WickedWhims not working ?

hhhwhy455

My wicked whims isn't working and I've done everything properly also my version Is not listed as one that doesn't work but it's not listed as one that works either help please

My wicked whims isn't working and I've done everything properly also my version Is not listed as one that doesn't work but it's not listed as one that works either help please

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I've removed the wicked whims from my files and they all say packages, but they only thing that works is the nude mod. I've downloaded animations (amra) and it still doesn't work. Also, I've extracted every file I could, but it's still staying the same! 

post-2212477-0-45992700-1502906196_thumb.jpg

post-2212477-0-77379500-1502906203_thumb.jpg

I've been having an issue for two days, I had a lot of script mods and animations installed, then all of a sudden I got an error message, then the wicked woohoo setting option that comes up when you go to the wicked submenu was gone, it just disappeared. I played around with it for awhile, deleting some of the mods I had in my folder but nothing worked so then I deleted all of them and re-downloaded all of the files I wanted, now I don't get the wicked submenu at all but my sims will get naked, its bizarre, can anyone help.

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I updated to the September 3.2.4.115 version of Wicked Woohoo, my settings option under the "Wicked" category is not longer there. I tried using the command, 'ww.fix' but it still isn't appearing. Since I updated, my settings that I always have set have changed a little bit too, that why I need to be able to go back and change them asap in order for me to play properly.

Last little thing, also before the update, I was able to see who created each animation when I went in to pick one, and now there is no creator name under each animation title which really sucks because that's how I usually identify what animation I'd be choosing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Archived