View File

This is a 24+25 piece female-only replacer for the Immersive Armors mod by HothTrooper44. It replaces the following armors:

Set 1:

Crimson Archer
Dragon Knight + Arctic, Red variants
Barbarian
Primitive Barbarian
Brigand Harness
Troll Hunter
Cave Troll Hunter
Dragonhide Robes
Dragonbone Ebonsteel
Dragonscale Ebony
Einherjar Dark
Einherjar Light
Einherjar Dark Plate
Einherjar Light Plate
Hunter
Mercenary
Ranger
Seadog
Snow Bear
Stormcloak Hero
Nord Mail Hauberk

Set 2:

Falkreath
Bosmer
Bosmer Engraved
Bosmer Metal
Wild Hunt
Wild Hunt Light
Warchief
Warchief Heavy
Samurai
Glacial Crystal
Ringmail
Redguard Knight
Imperial Hero
Highwayman
Daedric Lord
Dwarven Battlemage
Boiled Chitin
Vvardenfell Glass
Ebony Mage
Witchplate
Vagabond
Vagabond Dusk
Vagabond Crimson
Nord Mail Shirt

This comes with an .esp patch sourced from Telamont's IA Bodyslide conversion that extends it so that both Troll Hunter armors have unique female variants.
Note:
- There might be some clipping with IA's gauntlets and boots if your preset's proportions are too crazy.
- When you generate armors in Bodyslide you'll see that there's a clipping option for most armors. Make sure to check it, helps a lot.
- Weighting might be wonky on some skirts and loincloths, but that's mostly a vanilla issue.
- Armors are really skimpy

Full credits go to HothTrooper44 and his associates who contributed to the base mod, ChronoTrigger77 and the Remodeled Armors set, Shockyy, nisetanaka and the Bikini Armors set, GomaPeroPero and his Vanilla Standalone sets, Tiwa44 and his UNP Minidresses and Spice Gear Collections, Edhildil and his various vanilla sets, Crosscrusade and his Sexy Armors set for the assets used in making these conversions.

You should also use Telamont's conversions ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80167/? ) to compliment the sets that this doesn't replace.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

iv been looking for this :D but will u do more of the armors?

This is what I've been always looking for. Except that I use cbbe, dammit, I could cry.

Looks pretty good though and it's high time someone does it.

you should change to unp. i was always useing cbbe before but changed to unp and aint regreting it one bit :D

you should change to unp. i was always useing cbbe before but changed to unp and aint regreting it one bit :D

I've done all the armors, like 50 sets in total, but I can't upload them all at once due to LL's file size limitations. Working on packing up the 2nd set to be uploaded separately, should be another 25 piece set similar to this.

any chance of a cbbe version? id like to use this but i dont want to sacrifice all the other mods i have right now

Trying to finish up some extra sets and work out some issues with the existing armors, so not atm. But it's simple to do, just go through every project file in Outfit Studio, load the CBBE reference shape and save. Since CBBE and UUNP have the same base shape and align to the same set of basic sliders it should work fine.

Also I noticed that Snow Bear has some weird butt weights on the cape. I'll upload a patch for it, lemme know if there are any other issues.

I've done all the armors, like 50 sets in total, but I can't upload them all at once due to LL's file size limitations. Working on packing up the 2nd set to be uploaded separately, should be another 25 piece set similar to this.

any chance of a cbbe version? id like to use this but i dont want to sacrifice all the other mods i have right now

Trying to finish up some extra sets and work out some issues with the existing armors, so not atm. But it's simple to do, just go through every project file in Outfit Studio, load the CBBE reference shape and save. Since CBBE and UUNP have the same base shape and align to the same set of basic sliders it should work fine.

Also I noticed that Snow Bear has some weird butt weights on the cape. I'll upload a patch for it, lemme know if there are any other issues.

that's awesome to hear these are done well for the most part great work. I had a problem with a missing texture for the hunter armor though for some reason. not sure where I would get that missing texture as I already have IA installed. oh and I also couldn't preview the dragonhide alt in bodyslide or build it

that's awesome to hear these are done well for the most part great work. I had a problem with a missing texture for the hunter armor though for some reason. not sure where I would get that missing texture as I already have IA installed. oh and I also couldn't preview the dragonhide alt in bodyslide or build it

Oh, I packaged the source texture instead of the finished one that I edited.

Dragonhide alt not loading is fine, I messed up while saving the .osp so it got duplicated instead of being overwritten. Originally I made two versions but this one looked a lot better so I renamed it.

Thanks, I'll fix these and upload an overwrite patch.

btw wouldnt it be possible to upload an google or mega link or something like that whit all the sets ?

