RAW 18+ Roleplay Discussion (Conan Exiles RP Server)

clats

Server Name:
RAW 18+RP/PVP Lewd Crude / Longer days / Lustful Nites
Connection Info: 167.114.174.79
Discord Chat Server
Raw Conan Exile Chat (RCEC) Invite: https://discord.gg/nqvZAzA

This is a post for everyone to discuss roleplay on our server. You can post your character's backstory here for everyone. We can discuss and organize events, clan recruitment and pretty much anything roleplay related that you'd like to share with the community.

I'll start with Red Sonia's backstory:

I was born and raised by my Hyrkanian parents in the Western Hrykanian Steppes. I had a simple and peaceful upbringing which was all torn apart when a small group of drunken degenerate bandits raided my family home brutally raping me in front of my parents as they were slowly bled out, and eventually leaving me to die beside their now lifeless bodies. I swore to myself that if by miracle I live, I will seek revenge.

Noticing my home burning from a far, slavers came. I begged and pleaded with all my heart and tears for mercy. With much hesitation at first due to the condition I was in, they eventually decided to take me. After they slowly brought me back to life, they forced me to train and fight as a Gladiator. After many years I found a small opportunity to escape and took it. It was many more months to track down the raiders and luckily for me they were much more older, weaker and drunk than our first encounter. So I was able to take my time with them and make their deaths that much more sweater.

By the time I made it to the nearest town after seeking revenge the slavers caught up to me catching me off guard in the tavern and bludgeoning me unconcious. Now I awake beaten, broken and dieing on a cross in the middle of a desert with an exiled letter pierced to my abdomen and only one question on my mind... What do I live for now?

Hmm... great idea! Let me start.

I have a clan idea: Followers od Derketo ( name can be changed :P )

I know there is no Derketo religion in game ( yet, cause we have proves tha there will be ), but basically we as (e)rpers don't need any in game mechanics to worship another god.

The clan would be of course besides surviving, exploring and advancing, a group of Darketo worshippers if you know what i mean ^^

If you don't let me share you some information about this goddess:

Darketo is a goddess of fertility and lust. Followers of the goddess celebrate the harvest and the equinox with wild, wine-soaked orgies that invoke Derketo’s life-giving powers.

Copy pasted yhm.... worship scenario:

The orgy festival of Derketo begins with an exhibitionist show of dancers, priests and priestesses engaged in various sexual acts. The finale involve those in the audience joining in what becomes a mass, public orgy. Similar to the worship of Pteor in Shem, even bestiality is typically part of the show. Unlike Shem's orgies, necrophilia is included. For the three days of the festival, some cities release participants of any marital obligations in regards to fidelity. The priests of Set often bring out various snakes for sexual use.

Let me know what you think, what you would like to add or change!

I've created a character named "Maede" on the server. She's stumbling in the dark right now, exiled and chosen for execution as punishment for refusing an arranged marriage to a corrupt noble. Right now, she's just scrambling for survival, but I hope to do more RP with her in the future. 

She's primarily meant for roleplay involving D/S, Master/Slave, and non-consensual stuff with male characters, so drop me a line if you'd be interested in any of that. 

Well I am pretty new to online RP so trying to get into it.

Mic just died today too.... have to fetch a new one tomorrow...

Looking forward to this and made sth up for my char Drust:

Found lurking around a Cimmerian village at just a few years old nothing else is known where I might have
come from, other than, judging by my looks and build I must be a Cimmerian.
But as tradition commands I was taken care of, taught to hunt, fight and follow the ways of Crom .
However the villagers soon discovered there was something different about me, the fire of Cimmeria burned in my eyes.
With a strong, unbendable spirit, relying on Gods seemed pathetic to my young self. The extremely high value of respect,
not only for others worthy of it but the demand for it from anyone around me. What other kids called fighting, I called
mere brawling, a fight is of valor, to break and crush your enemy, not some wildly swinging fists over nothing.

"This is the only true Cimmerian way" I was convinced telling my new found people.

