RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

im using this version of Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2B

with rjw version where was added (non function) whore beds 

Its works for me (you can try it or examinate what changed with newer version of c&p)

ChildrenMod.rar

this combo works, odd bug though for some reason masochist gets the raped mood debuf from human rape, and gets both raped debuff and raped by animal buff from animals, and just got a human pregnancy from a Thrumbo >.< much better though, at least it's finding C&P

im using this version of Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2B

Its works for me (you can try it or examinate what changed with newer version of c&p)

so this and RJW and i can get my girls prgnant right...also does this work with the animals like wolfs...and the momster girls?

Works like a charm with the RJW_Master. I just stoped using because the mod "Show hair for all hats" stop workn.

I really hate peple getting bald wen using head gear.

You guys are doing an amazing job with RJW.

I hate to throw in another request, but I honestly have no idea how to program it in, can we get breast size? And allow surgeries to be performed?  Really want to create my harem of G-cup titty prisoners.

if you are talking about brests like surgery (exacly how penis and vagina injection is working for now) this can be done, like big breast - more atractivness in wouldfuck assebly class

if you are talking about breasts like graphical part, there is some problems with it. Firstly i didnt found any response at forums, how to make rimworlld devide to woman and man body types (for now rimworld using unisex variation of hulk,fat and thin body, deviding only female and male standart body type)  

It may be somethink like graphical injection like - if pawn is female, use vagina.png (this type can be drawn on pawn, but if using like injector, you can install penis), breasts randomsize [0-5] 0 flat.png, 1 small.png etc

Same with dicks if pawn male - use penis.png [0-5 vhere 5 is hydraulic]

also if nuliffy genetails use bloodcut.png

if use peg dick use pegdick.png

somethink like this (very simply explanation how it works in theory)

thats means, that all type of body parts must be drawn separetly, for all body types (if we figure out how to do it) with 3 angles of view, thats means:

4(body types)*3(view angles)*types of breasts/dicks/vaginas eetc = number of arts must be drawn

semigump dont forget on the childrenmod to remove the block on alein race mod. it serves no purpose realy as he put it in there as the children mod maker is known to be so highly against alien races that he was nearly banned from the lud forms for putting in on purpose code to crash games if alein framewrokd was used before.

tried again no luck still get the message it cant find children mod. might want to revert changes to whatever u did to the after sex event till u can figure out why. might be a detour or something u havent changed correctly

I hate to throw in another request, but I honestly have no idea how to program it in, can we get breast size? And allow surgeries to be performed?  Really want to create my harem of G-cup titty prisoners.

if you are talking about brests like surgery (exacly how penis and vagina injection is working for now) this can be done, like big breast - more atractivness in wouldfuck assebly class

if you are talking about breasts like graphical part, there is some problems with it. Firstly i didnt found any response at forums, how to make rimworlld devide to woman and man body types (for now rimworld using unisex variation of hulk,fat and thin body, deviding only female and male standart body type)  

It may be somethink like graphical injection like - if pawn is female, use vagina.png (this type can be drawn on pawn, but if using like injector, you can install penis), breasts randomsize [0-5] 0 flat.png, 1 small.png etc

thats means, that all type of body parts must be drawn separetly, for all body types (if we figure out how to do it) with 3 angles of view, thats means:

4(body types)*3(view angles)*types of breasts/dicks/vaginas eetc = number of arts must be drawn

Would you need to draw the clothes version too? If not the boobs will only appear when the pawn is naked right?

Would you need to draw the clothes version too? If not the boobs will only appear when the pawn is naked right?

for simple way it better to keep only on naked pawns, otherwise it will be second injection for aparel, all of them must be redrawn flat, for graphical injection

its not big deal for me to draw all this stuff (i created before beautifull naked textures with genetails for all body types, but i had lost them, and body type asign code still must be written)

also dont forget for arouse state (thats means 3*4*5=60 textures must be drawn for aroused state)

so without coder, who will write a code for injection, your only solution is to use naked texture pack for now

this one i taked from forum thread upper and enchaced it little bit

if i will not be too lazy, i will draw all boobs, dicks, vaginas stuff, maube someone finds the way to asign them

also there is a problem of rimworld texture image size its too small for good graphics (this will loock like pixel art for some body types, keep it in mind)

Nude Textures.rar

Graphical would be cool, but thats just window dressing.  Was mostly referring to code like how penis size is done.  

Can you animals impregnate you settlers....? With the children and pregnancy mod....i have ot installed and had 3 wolfs pass around a comfort prisnor but nothing...

nope, you cant.

This would be new mod, like in skyrim beeng female addon beasts. 

