Confused with bodyslide group selection

fins5

Hi

Well so in BodySlide when I select what outfits/clothing groups that should be added to the current preset and body I have the groups "Cbbe bodies". When I include this group in my build I can choose between (they are conflicting with each other so I have to pick one of them):

- CBBE Body

- CBBE Body BBP

- CBBE Body TBBP

- CBBE Body HDT <- HDT is what I'm using as my body. I guess this is the one I should select?

My question is then: What the hell is this? Are there some clothes? When I include this in my build it adds about 2 files. I haven't had any issues with my current groups before I noticed this so I don't know if I need this or not, or what it even does.

There is 2 other groups also that I can include (but I don't):

CBBE Undies and CBBE Vanilla.

Hi

Well so in BodySlide when I select what outfits/clothing groups that should be added to the current preset and body I have the groups "Cbbe bodies". When I include this group in my build I can choose between (they are conflicting with each other so I have to pick one of them):

- CBBE Body

- CBBE Body BBP

- CBBE Body TBBP

- CBBE Body HDT <- HDT is what I'm using as my body. I guess this is the one I should select?

My question is then: What the hell is this? Are there some clothes? When I include this in my build it adds about 2 files. I haven't had any issues with my current groups before I noticed this so I don't know if I need this or not, or what it even does.

There is 2 other groups also that I can include (but I don't):

CBBE Undies and CBBE Vanilla.

They are the body type, in other words one of them is used to create your femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif, and if you tick the morphs box the femalebody.tri file as well.

And yes the only one in your case that you need to use it the cbbe body hdt, as you stated you are using hdt.

Archived