Need help, edit esp in CK

I was hoping someone could explain editing in Creation Kit. I downloaded this mod: 

And decided to add custom outfits to those characters, the mod creator explains how to do it, in an 8 step process further down in the post, like this

Basic instructions (not promised to work with all armor mods, the ones that get too fancy might cause issues):

1) Open DrunkenSluts.esp and whatever other clothing mod you want them to wear in the CK, with DrunkenSluts.esp as the active file.

2) Find the clothes you want in the Armor category (under Items). Open them, change the FormID to something more Drunken Sluts specific, change the name if you want, and save. It will ask if you want to create a new form, select yes. This will create a version of that piece of armor for the Drunken Sluts to use.

3) Reopen the armor records you are importing (the ones you created). They will also have Armor Addon records associated with them (middle bottom section). Double click on that, and it will open the Armor Addon. Change the FormID here as well (usually mirroring the change you made to the Armor record with AA at the end is a good idea). Save, create a new form.

4) Back in the Armor record, you still have to old Armor Addon attached. Remove that, add a new one, search for your version and add that one instead. Save the Armor record.

4a) This is a slightly more complicated, possibly not necessary step. We need any outfits to come in one piece, but the clothing mod you're getting it from might have them in several pieces. To fix this, pick what you would consider the main Armor piece of the outfit, and in the Armor Addon section, assign the Armor Addons for all the pieces you want to be included. Feel free to change the name to something more descriptive if of the entire outfit. Each Armor Addon will have a clothing slot that it goes in, make sure the Armor piece has all the same clothing slots selected. This usually works, but YMMV, I'm not a master at this process.

5) Go to the Leveled Items section (under Items) and open DSX_Clothes. Just leave it open. You should see a bunch of vanilla clothing in there.

6) Go back to Armor, and find the pieces you want to add to the wardrobe. Drag and drop them into DSX_Clothes. The wardrobe will only select one item, so if you put in only a bra, if that is selected you will have a girl in only a bra. You can also remove anything you want from DSX_Clothes as well.

7) Save DSX_Clothes, save the mod, and load up your game.

8) If the Drunken Sluts had already loaded in your game before you made this change, you can open the console, select them and type Resurrect and they will regenerate with the new clothing as an option for wearing.

I got until step 4 fine, but i do not know how to proceed with step 4, i think it is because he mistyped the "you still have to old Armor Addon attached" part, so i do not know what he means by that.

Can someone please help me with this? 

And please do not refer me to forums, or various tutorials, i tried that, it did not help.

Easy way :

Before loading plugin as active, check details tab,you will see information what it uses. there will be ARMO column that contains body meshes [cloth\armor]. U need to write down their name id so u can search them later in the filter.

Go to Items > armor \ armoraddon use filter to search the name ID of the body meshes. If author was smart - he named it with 1XXXX then filter not needed.

Right click on file > Edit > Biped Model , choose desired meshes and rename ID > Ok > Create a new Form ? > Yes 

Thats it.

Archived