I wanted to do a mega link originally but it doesn't play nice with my internet provider, gives me these weird blocks.

also on your earlier question, I'm not sure what the issue could be, but it sounds like a race problem if it's only doing that for vampires. Immersive Armors may not recognize the vampires' custom race, you could try a fix manually with something like TES5Edit.

It shouldn't take me too long to get the second set of armors uploaded here, so I wouldn't worry about it.

btw wouldnt it be possible to upload an google or mega link or something like that whit all the sets ?

I wanted to do a mega link originally but it doesn't play nice with my internet provider, gives me these weird blocks.

also on your earlier question, I'm not sure what the issue could be, but it sounds like a race problem if it's only doing that for vampires. Immersive Armors may not recognize the vampires' custom race, you could try a fix manually with something like TES5Edit.

It shouldn't take me too long to get the second set of armors uploaded here, so I wouldn't worry about it.

is there anny guides out there on how i would do that?

ehhm nord mail give me invisible body :s

Yeah, there's two. Nord Mail Hauberk and Nord Mail Shirt. Technically I've done both, but the Shirt couldn't really be converted -- it was way too low poly to allow for any kind of UUNP skimpy stuff. So I used some assets I had from GomaPeroPero and Shockyy to remake it,

post-196669-0-01770600-1487647724_thumb.jpg

It's too far removed from what the original armor was though so I'm not sure if I should include it.

Since I'm here I might aswell post other random previews from the next set,

post-196669-0-06897700-1487647791_thumb.jpg Battlemage

post-196669-0-27666800-1487647830_thumb.jpg Wild Hunt

post-196669-0-78391700-1487647866_thumb.jpg Ebony Mage

Yeah, there's two. Nord Mail Hauberk and Nord Mail Shirt. Technically I've done both, but the Shirt couldn't really be converted -- it was way too low poly to allow for any kind of UUNP skimpy stuff. So I used some assets I had from GomaPeroPero and Shockyy to remake it,

attachicon.gifshirt.jpg

It's too far removed from what the original armor was though so I'm not sure if I should include it.

attachicon.gifdwarvenbm.jpg Battlemage

attachicon.gifwildhunt.jpg Wild Hunt

attachicon.gifebonymage.jpg Ebony Mage

actually looks pretty damn good. including it would be better than not imo.

how's set 2 coming along didn't you say you were ready to upload it?

attachicon.gifshirt.jpg

You're totally right, but I ran into some issues with two armor sets, Spellbinder and Hedge Knight. Did the body slot piece and it looks pretty nice considering the amount of time I spent on that shit but the weighting on the skirt is kinda bad and there's tons of clipping with the boots, gauntlets and helms.

post-196669-0-03554200-1487739409_thumb.jpg

Like this, in the t-pose, without all the clipping shit it looks pretty decent. Was meaning to fix all of it but since everything else is 100% done I think I'll just drop it for now and upload it later as a standalone set.

I'll finish wrapping up the .7z and testing everything out then release the set tomorrow.

attachicon.gifshirt.jpg

You're totally right, but I ran into some issues with two armor sets, Spellbinder and Hedge Knight. Did the body slot piece and it looks pretty nice considering the amount of time I spent on that shit but the weighting on the skirt is kinda bad and there's tons of clipping with the boots, gauntlets and helms.

attachicon.gifpm.jpg

Like this, in the t-pose, without all the clipping shit it looks pretty decent. Was meaning to fix all of it but since everything else is 100% done I think I'll just drop it for now and upload it later as a standalone set.

I'll finish wrapping up the .7z and testing everything out then release the set tomorrow.

oh that's nice too, the design. did a good job skimpifying these. if clipping is the problem I usually just load it back up in outfit studio and fix the clipping. if weighting is the problem I have no idea how to fix that though, if it gets too bad maybe you could just a shorter skirt version maybe or a zap option to the lower part of the skirt?

oh that's nice too, the design. did a good job skimpifying these. if clipping is the problem I usually just load it back up in outfit studio and fix the clipping. if weighting is the problem I have no idea how to fix that though, if it gets too bad maybe you could just a shorter skirt version maybe or a zap option to the lower part of the skirt?

Yeah I've been messing with it for a while now. Fixing the clipping is basically a matter of making the boots and gauntlets a bit bigger but the weighting is something else and a lot harder and very trial and errory, that's why most of the skirts tend to look a bit wonky in these when you spread the legs too far.

Anyways part 2 is uploaded and has stuff & things. I didn't really pay attention to it but some of the sets Hothtrooper made are pretty much recolors of existing vanilla armors, so some sets will look a bit basic compared to others.

Even though this is 95% of the sets in IA I'mma do my best to make everything skimpy since there are a few I've missed. There's also another armor mod that I wanna skimpify -- already did some pieces, actually, called Warmonger Armory. So expect that soon aswell.

Lemme know if set 2 has any issues, just got done testing it while taking the screenshots but something might've slipped past me.