RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

I've took a quick peek into the Psychology mod source. It detours a lot of methods (related to stuff we need) and i think it's incompatible with RJW's way of dealing with it. Did you try disabling just the Psychology? C&P_fixed does need RJW to work. Also, what is github mod? Can you link it?

Sorry, Giuthub, not hugslib, derp.  Anyway, I have literally deactivated everything but the core and the c&p mod (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=345951) with no change.  I get the kids in generation (adult sized), even the contraceptives and drugs, but no cribs, vats, or pregnancies.  I even downloaded the mod again and reinstalled.  I don't have problems getting any other mod to work. I rezipped it as it is in my mod file to show it installed in full: ChildrenMod_RJW_comp.zip   I'm at a loss.  I know the mod author is someone else entirely and you just worked on comparability but considering what an ass-hat he can be, I didn't want to ask there.

I've took a quick peek into the Psychology mod source. It detours a lot of methods (related to stuff we need) and i think it's incompatible with RJW's way of dealing with it. Did you try disabling just the Psychology? C&P_fixed does need RJW to work. Also, what is github mod? Can you link it?

Sorry, Giuthub, not hugslib, derp.  Anyway, I have literally deactivated everything but the core and the c&p mod (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=345951) with no change.  I get the kids in generation (adult sized), even the contraceptives and drugs, but no cribs, vats, or pregnancies.  I even downloaded the mod again and reinstalled.  I don't have problems getting any other mod to work. I rezipped it as it is in my mod file to show it installed in full: attachicon.gifChildrenMod_RJW_comp.zip   I'm at a loss.  I know the mod author is someone else entirely and you just worked on comparability but considering what an ass-hat he can be, I didn't want to ask there.

You will not get pregnancies (using that version of C&P) without RJW because of the way i've edited it: Pawns can get pregnant using RJW's "aftersex" method, which does calculations for STD's, thoughts, etc.

So you need to have RJW and C&P_fixed both enabled. Are you using the newer version of RJW? Still didn't look into that yet.

Anyone else here having the same issues with the newer RJW and C&P_fixed maybe?

Sorry, Giuthub, not hugslib, derp.  Anyway, I have literally deactivated everything but the core and the c&p mod (http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=345951) with no change.  I get the kids in generation (adult sized), even the contraceptives and drugs, but no cribs, vats, or pregnancies.  I even downloaded the mod again and reinstalled.  I don't have problems getting any other mod to work. I rezipped it as it is in my mod file to show it installed in full: attachicon.gifChildrenMod_RJW_comp.zip   I'm at a loss.  I know the mod author is someone else entirely and you just worked on comparability but considering what an ass-hat he can be, I didn't want to ask there.

I just about pulled all my hair out last night trying to get ChildrenMod_RJW_Comp working (again! as in it was working fine...I fudged something...then no more worky). I tried doing almost exactly what you did in disabling everything but Core, RJW, and C&P and was still not seeing C&P content outside of what the xmls were defining ("children" show up in game and Prepare Carefully but the textures don't apply and no functioning reproduction). It ended up being that I needed to re-build the dll (presumably because I had changed some things in RJW, which C&P then uses as a reference). That or I moved RJW into a new folder and C&P couldn't find it? Ether way shame on me, but it's working now.

I also noticed that when you extract nethrez1m's C&P_comp the folder "ThingDefs_Buidlings" (which contains some important-looking defs for the crib) is sitting outside of the actual "Defs" folder where I would guess it wants to be. I moved it but haven't tested whether or not that has fixed cribs seemingly not working. Is that supposed to be there, nethrez1m?

UPDATE: Yup. Move "ThingDefs_Buildings" into "Defs" within C&P. Makes cribs a thing.

So I have two colonists in a relationship sharing a bed in a private room but despite both being horny/ sexually frustrated they still won't have sex. They seem to much rater fap alone instead of doing each other.

