Pumping Iron

Unfortunately I lack the knowledge necessary to take on such a mod, not to mention it might require a completed F4SE to even be possible. Anyway, the concept is to use the muscle sliders from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56540-cbbe-rip/ to gradually give the impression that your character is getting stronger for every point you put into the strength perk.

If someone else has already suggested this, sorry for making another topic just like it, if not well now it's out there.

Skyrim has a mod called pumping iron it uses SKSE to make the mod work. I could never get it to work for my player when I tried it but I think it was because I was using a custom race and not one of the generic races. So something like this for fallout 4 would probably need F4SE because it'll probably need scripts for changing the body types at certain times and what not.

Archived