[CK2][Resource] Loading screen and event picture repository

ngppgn

Hello fellow forumites!

In this post I'd like to start a little initiative. In the following days, I'll be uploading some loading screens and event pictures I've been crafting for a (hopefully) upcoming mod of mine. I take to credit for the pictures themselves since those were borrowed from the web; only for the editing to make them fit for the game.

If you want to, you can use them in your published mods as long as you point to this thread in your mod's thread's opening post.

I'd also like to encourage other modders to upload their mods' images, if they want to share, so that w can build a common pool of resources to draw from!

My first two batch of images are attached.

History:

14-02-2016: Added spider_loading_screens.rar and succubus_loading_screens.rar by ngppgn

(For now, the files are provided as attachment to this post).

Here are some screenshots:

post-1063447-0-76250700-1487288895_thumb.jpgpost-1063447-0-10078500-1487288907_thumb.jpgpost-1063447-0-12021300-1487288914_thumb.jpgpost-1063447-0-70985300-1487288919_thumb.jpgpost-1063447-0-21783700-1487288923_thumb.jpg

spider_loading_screens.rar

succubus_loading_screens.rar

This could turn out as a great idea, since CK2 lives from events, and events live from nice pictures, sadly some of us (especially me) are rather unscilled if it comes

to looking at images as more than matrices of color vectors.  Having this to work and  create something pleasant for the user eyes would be helpfull.

@Darth Vader: I really like them to, there are around 44 Lilith themed and 16 Spider themed .dds textures in there.

Can we get some screenshots?

Added!

Can we get some screenshots?

I haven't looked at the spider ones, but some of the succubus ones are well done.

Thanks! I love many of them (as I said, I take no credit for the artistic work myself). Out of curiosity, which ones are your favourite?

This could turn out as a great idea, since CK2 lives from events, and events live from nice pictures, sadly some of us (especially me) are rather unscilled if it comes

to looking at images as more than matrices of color vectors.  Having this to work and  create something pleasant for the user eyes would be helpfull.

@Darth Vader: I really like them to, there are around 44 Lilith themed and 16 Spider themed .dds textures in there.

I'm glad you like them! 

By the way guys, I see that the size limit in both the post attachments and in the download section is of 100Mb, which more than likely will mean than soon enought I'll have to move to external web hosting, such as mega or mediafire. Is posting such web links fine with the forum rules and all?

Also, coming this week, some vampiric loadingscreens. Then I'll move onto event pictures (those are trickier since their dimensions make it hard to pick a part of a larger picture which looks good. I'm actually thinking of making a mod that enlarges the image size).

Archived