What makes you happy to be a part of Loverslab?

Dan94Aus

There's a great community here, also a great mod source. The authors here are the most talented (you could say there are other Asian sites, but I can't read them). Also the fact the here you have a certain amount of freedom: whether it's about modding or sharing your creations in-game. You can't done on Nexus or Steam work shop freely.

The hidden code in the front page background pic....i see new messages in it very often so i have to cheque it daily

But besides that...ppl take time to answer to questions here and from waht i see random non game related topics come up quite often and members join them so..

ITS ALIVE!!!!!

Guest bearodactyl

I still can't wrap my mind around why you can't have healthy argunents over some topics. You put it as an adult community after all. But yeah, that's one flaw. Overall the people here are pretty helpful.

@bearodactyl

Because with some topics you can't have healthy arguments because there are too many people swinging their dicks around going no my point is better no mine is no my opinion is better no mine is and so on and so on. Not too mention some people just like to troll. Thankfully many sites have a mute system so you can remove those ones from view.

@bearodactyl

Because with some topics you can't have healthy arguments because there are too many people swinging their dicks around going no my point is better no mine is no my opinion is better no mine is and so on and so on. Not too mention some people just like to troll. Thankfully many sites have a mute system so you can remove those ones from view.

And here we have moderators that read pretty much all that is posted. And remove aggressive people and trolls.

But just to be on the topic; I like to be part of this community.

I found here great minds: open, sharing, understanding, full of ideas, not limited by any kind of mental restriction.

I am just happy to be part of it.

I've been a long time lurker of LoversLab in my Skyrim days but I'm a beginner modder now for Fallout 4. There's a huge difference in how you look at a video gaming community as a modder and a gamer. In my Skyrim days all was well and I thought LoversLab was strange. Only came here for outfit downloads. 

As I transitioned into becoming a modder, I got a real good look between two prominent English modding websites *cough* *cough*. In the most mainstream site people are such tools, babies, and downright annoying. You have constant criticisms of the work you do and people seem to never be satisfied. Sure there are of course those that are nice and genuine but a large portion of the community are DICKS. So many people messaged me saying "Your Asian character is so thin and unrealistic, you're giving a bad image." or shit like "Wow why do you have a sweat/wet character? Make her look like rubber". Funny thing is that these assholes have never been or lived in Asia. Many girls ARE that thin (granted I give them C-cup breasts which I admit may be a tad bit off from the average in South Korea where the average size is a 32B). 

As a modder I saw more drama and trash talk, I became a bit more keen on it as I got myself further involved. There was a user at *exus site that uploaded an Islamic themed mod which ONLY added carpets with Islamic symbolism in honor of one of the mosques that got destroyed from where he was from. IMMEDIATELY people where posting comments saying "Fuck Islam", "Hope you all die", etc etc. The only rule the *exus has regarding religion is to not glorify it or solicit it. He was in the right with uploading his carpet mod. And yet, people post USA military themed uniforms, power armors, Christian related symbolism and no one bats an eye. Huge hypocritical community and I vowed not to support a site like that. Like I said though, not every is like that and only a few number of users are actually angels.

When my mod hit "Hot Files" somone was making a friendly comment alluding to MxR and said "But is it IMMERSIVE!?" And then a fellow modder replied to it and said something along the lines of "No because her (referring to me) character's body proportions are ridiculous."

FYI, I have premium status at *exus because a kind user donated me 3 months of premium.

ANYWAY this brings me to my next point: LoversLab.

Simply put, this community is amazing. Many many many people are extremely helpful here. And everyone is tolerant of people's tastes no matter how weird or fucked up it is. A few days ago, I posted a thread on the DOA5 forums asking about how I can extract meshes and textures from the game for my personal use. Two people gave me helpful answers to my threads while two other people personally reached out to me and gave me all the advice and resources needed. They even offered to help me do some of the grunt work in case I was having trouble.

I'm very vanilla when compared to others here when it comes to fetishes and stuff but I'm really growing attached to this community. 

This is largely the reason why I'm now a Patreon supporter of LL and wish to make mods for people here because you are all worth it  :heart:

Discovering my dark side.

my darkside was playing oblivion, seeing sex mods on nexus, sexlivion i believe, good,but no content, then saw gregathit's post for Lovers.  13 Apr 2012, that was my turn to the darkside, 

I AM SO HAPPY

Archived