As soon as the first laughed about it and mocked how a boy can not understand the meaning of the Cimmerian honor,
they found my words to be dead serious however.
Standing only about 4 feet tall at this young age I picked up a log from the campfire and sarting smacking
it right on the head of the offender. As my people finally managed to pull me away, he was laying before me with his
skull crushed in. Some were furious, wanted to sell my as slave or at least exile me, but the village elder
stepped forward and intervened, "What did become of you people ?", he said, " How much have you lost your ways?
How can a boy be misjudged for being true to our ancestors ? You lament and seek mere skirmishes over nothing
but meaningless riches, this is not the way of the people of Crom. "
Rather unwillingly they agreed with the old man's wise words and hence gave me my first name "Drust",
a name carried before by ancient warchiefs known as furious defenders of their people.

But as a few years passed I got bored in this little village, there is not much honor and glory by just
hunting wildlife or fighting the occassional skirmish with stray tribes. So I decided to leave my people,
wander the known world seeking adventure, challenges and foreign lands unkown to my rather isolated homeland.

On my travels I ended up in Stygia where I was promised challenges and glory beyond imagine by proving
myself in the arena. Well I hesitated, because those fights seemed more like a spectacle than a true
proving ground. After those rather unexciting travels however I gave it a try.
And I can tell you I loved it ! With the opponents skills and numbers increasing, the cheer of the crowds,
the envy in the eyes of lesser men and the admiration of exotic women I was really happy for the first time.

As my fame rose I was invited to feasts of the nobles to fight for private audiences, to tell my tales,
to drink and to take parts in orgies lasting for nights and days.

It was a glorious, pleasant life until one day I was invited to a celebration in the temple of Set.
Still thinking worshipping is pathetic but being promised another extensive feast afterwards, I joined.
As the ceremony started they led in 5 beautiful women - "Are there orgies in your temples ?" I asked.
"No those are the sacrifices for Set" one replied.
With those words spoken, all fell to pieces. I was blinded by
fame and rewards, those dishonorable Gods-butt-licking fools tricked me deviating off my ways
and are wasting women as excuse for they own depravity, out of fear.
In my anger I grabbed the kopesh off one of the guards and in a single blow the head of the priest went flying through
the temple. I killed a few more guards but finally was overwhelmed.
Just to find myself hanging on a cross in a strange desert.

But now I found my destiny, true fame and glory is to be had by fighting anyone opposing me,
those living the life of cowards, those too afraid to live just cowering before their Gods.

I will leave my mark, bring my wrath on all making me enemy, see them driven before me,
take those opposing honor and valor by force and enslave them.
Those repecting the true ways however will be treated with respect and joined for all joys on earth.
For I will be glorified and praised as Drust - the true Cimmerian.

My character is Kyceria.   I'll put up a proper backstory later, when I have time to write it out.     Right now she is just trying to survive in this harsh world she has found herself trapped in.

But since I saw a couple of you tonight, just wanted to let you know who was playing her.   ;)

The Beginning

Kyceria was brought up to be a housemate, a wife, some man's property, and nothing more, nothing less.

The girl was pretty much a true bred Hyborian from Northern Aquilonia.  She was short of stature, overly blessed, long thick tawny hair, with eyes a pure color of grey, almost silver.  Her father, seeing her beauty at an early age, had hoped for a marriage into nobility, and had done everything possible to prime her for that.  Kyceria was brought up to be modest, as many Aquilonian nobles were, and knew her place in the society.  She accepted that, and was fine with it.  Inwardly she was fascinated by Ibis, but outwardly, she worshiped Mitra, because thats what she was told to do, and she always did what she was told.

Then on that fateful day, everything changed.

Kyceria was at a marketplace, buying food for the household.  She had taken a shortcut through some little used alleys to get to another part of the town.  As she rounded the corner, she came upon a scene of horror.   A man lay dead in the street, strangled, it appeared, and he looked to be somewhat important.  Three ruffians stood around him, looting his body, and there was quite a bit of money being taken.  At that exact moment, there was the unmistakable commotion of the city guards coming from around the other corner.   The looters looked up, recognizing what was about to happen, and one of them told the others to run.  As they started to head her way, she heard one of the men say to the first one, that they were caught.  

"Not necessarily," she heard the leader say, "watch this..."

He paused just slightly in front of Kyceria.  As she stood there gaping, the man waited and it was as if time stood still.  Then, just as the guards came around the corner, he shoved a couple purses of the gold into her stomach.  Kyceria caught them and held them in her hands, a simple involuntary reaction to the movement. 

