struck me as odd. :)

amazing! can we have more tentacle animations plz????

tentacles could do more things than penetrating...like slapping or tie the pc up

Sadly, there are not too many ero animations with moving AnimObjects was created for Skyrim.

Tentacles, as example... It's probably just pain on an ass to animate them properly.

amazing! can we have more tentacle animations plz????

tentacles could do more things than penetrating...like slapping or tie the pc up

Sadly, there are not too many ero animations with moving AnimObjects was created for Skyrim.

Tentacles, as example... It's probably just pain on an ass to animate them properly.

thats exactly why we need m0ar!!!

tentacles is pain in the ass??? oh i see what u did there!

I seem to be having the same problem as Eradawn with these animation and II too have 6.3 XXL version of fnis. This animations specifically are not playing for me. I installed these along with K4 animations,while K4 plays normally along with all other sexlab animation, these doesn't. Like Eradawn described, it's like T animation, but the arm doesn't raise as high. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Das einzige Problem was ich in jedem Forum lese, egal ob hier, im Nexus, auf Steam, ist das hier jeder zweite vom installieren von Mods, geschweige wie die Mods zusammen arbeiten und voneinander abhängig sind keinerlei Ahnung hat. Tut mir leid ich muss es so ausdrücken weil die Foren voll sind von Amateuren, die zwar alles haben wollen aber leider zu dumm sind es umzusetzen! Gewöhnt Euch an die Mods egal welche, manuell zu installieren, so lernt Ihr wenigstens etwas und müsst nicht immer den Moddern die Schuld geben wenn etwas nicht funktioniert. NMM und Co sind nette Tools aber sie machen genauso viel kaputt wie sie einem nutzen, ich verzichte komplett auf sie und wenn ich sie nicht bräuchte um die esm's und esp's zu aktivieren, würde ich sie vom Computer verbannen!

Netter Nebeneffekt wenn man manuell installiert, die Mods funktionieren im Spiel, das Spiel ist stabil und das ganze kann dann so aussehen  :cool:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=5657a5-1488539885.png

I seem to be having the same problem as Eradawn with these animation and II too have 6.3 XXL version of fnis. This animations specifically are not playing for me. I installed these along with K4 animations,while K4 plays normally along with all other sexlab animation, these doesn't. Like Eradawn described, it's like T animation, but the arm doesn't raise as high. Has anyone found a solution yet?

ive contacted fore in K4 SLAL thread and he replied , and said its a MO overwrite issue. You have to make a new Mod directory where you put the files from fnis into the new fnis folder.

He also said look at #10 Gophers turtorial about fnis. And you will know what I mean. The method that gopher used in the Video fixed my issue. And all animations are working now. 

For further information look in the K4 SLAL anim thread, there is the history for the troubleshooting.

I hope it helped :)

ive contacted fore in K4 SLAL thread and he replied , and said its a MO overwrite issue. You have to make a new Mod directory where you put the files from fnis into the new fnis folder.

He also said look at #10 Gophers turtorial about fnis. And you will know what I mean. The method that gopher used in the Video fixed my issue. And all animations are working now. 

For further information look in the K4 SLAL anim thread, there is the history for the troubleshooting.

Thanks for replying. I actually just needed the Hanimation mod and tropical animation install. After installing those, every works fine, even the tentacle animations. Cheers :D

I've gone through the Tropical Island animations and all animation stages are very slow. Is there a way to speed them up?

All the animations are generally pretty slow, even the last stage(Cum stage) is not that fast. That's just how they are being ported from TI.. I think it's a breath of fresh air though. There's so many animations out there that thrust at breakneck speeds, it's good to see a romantically slow one every now and then...although IMO, I believe it'd be awesome if the cum stage was instead of speeding up again, actually seeing it animated..shivering a bit, stiff thrusts to a stop, ect. ect.

ok, I installed this and the animations work, Now...in the mods I was reading about collisions enabling. Can we get collisions working? I only have the meshes and textures from the 2 required mods. I didn't keep the *.ini and *.dll or anything. Should I have kept those?

ok, I installed this and the animations work, Now...in the mods I was reading about collisions enabling. Can we get collisions working? I only have the meshes and textures from the 2 required mods. I didn't keep the *.ini and *.dll or anything. Should I have kept those?

