RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

so in the options menu, i only see 3 options, Prisoner Beating, STDs from environment and Nymphs...  where are the other options??

I believe when he said "toggle in config", he means the actual config xml---not an in-game tick-box. You'll just need to set these variables to true or false and save before you load up the game to toggle them.

"_config.xml" can be found in Rimworld/Mods/RJW/Defs folder.

so in the options menu, i only see 3 options, Prisoner Beating, STDs from environment and Nymphs...  where are the other options??

I believe when he said "toggle in config", he means the actual config xml---not an in-game tick-box. You'll just need to set these variables to true or false and save before you load up the game to toggle them.

"_config.xml" can be found in Rimworld/Mods/RJW/Defs folder.

This is correct. I am new to Rimworld modding and did not know how to do this. I will try to figure it out for the next release

i cant wait for this update, but when you say alien races should work do you mean with just rimjob or will they work with the pregnancy patch now too?

All I am just talking about is assigning the genital body part to all pawns. It is handled by the Def Patching system now. I have not looked at the pregnancy mod.

This is a test release

Requires Hugslib

Changes:

• Works with Alpha 17
  • Animals can play (Toggle off in config)
  • Added a couple sounds (Toggle off in config)
  • Added "cum" filth on ground after sex (Toggle off in config)
  • You can remove the "Rape Me" sticky (Toggle off in config)
  • Removed the genital body part assignment from the library and moved it to the patches. That should make it more compatible.
  • Other minor tweaks

I need help testing this and reporting bugs. Please use this on a copy of your save game, or a new save. I have not seen it break any saves yet but you have been warned.

I realized after i uploaded that I forgot to toggle the comfort prisoner sticky back on. You will have to edit the config file.

For some reason animals aren't working for me? I have three nymph female pawns and none of them are doing it with tamed male animals.

I can not start a new game with it on the latest hot fix version of Rimworld (0.17.1557) When i start a new game it fails to load the world and takes me back to the menu that lets you chose world size, rainfall and heat and whatever. It does however work on 0.17.1546. 

Is there an optimal program for editing the XML files? I'd like to edit the thoughts XML to be more serious.

Edit: Okay. So i've done some digging and I've found a dedicated XML file editor for notepad. [Link for Microsoft Document] You click on an attribute, edit it or right click rename. Then you save the file in the mod folder.

Children and pregnancy mod isn't somehow crashing the game with this test release. So there's that.

Romance Diversified encourages the colonist to attempt to hook up with each other when low on joy.

I'll add more testing when I can.

Is there an optimal program for editing the XML files? I'd like to edit the thoughts XML to be more serious.

Edit: Okay. So i've done some digging and I've found a dedicated XML file editor for notepad. [Link for Microsoft Document] You click on an attribute, edit it or right click rename. Then you save the file in the mod folder.

Children and pregnancy mod isn't somehow crashing the game with this test release. So there's that.

Romance Diversified encourages the colonist to attempt to hook up with each other when low on joy.

I'll add more testing when I can.

just use notepad++ its free 

So any chance of an A17 update or will i have to find a new way of creating a demon cult of teenage, cannibal, raider, organ harvesting, rapist.

A17 update plaese

A17 update plaese

Dude. Just.. Download the test update.

It is right there on the page before this one.

I can not start a new game with it on the latest hot fix version of Rimworld (0.17.1557) When i start a new game it fails to load the world and takes me back to the menu that lets you chose world size, rainfall and heat and whatever. It does however work on 0.17.1546. 

Please post the error log. I did not have any issue with world generation on the latest Alpha. Be sure you have the latest HugsLib loading before this mod as well.

Can i please make a request to change the name of some of the actions originally this was made by a guy from 4chan, and he put in funny but not super immersive names for the job actions fappin, lovin and rapin etc. if its at all possible to change the names of the actions to better ones please.

