Two-person Baths

i0Bjhansen0

I would like a mod that allows two people to bath normally in the same bath. It would need to be as if they were using the bath by themselves, but with an animation that shows two people taking the bath. It could include a new bathtub thing. Has to be base-game compatible as I (and most people) can't afford to get every game/expansion/stuff pack that comes out.

I'm not sure what packs include bath-type objects and I'm pretty sure I don't have them all. So I probably have something that could do somewhat that.

Hot Tubs in sims 4 already exist.

I'm pretty sure that's part of an expansion pack. Which is something that I had said the request shouldn't be, as not everyone is rich enough for them all.

Hot Tubs in sims 4 already exist.

I think you know perfectly well that there is a clear difference in function between bathtubs and hottubs, there's no need to be snarky.

@OP sorry, I haven't come across anything like that. That would be neat, though!

I'm hoping someone can do something like this. Also hoping it won't just be MF/FF.

Archived