It's not ini or dll from HAnimations or TropicalIsland you'll need to get collisions working. I already said these are not required at all.

All you need are HDT PE mod, XPMSE skeleton, a body with working vagina (like UUNP Special) + nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp activated.

If you already have all of these, just equip HDT Collision Coin during the animation sequence.

I did exactly what Gophers tutorial says and always do. each time i use FNIS i create an overwrite mod lie he shows and never have any issue.

however i have installed HAnimations ( as shown in the nexus screenshot) TropicalIsland and this SLAL by Naz. they are all in my MO mod list. i have run FNIS and no warnings and created a overwrite mod and checked it. Loaded game. SLAL Loader shows both the tropical animations list and naz's. Checked all, registered all.

In game the animations on myself work with gemstone etc and dildo. No tentacle animations showing to play while cycling through self sex animations although they do show and checked in my SL Loader list and sexlab list.

Also all the Tropical animations show in SL Loader and sexlab and checked but when i cycle to those during sex i get the Tpose for all of those added anims.

So i am not sure where i messed up.

In the tropical nexus link i did install the updated version.

EDIT: oh wait i didnt install the main Tropical file ( facepalms), just the update. MY BAD!!! :blush:

But will that now fix the tentancle animations to show?

It's not ini or dll from HAnimations or TropicalIsland you'll need to get collisions working. I already said these are not required at all.

All you need are HDT PE mod, XPMSE skeleton, a body with working vagina (like UUNP Special) + nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp activated.

If you already have all of these, just equip HDT Collision Coin during the animation sequence.

DOH! How did I miss that. Bonehead move on my part.

I actually gave the coins to my followers and this all works.... with collisions. Would be cool if the tentacle poking her in the boob made her boob move, but.... not a big deal.

I will be working on making the files necessary for Apropos to be able to describe these. They're really nice.

An I *DO* like the slower animations. Pleasant change.

EDIT: oh wait i didnt install the main Tropical file ( facepalms), just the update. MY BAD!!! :blush:

But will that now fix the tentancle animations to show?

Have you installed 1.4.0beta version of HAtimations from Miscellaneous section? Because it's actually the latest version, while the file from Main Files section comes without any tentacle animations.  That's why you having t-pose.

File map is here:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Yes all done now and everything shows!! hehe thank you so much. Its was my mistake as i hadnt installed the main Tropicalisland file, just for some reason thought the update file was the full one but updated.

Now i have all and all animations run smoothly ( all be it in a slow motion sensual style which i kind of actually love.) 

Oh BTW is there any way if i wanted to i could actually speed those up? As erotic as they look slow, i was hoping there was a way to somehow edit those animations to just speed them up a bit. Not by a lot, but enough so it looks like its happening in realtime and not slower. I dont see anything in Sexlab menus thats does that for any animations. 

If not then thats fine, just a wish thats all.

Yes all done now and everything shows!! hehe thank you so much. Its was my mistake as i hadnt installed the main Tropicalisland file, just for some reason thought the update file was the full one but updated.

Now i have all and all animations run smoothly ( all be it in a slow motion sensual style which i kind of actually love.) 

Oh BTW is there any way if i wanted to i could actually speed those up? As erotic as they look slow, i was hoping there was a way to somehow edit those animations to just speed them up a bit. Not by a lot, but enough so it looks like its happening in realtime and not slower. I dont see anything in Sexlab menus thats does that for any animations. 

If not then thats fine, just a wish thats all.

Well, you may wanna take a look at SexLab Animation Speed Control: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2062-sexlab-animation-speed-control/

I get this from my Fnis XXL:

Fnis ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

I have around 9000 animations already, but Im figuring that Im starting to reach the limit, I uninstalled a couple of poser mods to make room, but still get the error.

I get this from my Fnis XXL:

Fnis ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array

I have around 9000 animations already, but Im figuring that Im starting to reach the limit, I uninstalled a couple of poser mods to make room, but still get the error.

There is a bug with the current XXL version.  There is a fix put out by fore for it.  Do a search on LL for "XXL2" and you should fix a post with the link to the download.  It's just an update to the exe file.

[uPDATE]:  Updated my sig with a link to the post,,,