I tell you what: If you write up some names and descriptions I will include them in the next release

Well I have a few idea, I don't know if they are possible or you have the knowledge to do it but

A "Prostitution bed" so when visitors come they can spend silver on the assigned prostitute or if you have the hospitality mod you can increase relations with factions by "assigning" female/male pawns to have a more intimate relationship with visitors and traders by switching the bed type to "public relations"

A "Breeding bed" so you have a prosthetic installed called "artificial womb" in a pawn, you can assign them to the bed and a animal will come and breed them. So the pawn gets pregnant with that creature and gives birth, do it all again

"Milking Station" along with the breeding bed a pawn can be "milked" if they have the "lactation" stat so just like animals a milk meter will get full, the pawn will run to the milking station and pop! milk will appear

and of course a slew of new perks

for Prostitution

"Worthless Whore"

Description: This pawn is nothing more than a worthless whore. Males will use this pawn at their leisure, but will not pay

"Cheap Whore"

Description: This pawn is a cheap whore. Males will use this pawn, but wont pay much

"Classy Whore"

Description: This Pawn is a Classy whore. With Finesse and Grace she can "negotiate" higher prices for her services"

"Expensive Whore"

Description: This pawn is a very Expensive whore. This pawn has been whoring herself for while, she can charge high amounts of silver. Visitors and travelers will come more regularly to visit her.

Breeding

"Breeding Bitch"

Description: This pawn is a breeding bitch. Her days are usually spent on all 4's tending to the animals more "special needs" and getting impregnated them constantly. She loves it and would have it no other way

"Milk Cow"

Description: This pawn is a cow. This pawns time is constantly spent pregnant and getting regular milking, her breasts are so swollen they carry more milk.

for the stats prostitution would just be increased visitor visits, mood hits (worthless whore) and how much silver the prostitute gets

for breeding, breeding bitch would just quicker pregnancy and have higher taming values then normal (as in they can recruit animals better than the normal way which is just feeding them)

and milk cow, literally more milk is produced... thats it, simple and easy(ish)

some other traits that will come from these is;

Low Self Esteem (just another pessimist trait)

Mindbroken (raped so much that they are at a permanent max happiness, but are worth nothing more than just hauling and cleaning)

Rapist (constantly rapes non comfort prisoner at night while they are sleeping)

Animal Lover (Will only have sex with animals)

Broodmother (all animals shes births will have maxed out taming

Branded, this pawn is branded a cow/animal fucker/prostitute/rapist, whatever his/her extra curricular is comes with a negative opinions so they are pretty much never liked

but these are just ideas but if you can add them, it would add another element to the game as far as loverslab mods go lol. Honestly though i think it would cover JUUUSSSSTTTT about every general fetish... before you start going into specific fetishes...

Can i please make a request to change the name of some of the actions originally this was made by a guy from 4chan, and he put in funny but not super immersive names for the job actions fappin, lovin and rapin etc. if its at all possible to change the names of the actions to better ones please.

I tell you what: If you write up some names and descriptions I will include them in the next release

fappin' >> Masturbating 

oh god I needed this so much. 

rapin'   >> Raping a Prisoner

I'm going to take what i need even if they dont want it. 

lovin'    >> Having Sex (dom)

I'm going to make you feel good

gettin' raped >> Being Raped

OH GOD OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME 

gettin' raped (Masochist) >> Being Raped Consensually

OH GOD OH GOD I LOVE THIS 

gettin' loved >> Having Sex (sub)

Make me feel good

I'm terrible at writing but something along these lines, if anyone can do better please do 

What do you mean by lines exactly?

In my opinion, Mindbroken should still have other uses than just cleaning and hauling.. If you know what I mean.

lol yeah i know, I thought that would be implied

What do you mean by lines exactly?

