Vixen or Cat-girl? how log as the CK been out!! whats going on stopping ppl from making it?

ive wanted to play as a fox-girl or a cat-girl in fallout 4 for a LONG time now. i waited for the CK to come out but even then there wasnt any. i am not fond of the deathclaw-girl mod. i would like to know if there is one out there, or if there isnt. id love to play as one like i said. something like this!  but i just cant find anything out there.

post-1710941-0-41563700-1487023068_thumb.jpg

post-1710941-0-73891200-1487023073_thumb.png

is there any hope out there?

even if its not lore-friendly. i still want to play as them.

just think of a vixen in that vault-suit! XD

lets hope that theres some hero modder out there!

Check out the link in my post here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised  :P. Nothing out for now, but the possibility is there.

ive seen this mod and others like it when looking for fallout 4 mods. it dosnt seem to help from some of the posts ive seen. 

id love to have this in F4 but  the codeing is so different right?? wouldn't it be ezer to put some of the models from skyrim into F4?

With some effort you could try or someone port lykaios from Skyrim.

But I have been looking for something similar for Skyrim, sadly nothing like this will ever be available. Unless you find a passionate 3d furry modeller that would be willing to re-create this.

Well you could always commision mod like this, but it would be quite expensive for one person, unless a group of people throw in the jar.

Check out the link in my post here. I think you will be pleasantly surprised  :P. Nothing out for now, but the possibility is there.

ive seen this mod and others like it when looking for fallout 4 mods. it dosnt seem to help from some of the posts ive seen. 

id love to have this in F4 but  the codeing is so different right?? wouldn't it be ezer to put some of the models from skyrim into F4?

Have you checked the "Videos" tab of the mod as I said? You should have. To be completely clear:

The author of the Vulpine Race for New Vegas is working on porting the race to Fallout 4, and has posted two videos showing off the WIP Vulpine head and morphs IN FALLOUT 4.

Here are the videos anyway: Vulpine Race Morph Demo #1Vulpine Demo #2.

Have you checked the "Videos" tab of the mod as I said? You should have. To be completely clear:

The author of the Vulpine Race for New Vegas is working on porting the race to Fallout 4, and has posted two videos showing off the WIP Vulpine head and morphs IN FALLOUT 4.

Here are the videos anyway: Vulpine Race Morph Demo #1Vulpine Demo #2.

XD sory i only saw the post to the mod. not the video ill look at them!!..

OMG thats realy goood!!!!! looks a little cartoonie but thats amizing!!!!

hmm now that i think of it would it work with CBBE???

It should. CBBE is the de-facto custom female body for Fallout 4, so it would be a bad idea on the author's part to not use CBBE. We won't know for sure untill the mod is released or we get more information about it, but yeah, I'm pretty sure it will support CBBE.

hmm now that i think of it would it work with CBBE???

It should. CBBE is the de-facto custom female body for Fallout 4, so it would be a bad idea on the author's part to not use CBBE. We won't know for sure untill the mod is released or we get more information about it, but yeah, I'm pretty sure it will support CBBE.

yha i think ur right! ty for the info XD i cant wait XD maybe once its done someone could do a new start (i think u where in a post i read about a new start for furrys) not needed for me but would be a cool start!

• 2 weeks later...

any progress yet? or still the same? (hear anything new?)

Nope, not really. You should just check the Vulpine Race mod page for FNV from time to time; the mod author posts info about the FO4 version of the mod there. I guess they will eventually make a WIP thread or page or something like that to show off the project, but for now all we know is that they are still working on it.

Um..What do you mean the Creation Kit is not out? Sure it is. People have been using it havn't they?

You can't get it unless you create a Beth account, when it is out of beta it will be out for general users.

ummmmmm just make an account on Bethesda's thing? isnt that free? so its open to anyone that wants to use it.... isnt that how (out)

works???

Archived