heelp

heroko

so i finaly managed to enter tamriel whitout ctd when exiting houses and this is what i see as flowers post-1002887-0-71218000-1487367903_thumb.jpg

does annyone have anny idea what it is that is cussing it ?

here is modorganisers mod list
modlist.txt

im getting tierd of trying to fix skyrim now soo i hope u experts around here can help me out cuse those plants are killing all imersion and they are everywhere

At first glance it looks like your GPU is artifacting but it makes no sense that it's only happening to the flowers.

What I'd recommend is check your Meshes and Textures for your Data/Meshes OR Textures/Landscape/Grasses(?) folder. Use Nifskope to open your Meshes and look at them and use Gimp or DdSOPT to open your textures and look at them. I'm sure you'll definitely find the culprit. Then just replace those glitched files with a new one from any numerous mods out there in the known universe.

Lastly, if this doesn't work... it may not be the Meshes or Textures causing the problem at all... but the actual .esp plugin. Updating the plugin to the latest version might work... that is, if you can find what plugin is causing the problems in the first place... or if the plugin is even causing the problem at all. It sounds like a lot but it really isn't.

Lol. Don't give up! Vanilla Skyrim is pointless. And I mean that in a respectful way to all Bethesda fanboys. Mods are the ONLY reason why Skyrim is still alive.

Just remember these three things while modding:

1. Make a backup.

2. Make a backup.

3. Make a backup.

I have an entire 2tb HDD dedicated to only Skyrim full installation backups. Whenever I add too many mods and the game crashes then I go to my mods folder and look at the most recently downloaded mods and then uninstall them and start over from there. What I've learned all these years modding Skyrim is that the solutions to the most difficult problems are always the easiest answers.

Like, today, I couldn't figure out why the new ENB I installed kept crashing my game on startup. I was so flustered my face turned red and I started seeing blood (not literally, of course)... but then I just opened the mod manager without thinking and scrolled through my 253 plugins and noticed Dragonborn DLC was turned off somehow! That's it. That was the answer to all my big ENB problems.

9 times out of 10, the problems people have with modding Skyrim are created only by themselves. Myself included.

well what i mean whit vanila is whitout all the graphic mods :P but i did find http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57353/? soo im hopeing that will work and im removeing stuff like hormones which would have been great if it didnt keep on updating my skin color whitout my permission when it is incapable of changing the skincolor for my head.
but yea i have 50gb of mods in an folder for it self until now iv been deleting em but iv noticed that soo many good mods have disapaired from nexus lately soo now im saveing everything

If your modded Skyrim and Fallout 4 ain't crashing, you ain't doing it right.

haha im used to an crash once in a while but the problem is when i just make an new caracter whit lal and sleeping in the bed makes my game crash and escaping the cell cuses crashes :P

haha im used to an crash once in a while but the problem is when i just make an new caracter whit lal and sleeping in the bed makes my game crash and escaping the cell cuses crashes :P

If Live Another Life is crashing your game, re-install it AND ALSO apply the necessary patches or check the compatibility on Alternate Start's description page because there are a billion LAL notes that most people don't bother to check.

I use Live Another Life for a year now and have only had one small problem when used with Helgen Reborn... but the problem has since been resolved by both mod authors so keeping your mods up to date is crucial.  

Just to give you some insight, my plugin count is 251.  I have exactly 147 additional plugins merged together here and there and the size of my Skyrim game is 97.1GB.  Never listen to the cynical pessimists who say that your Skyrim game is having problems because you have too many mods.  I used to believe them until I realized I don't have to be a failure like them.  Most of the time, they're just jealous anyway.

If Live Another Life is crashing your game, re-install it AND ALSO apply the necessary patches or check the compatibility on Alternate Start's description page because there are a billion LAL notes that most people don't bother to check.

I use Live Another Life for a year now and have only had one small problem when used with Helgen Reborn... but the problem has since been resolved by both mod authors so keeping your mods up to date is crucial.  

Just to give you some insight, my plugin count is 251.  I have exactly 147 additional plugins merged together here and there and the size of my Skyrim game is 97.1GB.  Never listen to the cynical pessimists who say that your Skyrim game is having problems because you have too many mods.  I used to believe them until I realized I don't have to be a failure like them.  Most of the time, they're just jealous anyway.

well the problem aint whit lal its whit everything else but i did manage to get an somewhat stable build now iv only crashed 3 times since i finished my new loadorder :P 2of em was purevital fuction call and thats easy to fix whit console

Interesting.  What's a pure vital function call and how do you fix it with console?  Knowledge is always good.

im not really sure what it is but its an quest from dawnguard that does it soo u need to write setstage dlc1vqsaint 10 and 20 and 30 and 200 to complete the quest then u wont have that problem and ul also get an nice amulet that give u +50 stamina an carry weight from it

suposedly that bug has been fixed by the unoffisial patch tho but im still getting that on new saves :P

Archived