"along these lines" its an idiom meaning: 

1. of a similar quality or type

2. in this way

if i said i wanted a car that was like that car but not that car thats what i would mean 

Well I have a few idea, I don't know if they are possible or you have the knowledge to do it but

A "Prostitution bed" so when visitors come they can spend silver on the assigned prostitute or if you have the hospitality mod you can increase relations with factions by "assigning" female/male pawns to have a more intimate relationship with visitors and traders by switching the bed type to "public relations"

A "Breeding bed" so you have a prosthetic installed called "artificial womb" in a pawn, you can assign them to the bed and a animal will come and breed them. So the pawn gets pregnant with that creature and gives birth, do it all again

"Milking Station" along with the breeding bed a pawn can be "milked" if they have the "lactation" stat so just like animals a milk meter will get full, the pawn will run to the milking station and pop! milk will appear

and of course a slew of new perks

for Prostitution

"Worthless Whore"

Description: This pawn is nothing more than a worthless whore. Males will use this pawn at their leisure, but will not pay

"Cheap Whore"

Description: This pawn is a cheap whore. Males will use this pawn, but wont pay much

"Classy Whore"

Description: This Pawn is a Classy whore. With Finesse and Grace she can "negotiate" higher prices for her services"

"Expensive Whore"

Description: This pawn is a very Expensive whore. This pawn has been whoring herself for while, she can charge high amounts of silver. Visitors and travelers will come more regularly to visit her.

Breeding

"Breeding Bitch"

Description: This pawn is a breeding bitch. Her days are usually spent on all 4's tending to the animals more "special needs" and getting impregnated them constantly. She loves it and would have it no other way

"Milk Cow"

Description: This pawn is a cow. This pawns time is constantly spent pregnant and getting regular milking, her breasts are so swollen they carry more milk.

for the stats prostitution would just be increased visitor visits, mood hits (worthless whore) and how much silver the prostitute gets

for breeding, breeding bitch would just quicker pregnancy and have higher taming values then normal (as in they can recruit animals better than the normal way which is just feeding them)

and milk cow, literally more milk is produced... thats it, simple and easy(ish)

some other traits that will come from these is;

Low Self Esteem (just another pessimist trait)

Mindbroken (raped so much that they are at a permanent max happiness, but are worth nothing more than just hauling and cleaning)

Rapist (constantly rapes non comfort prisoner at night while they are sleeping)

Animal Lover (Will only have sex with animals)

Broodmother (all animals shes births will have maxed out taming

Branded, this pawn is branded a cow/animal fucker/prostitute/rapist, whatever his/her extra curricular is comes with a negative opinions so they are pretty much never liked

but these are just ideas but if you can add them, it would add another element to the game as far as loverslab mods go lol. Honestly though i think it would cover JUUUSSSSTTTT about every general fetish... before you start going into specific fetishes...

Realy good idea. I thinked about animal interactions to. 

Some ideas

(Latvia here sorry for bad english)

If animal is in minimal realitationship with pawn (pawn is training animal) there is a chance that - if animal gets horny it can try to submit pawn

if pawn animal training skill is 5 or less, animal would rape it with chance

or if its level is more than 5, there is a chance to both have sex (when sex level is low on both)

also with mind tickets

- Animal raped me! Im feel so painful and dirty!

- Awful animal fucked me! 

- im doing it with animal, oh god, hope no one is wathing!

- Im feel so good and dirty, wish it would never end.

- Yes, im animal bitch! Fill me with your cum!

Animal sex can also may be like addiction, in low levels it has negative effects. Then rising to positive levels and making perk Animal Lover or same.

Also other colonists reaction (this can also be added for normal sex, like watched pawnA pawnB had sex)

- *pawn* had sex with *animal*. Awful!

- I  liked what i saw  *pawn* had sex with *animal*

- Wow, *pawn* had sex with animal, i realy enjoyed it!

Some wild animals i think can also try to rape woman pawns with small chance like ilneses chance, when they gets horny

Also can anyoone uptdate children mod? i tried to use latest RJW (10mb) with childrenmod11 not worked for me

tested out new childre and pregancies, force givebirth worked. 

tryed to tweak RJW with age limitator

working with dnSpy with dll exactly, cause sources wont load xxx.cs for some reasons

replaced all

get_AgeBiologicalYears() >= 15  to 12

in

can_fuck

and

can_get_raped bool

sex need still not apearing for 12,

lowed sex_free_for_all_ages to 12

still no results

my 14 girld dint make lovin with 18 pawn

and dont have sex need drain out

does it means, that it must be added curvepoint for that or something else?