[Suggestion] A section for content creators

Karukos

I don't know how you guys found loverslab and got into nsfw modding, but for me I kinda had to look around, before I realized this site even existed. For me one of the things that mostly stood out, and what ultimately lead to me coming here, was the different content creators that are strewn across different platforms in a few different medias.

For we have those of course, who do poses and just make pretty pictures, then there are those who start telling stories with their pictures either by writing them down or just having a progression in what happens and then there are those who make videos either telling a story as well or just making nice scenes with what this website provides them!

What I would love to see is a section for those people to show off their efforts here. After all, this is basically the Hub for everything Bethesda smutty. Each content creator gets a thread that they bump whenever they post a new thing, either posting it directly here or linking to their works across various platforms. I would imagine that some of the mod authors would also feel good about seeing their creations used to great effect! 

Just to point to a few creators that I personally like the most (just to show they exist):

Aren't blogs on this site exactly that?

That's what it prolly is supposed to be. I doubt however, that anybody payed big mind to that. Also it is not as "individualized" If you post at a bad hour your post lands down the drain pretty quickly. A Thread for that is a bit easier to look over

This is what the download section is for.  We can't do more than this and be fair to everyone.  It isn't fair to highlight one mod and ignore another now is it?

I am not talking about mods. I am talking about stuff that is done with the mods. 

Aren't blogs on this site exactly that?

That's what it prolly is supposed to be. I doubt however, that anybody payed big mind to that. Also it is not as "individualized" If you post at a bad hour your post lands down the drain pretty quickly. A Thread for that is a bit easier to look over

I am very close to posting some of my stories, and I plan to just use the blogs.   I think they will be perfectly  fine for that.

Now to be honest with you, the first part of your concerns I can see.  

I've been a member here for three years now, I'm usually around several times a day checking threads, and it wasn't until I started thinking of posting some of my own stories that I realized the blogs were even there, and what they were.   I honestly had never payed any attention to them, because nothing about them jumped out at me that they were stories and/or content.   That was mostly my fault, because if I look at them closely, I can see immediately what they are.   But....being that I didn't, I can actually see where you say folks may not pay a big mind to them, because, well.... I didn't either until I started looking for something that would do what I want.  ;)

As far as posting at a bad hour and it going down the drain though, nah, I don't see that.

If you click on the blog tab, you get a list of them sorted by the most recent.   On  the first page, it goes all the way back to the 7th, a whole week.  Three pages in, you are back in December.   So, I don't think it would be too hard to check it and see the new stuff.   Then if you see a person you like, just click their name, and on that page hit blogs, and you see all the ones from just them.

This is what the download section is for.  We can't do more than this and be fair to everyone.  It isn't fair to highlight one mod and ignore another now is it?

I am not talking about mods. I am talking about stuff that is done with the mods. 

Same thing applies.  There are screenshot threads, blogs and other creative ways to showcase things without needing to create a section dedicated to it.  If you have a guide to creating something that you think others will like, open a thread in the discussion area and post it.

• 2 months later...

Archived