"Good plan, you three," he shouted to Kyceria and the two bandits now beside her, "but its everyone for him or herself now!  Get out and meet up at the hideout!!"

With that, the three men all ran off, down the alley from whence she came.   Kyceria stood there dumbly, holding two full purses of gold, as the guards swarmed around and past her, not realizing what had just happened until it was too late.

"But I didn't.....I.....It wasn't-" 

Her words fell on deaf ears.  The guards tried to make her talk, but there was nothing she could say except the truth, and they didn't believe that for a second.  Her father did not have enough money to pay the guards to free her, especially after they had had their fun.  She was tainted now, he said, and his noble plan was failed.

So Kyceria hung on a cross, with a note pierced onto her, claiming she had murdered a money lender and had participated in other general banditry.

Just before she passed out, man came and cut her down.  He explained that she was a prisoner, exiled to this land, and the bracelet she now wore would rip her soul out if she removed it, or crossed any of the ghost fences. 

Kyceria didn't know how to fight, how to survive, or how to do anything other than cook and sew.  She followed the road the man had set her on, and found a river.  She managed to make herself some clothing with the plant fibers she gathered.  She had made her way upriver, mainly just running from every creature that noticed and attacked her.  She saw several little houses along the way, so she assumed other people were living here, but so far she had seen no one, or they were sleeping behind locked doors.  Not wanting to disturb anyone's abode, she had finally found shelter against the cliff wall, an out of the way place that would at least protect her from the desert sun and wind.  The river was nearby, so she had water, and there was a nest of shellbacks, so if nothing else she could steal their eggs for something to eat.   

She sat by her little campfire and bedroll that she had made, contemplating what would happen next.

Talia was born to a small tribe on the border of Cimmaria at the age of 8 her life was destroyed by slavers, her parents butchered her village torched and only herself and several children taken alive. For 2 weeks they were marched across the land to a kingdom of sand and sorcery in Stygia she was sold to an understudy of Thoth-amon himself, the acolyte blinded by pride and the security of his position did not expect when showing off his new slave to his master that the malnourished young girl would tear out his throat with her teeth. Guards and other acolytes called for the girls head yet all fell silent with Thoth-amon himself spoke,

"Slave do you desire to live?"

The girl her face and the rags she wore matted with the blood of he would be master did the one thing no one has ever done before, she looked the wizard lord in the eyes and spat at his feet. Thoth-amon smiled at the action

"good, send her to the wheel  if you survive girl then i wish to hear if that is your final answer."

Talia did not resist, 8 years passed every day alone she walked and pushed the wheel only given barley enough food to survive, yet survive she did, her body taught strengthened by the constant work had grown to maturity her crimson hair now reached to her shoulders and and her body had grown into womanhood. on the day of her 16th birthday Thoth-amon's guards came for her, she was released and taken to the spire were the dark wizard made his home there she was bathed and given clothing so that she may look presentable among Thoth-amons palace. Talia's purple eyes took in the fabric that was given to her silk was something alien to her, having known only the rough wool or coarse fiber that her slavers had decided to give her if the decided to give her anything at all. Once more She was brought before the dark wizard and once more he asked his question 

"Slave do you desire to live?"  she answered this time her voice horse and broken from not being used in years 

"Yes" 

"then you will do so as my pawn, i will mold you into my tool, my weapon, and wrath, by the time i am threw you will have wished i had killed you this day" with that she was taken away deep below the spire to a pit where little light shines, there she was thought threw lash club and blunted blade she was thought how to kill in her masters name, but that was not all she was thought survival, building, languages, all knowledge at the wizards disposal was open to her, 5 years she was thought trained and molded into Thoth-amons shadow, his blade in the dark where his rivals thought they were safe, the number of people she killed in his name would drown her old village in blood. 

