Showing penis while urinating?

xGuro

Is there such a mod that shows genitals whilst the sim is urinating instead of the pee just spurting out of the pants crotch? :lol:

I would love a mod like this, I would feel like it would be more realistic.

Wicked Whims has an option to undress while urinating. One could also just  use the Exhibitionist option to undress the lower garments in advance of any bathroom trip.

Is there such a mod that shows genitals whilst the sim is urinating instead of the pee just spurting out of the pants crotch? :lol:

Wicked Whims has an option to undress while urinating. One could also just  use the Exhibitionist option to undress the lower garments in advance of any bathroom trip.

Exhibitionist option? Sorry, I just got the game.

I'm a noob! Ha..

Exhibitionist option? Sorry, I just got the game.

I'm a noob! Ha..

you'll have that option once you install the "Wicked Whims" mod. you can then do basically anything that is related to something sexual

It appears whenever my sims use the shower they're not fully nude at all. My female sim has a bra on but no panties when she uses the shower. My male sim wears boxers whenever he showers. So i have downloaded the skin replacement by cmar, better body by hiroki, skin replacement by luumia, and the skin anatomy to see which one will work but it will come up as "mod conflict/game modifier" when i use the mod conflict detector. What am i doing wrong?

Archived