Rimjobworld prevents pawns from having sex under certain circumstances (ages incompatible, genitals destroyed, genitals blocked by CB) but otherwise doesn't affect when pawns choose to have sex. That's still calculated by the core game based on the pawns' health, ages, and mutual attraction. So if you have two healthy, adult pawns who aren't having sex it's probably because they aren't attracted to each other. I don't know how attraction is calculated except that it's complex and messy, so much so that I didn't bother figuring out how it worked for use in RJW and instead wrote my own similar-but-different algorithm (xxx.would_fuck, used by nymphs and colonists looking for a prisoner to rape).

HI man, hope you can help. There is no nude mod at all, and no such a coder like you. Like RJW, cause of little bit real life. We painted nude body textures, but cant assugn them with gender for thin.fat. hulk. In the post there is more details. I found in ludeon somthing similar, but dont understod where to put code. It could be great add for RJW. Thanks for all!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75574-rimworld-nude-mod/page-1?do=findComment&comment=1858806

I looked into this a bit, and unfortunately I can't see any easy way to implement gender-specific body textures because the body types and texture paths are all hardcoded. So I'm pretty sure you'd need to patch some methods, specifically Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics and/or Verse.GraphicGetter_NakedHumanlike.GetNakedBodyGraphic. By the way, that code that skullywag posted on the Ludeon forums is copied from the core game and is just meant to show the texture paths, in case you were confused.

I just about pulled all my hair out last night trying to get ChildrenMod_RJW_Comp working (again! as in it was working fine...I fudged something...then no more worky). I tried doing almost exactly what you did in disabling everything but Core, RJW, and C&P and was still not seeing C&P content outside of what the xmls were defining ("children" show up in game and Prepare Carefully but the textures don't apply and no functioning reproduction). It ended up being that I needed to re-build the dll (presumably because I had changed some things in RJW, which C&P then uses as a reference). That or I moved RJW into a new folder and C&P couldn't find it? Ether way shame on me, but it's working now.

I also noticed that when you extract nethrez1m's C&P_comp the folder "ThingDefs_Buidlings" (which contains some important-looking defs for the crib) is sitting outside of the actual "Defs" folder where I would guess it wants to be. I moved it but haven't tested whether or not that has fixed cribs seemingly not working. Is that supposed to be there, nethrez1m?

The structure of the folders wasn't touched by me. All I've tried to achieve in that C&P_fixed was to: 1) get rid of freezes/crashes 2) making RJW do the lovin' 3) making RJW's acts to have chance to impregnate the acting pawns.

I looked into this a bit, and unfortunately I can't see any easy way to implement gender-specific body textures because the body types and texture paths are all hardcoded. So I'm pretty sure you'd need to patch some methods, specifically Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics and/or Verse.GraphicGetter_NakedHumanlike.GetNakedBodyGraphic. By the way, that code that skullywag posted on the Ludeon forums is copied from the core game and is just meant to show the texture paths, in case you were confused.

Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics is the simpliest way to go. Unfortunately, that method is detoured in so many mods (beards, c&p, probably alien framework, and other mods which alter the Pawn graphics) that it'll be a lot of incompatibilities. May be in the future, when people will get used to Harmony's method of non-destructive detours, it will be a less pain to fight with all of that crap.

Verse.GraphicGetter_NakedHumanlike.GetNakedBodyGraphic doesn't take as parameter any info about Pawn or it's gender. Only the BodyType enum value. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to get an object which is calling the method (at least i didn't find any approach), so.

Could you send me or upload your rebuilt dll?  It would be a lot easier then trying to figure out how to do this myself.

The structure of the folders wasn't touched by me. All I've tried to achieve in that C&P_fixed was to: 1) get rid of freezes/crashes 2) making RJW do the lovin' 3) making RJW's acts to have chance to impregnate the acting pawns.

No worries. I guess the original author misplaced it. Moving "ThingDefs_Buildings" into "Defs" seems to activate the child crib features. Still haven't fully tested ALL the functionality yet but cribs do definitely show up in the furniture tab now.