She was 21 now a woman fully grown and blossomed her chest full her rear taught her face full with the beauty of northern Cimmeria, some men tried to claim her all met with death at her hand or by the word of her one and only master. Thoth-amon had thought her broken yet he could still see embers of rebellion in her eyes, so he gave her on final choice 

" You have served me greatly slave so i offer you a choice become mine body, mind, and soul, or be released from my service"

she hesitated, many times had she been offered freedom only for it to be a trick, yet she new her fate should she choose him 

"I want to be free"

"then free you shall be however as you are no longer my slave you are just an intruder that disobeyed me" he struck her with his vile magic "so your fate shall be sealed, you shal be crucified and left to die" and so she was left hanging on the cross her captors dared not touch her for fear of what the former shadow would do to them, so left she was with no hope of survival, yet she was free and to her that was enough. 2 days passed yet she clung to life, then fate intervened, a Cimmarian warrior cut her down and left her to do as she saw fit. 

Talia had only one thought left (what should i do now?)

AN: i apologies for any grammar mistakes 

A little backstory for Maede: 

Maede lived most of her life in relative comfort. Her father, a drunkard and a deviant, had at least the good sense to keep his debauchery away from the home. Her mother, broken of spirit and weak of will, did her best to provide for her three children, even as she quickly faded into nothing, passing away from consumption when Maede was thirteen years old. The young girl learned quickly how to manage a household. She took on the trade of a seamstress, earning back the money her father wasted on whores and drink by repairing the clothing of those in her town, even crafting new ones on-occasion. She looked after her younger siblings, she learned medicine and cooking alike simply by necessity. She eked out a life for herself. 

That changed one day when her father's debts caught up to them. He stumbled in the door one night to say that what he owed had finally been called in, and a local nobleman desired the hand of his daughter in exchange for forgiveness on the debt. Maede was horrified. She knew the man well. An old, fat, warty toad. The idea of being pinned beneath him every night filled her with dread and horror. 

On the night that she was to be wed, something broke in her.  As the old bastard's hands reached between her legs, she grabbed a dining knife from the banquet table and shoved it into his throat. Sputtering, choking on blood, the noble perished that night. And after a series of brutal beatings. she was shoved into a cart with a bag over her head, spirited from the city. 

She found herself on a cross, sandstorm whipping at her skin, tearing at it. "This is what you wanted. You're free, aren't you?" The words came unbidden to her, bitter and sad. Then came a lurch. The cross had been poorly constructed in-haste, and the sand was shifted. A strong gust came, and suddenly the cross was falling, shattering on the ground. She was free. And she was dying. 

It was all she could do to drag herself to a nearby rock formation for shelter - the waterskin of a less-lucky soul nearby providing her with the drink that would surely have made the difference between life and death. When the storm finally passed, she was able to drag herself further - binding her wounds with leaves and finally happening upon a proper body of water. 

Now, she finds herself in these inhospitable lands, most entities she's encountered have either wanted to eat her, rape her, or both. But she's survived. She'd been fast, and clever. She's found a makeshift hut, abandoned, and used her seamstress skills to construct clothing for herself. She has only one mission now. Survival.

Hi, I am new to this community and game.  I would like to join and active RP guild.  My name is Autumn here is my backstory:

Autum was born to into slavery in Stygia. She is a orphan and does not know her parents.  She was sold to the cult of Set at a young age, serving as a thrall to various Priests.  When she was 18, she caught the eye of a particularly cruel and perverse priest, Imar. As she was entering one of the darker storerooms in the temple to retrieve some herbs, Imar quietly followed her inside.  He did not say a word as he walked up behind her and pushed her down.  She landed hard on her hands and knees.  Imar told her to stay where she was and to stop crying. She tried, but as he sneered at her, he told her to undress.  She knew why and the tears flowed freely.  For two years she served as his sex slave.  He rented her to sellswords and nobles. He degraded and humiliated her. One evening as she was cooking him dinner an impulse overtook her and she stole a small pearing knife out of his kitchen.  That night she rode him hard from the top and as he was climaxing, he closed his eyes breifly.  She rocked forward, prenteding to move closer to kiss him but reached between the bars of the nightboard, pulled out the small kife and swiftly drove it into his right eye. He screamed so loud and bucked forward so hard and fast Autumn was startled and sent sprawling on floor.  Guards rushed in, blood everywhere.  The next day, Imar walked the halls with a patch covering the hole were his eye had been and Autumn hung from a cross...

I'm wondering if there's going to be a way to identify player slaves on the server and if it should be worth considering a solution for?  If so, there is a mod called Craftable Loincloth Underwear in the Steam Workshop that, as long as its ID works, appears "appropriate" enough for desert slave wear.

