bodyslide help wanted

Occultdrake

So i'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this issue, if not i appologize.

So the issue i'm having is that when i open the preview window in Bodyslide, the body/armor/outfit are all either black or transparent. Not sure how to proceed with correcting it, as i have no idea what i did.

I've uploaded pics of the preview window as well as what i have open in BS and all the body/armor files i have installed through NMM.

Edit: also note that this happens regardless of what preset i use, even with the default included presets for cbbe as well.

post-67514-0-18057200-1487354692_thumb.jpg

post-67514-0-93207100-1487354693_thumb.jpg

post-67514-0-92770000-1487354695_thumb.jpg

If you think you did something to bodyslide, then just uninstall and reinstall, or even just install over the top. All the settings get saved in the config.xml, and that gets removed with an uninstall. Or for that matter, just replace the config.xml in the bodyslide folder with the one from the archive. None of these methods will remove your customer presets, so those are safe.

You should not need to re-install, give this a try open the settings box down in the bottom right side of bodyslide, with that open make sure that game is correct in your case it should be fallout 4, and make sure that the game data path is pointing to your fallout 4\data directory, if it is not then hit the browse button and browse through your directory set up till its right then click ok, now exit and re-start bodyslide, your textures should now be showing either the games default ones or the ones you have installed.

Thank you for the tips did what both of you suggested and still having the same issue. Made sure to get the latest version of cbbe and bodyslide as well as a different set of skin textures but no change, i imagine it's probly due to the fact my FO4 is v1.7 instead of the latest version as it's a "non-steam" version of the game. That is probably my problem.

Archived