SoS Balls..

FuzzyDuck

Not on NPCs (at least not without using Nifscope, etc).  A PCs ball size can be controlled using RaceMenu IF you have installed the SOSRaceMenu.esp when installing the XPMSE skeleton.  The esp is an optional install when you install XPMSE.  With it, you can control the PC's penis shape and size (and ball size) with greater detail than through the SOS MCM menu.

This assumes you are using original Skyrim, not SSE.  If using SSE, you're out of luck.

Note:  You MIGHT be able to control an NPCs schlong and balls use EFF.  It has a menu to option to apply tats (overlays) to followers, and you have a limited list of RaceMenu options you can set, including the Genitals tab.  Haven't tried it myself, so not sure it would actually work, but a possibility.  But it only works on followers.  There is a mod here by ffabris ("The Manipulator") that allow use to use that same EFF RaceMenu tattoo option on non-followers as well.  Again, you would have to do this to one character at a time, and you still have to have the esp I mentioned above.  And again, I am not sure it will actually work on NPCs, but the option is there.

Archived