Her face hurt.  It literally ached from the hit that knocked her unconscious and she wondered how men knew just how to hit a woman to make their entire face suddenly go numb.  Quite frankly, she didn't mind that he hit her.  Just that he did it with such amateur skill.  Her thoughts withered within the quiet laugh she enjoyed and as she opened her eyes, she saw the vast desert before her.  Unable to move, she turned her head left and right while straining against the bindings that held her firmly to the cross.

"Well, at least you fuckers did that right," she said with a parched voice while surveying her body.  There were the bindings, of course.  Her hands and feet.  Double wrapped cloves looped tightly around the arms and stand of a cross.  She bit her bottom lip while looking at her splayed arms and suddenly felt the sting of hemp and sweat burning into her wrists and ankles.  If they only knew they couldn't hurt her this way...

There was the sun, however.  Her situation was complicated by her nakedness.  It was perfectly acceptable, mind you; but they left her facing the sun and its glare was definitely going to cause blemishes on her skin!  Suddenly, thinking about that just really pissed her off and again she strained against her bindings to no avail.

"So, I'll die here." she said quietly before yelling aloud, "At least I'm comfortable!"

She broke into a wild laugh that quickly turned into a harsh, rasping cough from inhaling the hot, dry air too quickly.  Sweat burned her eyes as the cough would finally relent and she imagined she could see someone approaching.  A shadowy figure seen distantly through the shimmering waves of heat that rose from the desert sand.

As the figure came closer, she could see it was a man.  An impressive man at that.  Heavily built, broad shouldered and inverted Vee shaped to his waist.  Impressive indeed.  She was keenly aware also of his solid, strong legs that held it all up.  When he looked up at her, she did her best to shrug and roll her eyes as if to dismiss whatever he must have been thinking at the moment.  Surely he had discovered many other naked women ...and men, perhaps, tied to crosses and left to die in this sweltering desert?

He would cut her down and leave her with a bit of water in a leaking waterskin and a small crust of bread that would have easily choked her if she tried to eat it without wetting her throat first.  He did leave, though.  And without further hesitation.  She would have thanked him ...'entirely' had he stayed but instead would be sure to forever remember the brutal kindness she saw in his eyes when he first regarded her tied to that cross.

After watching him walk away, and she did watch him walk away; she noticed the sign her captors had pinned to her body with four crudely crafted rings.

"Oh! You bastards are getting circumcised!" she growled and grabbed the sign.  She held it upside down still crimped to her body by the rings and read it aloud:

"Blackmail?  Well, that doesn't make any sense.  I killed him.  I didn't blackmail him." she gloated.

"Strangling a money lender?"  She nodded and shrugged knowingly after reading that.  "Okay, that one I did do."

"Lecherous behavior?" she said and shrugged again.  "Now who's being petty?"

She pried at the four rings holding the sign to her chest until her fingers bled and just dropped the sign into the sand.  As she began removing the first ring, she paused and then pinched them all closed again instead.

"Screw it," she said shamelessly for the desert to hear.  "I'm keeping them."

She looked around for a moment to gather her wits and, having no idea whatsoever which direction was which, she pointed and started walking in...

"That direction!"

• 2 weeks later...

hi everybody, i would like to understand if it is a server of the game conan exiles, and if it is right, may i join to you? my english is not perfect and usually i need the google translate to help me, but i like the roleplay and usually i understand and make myself understood.

I like to play without people killing me without reason and making roleplay, i usually have not problems with any roleplay.

thank you very much :) i am playing in a PVE server, but it is a little bored because i can´t use my army of slaves for nothing :P

There is a little problem, i am registered in the chat but i can write on it... How to do it? how to ask for the pass? and how to find the server? i used the Ip on steam, but it show me another server with another name of another game :P

once you have joined the Raw Conan Exile Chat (RCEC) Invite: https://discord.gg/nqvZAzA

you must then direct message the admin, Red (admin), to be added as a member

once you are added as a member to the discord you can see the password used to join the server

to join the server you can either search the name in the game server browser. or direct connect to the servers IP in game

Adding the servers IP/Query info to your steam server browers favourites can also work

Archived