RJW using aftersex hediff versing to C&p mod, where is no code writen for animal pregancy (and which creator tryies to make his mod not working with RJW)

It would be in theory possible, by adding check for animals, that in the end of pregancy your pawn would give birth small creature (like animals do in game now)

for us is only solution is to wait and give ideas for people, may be someone realises them

Can you animals impregnate you settlers....? With the children and pregnancy mod....i have ot installed and had 3 wolfs pass around a comfort prisnor but nothing...

nope, you cant.

RJW using aftersex hediff versing to C&p mod, where is no code writen for animal pregancy (and which creator tryies to make his mod not working with RJW)

It would be in theory possible, by adding check for animals, that in the end of pregancy your pawn would give birth small creature (like animals do in game now)

for us is only solution is to wait and give ideas for people, may be someone realises them

so the pregnancy mod is kind of usless.?at the moment... aslo wich preg mod do i downloud the one on her ow the one on [A17]ludeon site?...sorry im new to this game...my skyrim is out of commission so trying new games

nope, you cant.

so the pregnancy mod is kind of usless.?at the moment... aslo wich preg mod do i downloud the one on her ow the one on [A17]ludeon site?...sorry im new to this game...my skyrim is out of commission so trying new games

pregancy mod addes kids to the game and pregancy state (and period), in original game after lovin there was a chance to spawn fully grown pawn with 0 years written. C&P addes new gameplay feature - babyes, contraceptives, etc. 

So rimworld sex basement is very in early state. There is no so much for now. Some people from this thread trying to improve this sex mod RJW (which creator firstly created it for himself, just for fun) 

All whats happens for now:

pawns can fuck each other, if they have minimum realitationship (lovers)

pawns can fap if they are alone in bed to satisfy their sex need

pawns can rape prisoners and tamed animals designed as comfort prisoners

there is nyphjoiners, which would join random colonists if they alone in bed and fuck them

there is some std (ilneses)

some bondage gear with locks to prevent pawns to satisfy their sex needs

and thats all for now

anyway i didnt seen any game so  filled with sex content as skyrim (im writing this if you are looking some games with sexual content,bettter then skyrim)

Can Someone Give the link of the official version for 1.7 , a version whitout any bug ?

And whith others mods if it's possible like children mod etc .

Can Someone Give the link of the official version for 1.7 , a version whitout any bug ?

this version of RJW

Ok, it looks like the Designator injection was happening before some game classes where initialized and the can-this-pawn-be-marked-as-a-comfort-prisoner check was throwing the exception when it couldn't find what it was looking for.  I think I've fixed the problem so give it a try and see what happens.

attachicon.gifRJW_A17_20170628d.7z

Also, here's a pawn going to town with a porcupine which seems terrifying to me but I guess some of these colonists have been out there a loooong time so who am I to judge...

attachicon.gifOuch.png

This version of c&p 

works for me

Waiting for an animal impregnation mod.....aslo some one should just make a custam child and pregnancy mod for RJW....the other one is incompatible with the alien fram work wich is stupied as hell...i want to start an army of furry inbbreed.....

Waiting for an animal impregnation mod.....aslo some one should just make a custam child and pregnancy mod for RJW....the other one is incompatible with the alien fram work wich is stupied as hell...i want to start an army of furry inbbreed.....

I'm currently looking into "fixing" Child and Pregnancy mod to work with the alien framework. So far, the only thing I've found is a statement checking for "incompatible mods". I'm just looking through both to make sure there isn't something actually incompatible between the two.

I'm currently looking into "fixing" Child and Pregnancy mod to work with the alien framework. So far, the only thing I've found is a statement checking for "incompatible mods". I'm just looking through both to make sure there isn't something actually incompatible between the two.

While you at it is there a way for you to set it to where yoi can get pregnant from animals...

@Bonemeal999 The git hub version is the one to start on. If you head back 2 or 3 pages you should find the updated Monstergirls+ and a couple of changed C&P folders if you run into any problems with the github version.

@Apexfox. I'm not entirely sure but I *think* it might already be included as a "bug" in the current RJW. I've had colonists get pregnant from being labeled as a comfort colonist - though if that's from the animal rape or the people rape, I'm not sure, I need more time to investigate/test.

the reason alien frame work is disabled is because the mod author wrote the mod in a way that it messes up things alein framework does. if u read back far enough in the CP thread u will read how he did it that way cause he dont want to indulge people in their fantises about furris. thats his near exact words.

far as a freind told me the only thing that needs to be did is everything pushed to hugs handling instead of detours. siince it uses detours the last detour will alwsays overwrite any others that do same thing.