Could you send me or upload your rebuilt dll?  It would be a lot easier then trying to figure out how to do this myself.

also have that problem. No pregnancy and pawns born fully grown (last version of RJW and CPfixed (i had psyhology installed to, disabling it didnt work))

tested out with huglibs and C&P enabled only, forced give a bith from dev menu, still fully grown baby pawns

I can upload mine. However, I am too noob to know PRECISELY why what I did to fix it, actually fixed it. Only a guess. As such, it may still not work for you. Additionally, I do not use the Psychology mod you two are using. That still may be an issue for you.

Here's my (working for me) C&P (DLL only - drop into C&P's "Assemblies" folder). I haven't edited any of the code. Only re-referenced its dependencies and rebuilt:

RimWorldChildren.zip

I've already read that psychology and RJW seem to conflict in a few ways. Right now though I'm getting no more nymph spawns anymore. I already enabled the spawn back in but stil.... Could that be related to psychology as well even if RJW is loaded last?

Actually I find a few of those nymph types pretty useful and messing around with C&P on top of that is far over my xml-knowledge tbh....

Edit: Nevermind... I just found out the options are vice-versa... you have to tick "No Nymphs allowed" ON to make them spawn xD

I've already read that psychology and RJW seem to conflict in a few ways. Right now though I'm getting no more nymph spawns anymore. I already enabled the spawn back in but stil.... Could that be related to psychology as well even if RJW is loaded last?

Actually I find a few of those nymph types pretty useful and messing around with C&P on top of that is far over my xml-knowledge tbh....

Edit: Nevermind... I just found out the options are vice-versa... you have to tick "No Nymphs allowed" ON to make them spawn xD

That's where Prepare Carefully can be useful. You can ensure that you start with a nymph or two if you want to test C&P functionality quickly on a disposable save.

And I'm glad you mentioned that those tick boxes might be reversed. I was having similar confusion with prisoner beatings. I'll have to peek at the RJW patch again and see how they might be getting flopped.

But where these tick boxes are? (allow nyph join) didnt found it in mod config menu

They get added with nethrez1m's RJW_Patches. Both HugsLib and RJW are required and must be loaded above RJW_Patches in order for it to function properly I believe. After that, the three extra tick boxes should show up in your mod options menu.

So after some tests i fixed this for me. I downloaded newest version of C&P, fixed jobworld crash code, loaded in that order RJW, C&P and psyhology, and force give birth dev command worked, my women colonist spawned babyes, normal babyes, you can try with my file, may be it will work for you too (PS still testing pergancy state adding after lovin)

Thanks so much.  Tried it and I'm getting pregnancies.  The crib wasn't there but I can just move it back into the folder it belongs in as noted by someone earlier.

Hi, does anyone get error message ( log ) if load RJW_patch( none edited ) after Rimjobworld v1.1?

Yes.

[HugsLib] Exception during DetourMethodByAttribute: System.Exception: Failed to detour method [not found] to Dummy.roll_to_catch (assembly: RJW_Patches) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at HugsLib.Source.Detour.Helpers.GetMatchingMethodInfo (HugsLib.Source.Detour.DetourMethodAttribute sourceAttribute, System.Reflection.MethodInfo destinationInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at HugsLib.Source.Detour.Helpers.GetDetourPairFromAttribute (HugsLib.Source.Detour.DetourMethodAttribute sourceAttribute, System.Reflection.MethodInfo destinationInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at HugsLib.Source.Detour.Helpers.DetourMethodByAttribute (System.Reflection.MemberInfo info, System.Attribute attrib) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at HugsLib.Source.Detour.DetourProvider.ThrowClearerDetourException (System.Exception e, System.Reflection.MemberInfo sourceInfo, System.Reflection.MemberInfo targetInfo, System.String detourMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at HugsLib.Source.Detour.Helpers.DetourMethodByAttribute (System.Reflection.MemberInfo info, System.Attribute attrib) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:ReportException(Exception, String, Boolean, String)
HugsLib.Source.Detour.Helpers:DetourMethodByAttribute(MemberInfo, Attribute)
HugsLib.Source.Attrib.AttributeDetector:CallHandlersForAttributes(List`1, Dictionary`2)
HugsLib.Source.Attrib.AttributeDetector:ProcessNewTypes()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:ProcessAttibutes()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:Initalize()
HugsLib.Core.UnityProxyComponent:Start()

Exception from asynchronous event: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'rjw.xxx' from assembly 'RJW_Source, Version=1.0.6299.100, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at RimWorldChildren.DetourInjector.Inject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Hi, does anyone get error message ( log ) if load RJW_patch( none edited ) after Rimjobworld v1.1?

