RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

This is not my Mod! I have found it on the Nexus but it was deleted after I downloaded it. I really like this Mod and want to give others the opportunity to have access to the Mod. Unfortunally I don't know who the author is... 

Here is a describtion that can be found inside the Mod:

Sex need
  - Ticks down over time and gets replenished by lovin'
  - Moodlets applied depending on need level
Sex stat
  - Affects satisfaction from sex; prevents sex/fap at 0%
Nymphomaniac trait
  - Nymphos need more sex & enjoy sex more
  - Nymphos fuck sleeping colonists if they are horny or have nothing else to do
Nymph joiners
  - Fixed gender, age, body type, and traits
Masturbation
  - Code "fappin" which is like lovin' without a partner
  - Insert into ThinkTree so pawns can fap on their own
Private Parts
  - Human body has a "genitals" part that automatically includes a penis or vagina as appropriate
  - Dick/vag can be amputated; severed dicks/vags can be reattached
  - Can craft bionic dick & vag, peg dick, hydraulic vagina. Integrates with EPOE if present.
STDs
  - HIV: Affects whole body; progresses slowly but is incurable; decreases blood filtration
    - With blood fil. < 40%, pawns develop immunodeficiency which causes sickness debuffs and random infections (simulating AIDS)
  - Warts: Affects only genitals; curable and not fatal; causes genitals to become itchy, painful, and unsightly
  - Syphilis: Affects whole body; easily cured with treament but usually fatal without; causes bad mood, reduces con & manip, major infections
    can cause permanent damage to brain, liver, kidneys
  - Herpes: Like warts except milder and incurable
Rape
  - Designate prisoners as "comfort prisoners" and colonists will rape them to satisfy sex need or just for fun
  - Comfort prisoners get huge mood & relations debuffs, making them harder to control or recruit
  - Colonists beat prisoners during rape, especially if they have bloodlust or brawler
  - Colonists with bloodlust love to rape; masochists actually enjoy being raped

RJW.zip

The creator was working on a patch for prepare carefully before it got nuked due to violation of Nexus content rules, there was also talk in its post about working on getting a patch for the alien race mod up and going Happy to see some one saved it shame we cant find the original creator

I gave this a try. It's a nice idea, but there's a (probably) unforeseen interaction between the nymph and STD features that keeps it from being any fun. Nymphs will periodically join your colony, and you can't decline them. They will regularly have sex with random other colonists. Also, characters will get STDs "from the environment". As soon as this has happened, the nymphs will ensure it spreads throughout your colony. Even the easily treatable ones take long enough to treat that it's impossible to ever eradicate them. You'll end up with many of your colonists sick in bed at all times.

So the mod is no longer worked on ? :(

In game you can literally eat people, and take their organs. But no prostitution or rape...

The impression I got from the links above was that the author was still working on it despite getting kicked off Nexus for Shariah violation, but was still working on it--the version mentioned above was apparently released after it was kicked off. Perhaps the author is just looking for a new place to post it.

So the mod is no longer worked on ? :(

In game you can literally eat people, and take their organs. But no prostitution or rape...

The impression I got from the links above was that the author was still working on it despite getting kicked off Nexus for Shariah violation, but was still working on it--the version mentioned above was apparently released after it was kicked off. Perhaps the author is just looking for a new place to post it.

Then yeah, here is a good place. It has always been a refuge for skyrim banned mods, so why not for rimworld? :)

I gave this a try. It's a nice idea, but there's a (probably) unforeseen interaction between the nymph and STD features that keeps it from being any fun. Nymphs will periodically join your colony, and you can't decline them. They will regularly have sex with random other colonists. Also, characters will get STDs "from the environment". As soon as this has happened, the nymphs will ensure it spreads throughout your colony. Even the easily treatable ones take long enough to treat that it's impossible to ever eradicate them. You'll end up with many of your colonists sick in bed at all times.

Can they get HIV from the environment too? That would be terrible. Even if not, this mod could use some condoms.

Can anyone here make this compatible with the children and pregnancy mod. They both override the lovin action.

Try this one. Didn't test it myself yet, too lazy to run RimWorld with the new save.

It should be noted that C&P probably has to be lower than RJW in your loadorder (i'm not sure about that though) as C&P depends on RJW now.

All i did is:

• turned off C&P's overriding of vanilla lovin so RJW's interactions take the place.
  • injected the impregnation func call into RJW's xxx class that contains aftersex calculations so not only vanilla lovin, but also RJW's interactions could result into babies.

License were given by the author: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

UPD:

Got crashes.

Found a check within C&P, it has the following code which makes the game crash or just freeze:

// eat shit
if (mod.Name.Contains("jobworld")) {
  Int64 i = 0;
  while (true) {
    i += 1;
  }
}

So i disabled it and remade an assembly, which should now work with RJW as i intended:

RimWorldChildren_Assembly.zip - only .dll. Don't use debug tools of the mod if you don't remove the Hediff. Just replace the .dll in the ./Assembly/ folder of the mod.

ChildrenMod_RJW_comp.zip - full pack. Recommended version.

For the newer version (A11) of RJW please get it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73498-rimworld-sex-mod-rimjobworld-rjw/?p=1875988

Personal opinion:

I don't recommend anyone to use C&P mod. Why would one do so, with such the BS author trying to implement within his code?

Can anyone here make this compatible with the children and pregnancy mod. They both override the lovin action.

Try this one. Didn't test it myself yet, too lazy to run RimWorld with the new save.

It should be noted that C&P probably has to be lower than RJW in your loadorder (i'm not sure about that though) as C&P depends on RJW now.

All i did is:

• turned off C&P's overriding of vanilla lovin so RJW's interactions take the place.
  • injected the impregnation func call into RJW's xxx class that contains aftersex calculations so not only vanilla lovin, but also RJW's interactions could result into babies.

UPD:

Got crashes.

Found a check within C&P, it has the following code which makes the game crash or just freeze:

// eat shit
if (mod.Name.Contains("jobworld")) {
  Int64 i = 0;
  while (true) {
    i += 1;
  }
}

So i disabled it and remade an assembly, which should now work with RJW as i intended:

attachicon.gifRimWorldChildren_Assembly.zip - only .dll. Don't use debug tools of the mod if you don't remove the Hediff. Just replace the .dll in the ./Assembly/ folder of the mod.

attachicon.gifChildrenMod_RJW_comp.zip - full pack. Recommended version.

Personal opinion:

I don't recommend anyone to use C&P mod. Why would one do so, with such the BS author trying to implement within his code?

Really, the modder made something to crash rimjobworld specifically? Wow, that's really childish and stupid.

Especially knowing how extreme the base game is already...

Really, the modder made something to crash rimjobworld specifically? Wow, that's really childish and stupid.

Yeah, he did that. Worse, he didn't even mention that in his forum post on ludeon as incompatible or "not recommended".

Just straight up "Hey, you are using mod that I dislike? Here, get crashed to desktop and gtfo!".

Yeah, he did that. Worse, he didn't even mention that in his forum post on ludeon as incompatible or "not recommended".

Just straight up "Hey, you are using mod that I dislike? Here, get crashed to desktop and gtfo!".

OK, another little keyboard tyrant. I'll avoid all of his mods, there is no point if any of them has another stupid surprise like this one.

My god this is dumb.