View File

Ysold is featured in the video below, check it out.
https://youtu.be/zLNGEd8Xb5w

Lovers lab download coming soon, for now you can download it on Steam.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for new videos every week. Appreciate the support.

I have started a massive project, I will upgrade every single potential wife in Skyrim. The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is still my favorite game of all time, and I will continue making mods for this game for years to come. I would appreciate any support. This year I'm working really hard on the mods

Sexy Ysolda
is a replacer for Ysolda, it's a standalone replacer, what you see in the pics is exactly what you get. You don't need any other mods to make it work. It's fully standalone, Ysolda has so many guys after her in Whiterun, and so many brag about how beautiful she is, but vanilla Ysolda wasn't really that attractive, now Ysolda can brag about her looks, Ysolda is now sold. She is much more sexy now.

Credits
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Ousnius and Caliente
Eyes of Aber by Aberin
NPR for the sexy armor
CBBE Renewal By Hello Santa
KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

she looks awsome but is there anny chance of getting a version where she wear some normal is clothes since id rather have her in that outfit when shes at her home than when she is out in the market :D but well no wonder she gets good prices whit an outfit like that tho :P hell id give her 90% of the price :D

• 8 months later...