Female frame

Hiroki

As you may know one of the main problems when playing with males using a female frame is that the crotch area is completely "collapsed". Thus if we use Wickedwhims with LunarEclipse's penis, there is an important gap between the erect penis and the body.

Is there a way to modify the female frame? Or maybe we could use a different body mesh in this case. Anyone knows?

Hey Hiroki!

Recently I fixed body frame parts that were incorrectly set on sims after editing their gender. I think that might resolve the issue, but that requires everybody to wait until the next update. I am trying to finish it up and release it pretty soon, so I hope you don't mind waiting a little bit longer.

If you're looking into making some mods of yours and you're having that problem, hit me up via private messages and I might make a special update just for you and maybe release it to the public if it's stable.

Archived