Reading back through the posts, if I'm interpreting them correctly, RJW_patch was made for v0.9 of RJW in the OP and hasn't been tested on v1.1.

I'm guessing it isn't compatible with the newer version.

You can use this, which has checkbox options to disable nymphos/std catch from floors/prisoner occasional deaths:

RJWa11_HugsLib_patched.zip

Does require HugsLib 2.4.3. You don't need RJW_Patches anymore, it is included and that is the only difference from the original.

Many thanks to Void who kindly shared his work.

And this, as people asked. Uses the RJWa11_HugsLib_patched as requirement.

ChildrenMod_01j_RJWa11_Comp.zip

Many thanks to Thirite who kindly keeps the source files.

The only changes from his version is still the same:

-disabled infinite loadscreen/ctd when RJW is present;

-preferring the RJW's JobDriver_Lovin.MakeNewToils over CM's;

-adding to the RJW's interactions chance to use impregnation function of CM

-moved the ThingDef_Building into the Defs folder (as it is where it should be, i guess?)

Tested both of them in a quick run with PrepareCarefully 0.16.1.4, i personally didn't experience any issues.

The sources are kept inside, if anyone interested.

Does this take into account (I'm using prepared carefully for this) a 100% all male gay settlement? Also a 100% all female lesbian settlement?

I want all males in one game, and have another place with all females. And I gave them all "gay" traits. But the sex need for one of them is 100% (or 0% on the bar), and no one seems to be making them happy. I even started them as married, and the sex satisfaction isn't going up at all. 

Or do I need to give it more time? I'm not interested in typical female/male stuff. Partly because in real life, I'm attracted to males and not females, so hopefully its just a waiting thing or something I can change/add if not. And the gay trait IS in the game, so I assume it should work.

Thanks for the information :)

(edit: Ah wait, that trait is from the psychology mod. I thought it was part of vanilla, but guess that might explain why I never saw it for 10 hours of playing Rimworld lol.

That is very disappointing. I do not want male+female, I'd much rather have male+male. Is there something I can change/add in the mod files where I can allow this to happen?

(edit again...

Looks like it DOES work. The sex need went down (well up on the bar). I just had to wait for the next day. It was going down for an entire game week without going up, but looks like the males finally got it on. So I assume its doing what its supposed to

Anyway for me to remove age restriction on the prisoners that can be tagged as comfort prisoners? I had a huge battle and lost my best archer but managed to capture two enemy prisoners, sadly they turned out to be 17 and 14

I think underage content is blocked here and RJW has age checks. But you have a way to do it for yourself, just open the source, edit it, compile your own version. Btw, i think you can tag 17 years old prisoner, as it fits 16+ rule of RJW. Does it has all limbs?

I guess neither males nor females get it on with the same gender. They only masturbate if there is no one else around. So my all male settlement has a bunch of gays that love each other and married into couples, but don't ever do anything.

I've noticed that in regular straight pairs as well. I guess something is broken with jobgivers, so i will take a look.

Anyway for me to remove age restriction on the prisoners that can be tagged as comfort prisoners? I had a huge battle and lost my best archer but managed to capture two enemy prisoners, sadly they turned out to be 17 and 14

I think underage content is blocked here and RJW has age checks. But you have a way to do it for yourself, just open the source, edit it, compile your own version. Btw, i think you can tag 17 years old prisoner, as it fits 16+ rule of RJW. Does it has all limbs?

Nah I couldn't tag the 17 year old and she had everything except a pinky

It doesnt' matter anymore I guess, since an incendiary mortar pretty much scorched the whole brothel