no

I think there is a mistake in ModuleConfig.xml

When i install with mod organizer and select 3rd option sla lewd:

17:46:29 [D] module name :  "SexLab Separate Orgasm"
17:46:29 [W] Plugin  "CONFIG.json"  is the only plugin specified in group  "0_Config"  which requires selection of exactly one plugin
17:46:29 [W] Plugin  "sslActorAlias"  is the only plugin specified in group  "1_sslActorAlias"  which requires selection of exactly one plugin
17:46:56 [C] failed to extract 01_Patches\02_Sla_Lewd to : 02_Sla_Lewd not found in archive

From ModuleConfig.xml:

<files>
<folder source="01_Patches\02_Sla_Lewd" destination=""/>
</files>

it should be:
<files>
<folder source="01_Patches\03_Sla_Lewd" destination=""/>
</files>

as are folders in archive?

will fix that

So what exactly determines "Lewdness" anyway? I'm assuming it's lots of sex but I can't seem to find a stat for it anywhere.

i can guess that is based on time and tags animation has

if it has tag "Loving" you are probably will gain purity 

if "Dirty" then lewdness

probably

creatures most likely will end you with lewdness... i guess

estus chaurus/spider give you -5 purity, probably very quick way to get SSL_Nymphomaniac/SSL_Hypersexual

based on sslActorStats.AddPurityXP

you get purity if having normal sex with your wife/husband/ your last sex partner with high relation (4)

everything else(agression,victim,masturbation.......) drops it

if IsAggressive && IsVictim
		_AdjustSkill(ActorRef, kVictim, 1)
		Pure -= 1.0
		Lewd += 1.0
	elseIf IsAggressive
		_AdjustSkill(ActorRef, kAggressor, 1)
		Pure -= 2.0
		Lewd += 2.0
	endIf
	; Creature modifier
	if WithCreature
		Pure -= 1.0
		Lewd += 2.0
	endIf
	; Actor count modifier
	if ActorCount == 1
		Lewd += 1.0
	elseIf ActorCount > 2
		Pure -= (ActorCount - 1) * 2.0
		Lewd += (ActorCount - 1) * 2.0
	endIf
	; Relationship modifier
	int HighestRelation = ActorRef.GetHighestRelationshipRank()
	if HighestRelation == 4 && HadRelation == 4
		Pure += 4.0
	elseIf HighestRelation == 4 && !IsVictim
		Pure -= 2.0
		Lewd += 2.0
	endIf

Great mod. Does this mean though that married people are less multi-orgasmic? That seems odd. 

Why not use the Time Rate mechanic from Sexlab Aroused, and have NPCs seeded with random base Time Rates at start? You could also add an MCM option to set the players own base Time Rate.

Edit: If you're going to use factors like "married" to extrapolate possible lewdness in terms of morality, I'd suggest taking more into account and randomizing each a bit: bonus points for men (horndogs), bonus points for low morality score, bonus points for positions where you can sometimes get away with deviance or decadence (ruling faction, soldier factions), penalty points for priesthood, then apply as starting values to NPCs.

Great mod. Does this mean though that married people are less multi-orgasmic? That seems odd. 

Why not use the Time Rate mechanic from Sexlab Aroused, and have NPCs seeded with random base Time Rates at start? You could also add an MCM option to set the players own base Time Rate.

Edit: If you're going to use factors like "married" to extrapolate possible lewdness in terms of morality, I'd suggest taking more into account and randomizing each a bit: bonus points for men (horndogs), bonus points for low morality score, bonus points for positions where you can sometimes get away with deviance or decadence (ruling faction, soldier factions), penalty points for priesthood, then apply as starting values to NPCs.

yes, nor skyrim nor sexlab is rewarding towards pure characters

as far as i can see lewdness have impact on characters base enjoyment, which is around 25% enjoyment at animation start and purity dont

id say its not that much compared to SLA_Lewd, thats where multi-orgasms really kick in with basic sla you would get 2-3 orgasms at max arousal, and at max lewd .... idk 10-20?

idk, why bother doing something that is already done by SLA, i bet its going to require huge amount of time to do

not going to touch that stuff, noone will probably see any difference, but it'll tax papyrus and would require lots of time to do

right now im more interested in finishing widget, esp widget positions, w/e i change from default values turns into total chaos on screen

Oh, Sexlab itself does purity/lewdness? Interesting. I still think using Time Rate makes more sense, in SexLab it already answers the question "how fast are you aroused?" Sex addicts have more orgasms, that's why they have more sex... vicious circle...  :lol:

Anyway, I was also wondering, when I use SexLabUtil to create custom magical effects on orgasm, can that somehow work with this mod?

Edit: Woops, almost forgot to ask, while I am thinking about it: will DWA's squirt during orgasm feature still work with SSO's multiple orgasms?

Ok, I keep getting "Something is wrong, SLSO did not reset after previous animation" and can't figure out why. :c

Tried reinstalling, cleaning scripts, no luck. Maybe a conflict with one of my billion other mods, I'll come back to this one later I guess.

Edit: Just to note for mod creator, I used to have a mod "Sexlab Squirt Reborn," and it was plagued with a bug where squirts would sometimes not end. Squirt was done by an equipped item, and it was supposed to be unequipped on the "OrgasmEnd" event. The creator at some point stopped using that in favor of timing, no idea if these two things are related, but they feel like they might be.

• Changed the 'Endless Squirt' Bug to a feature and added an option to the MCM Menu the toggle it on and off at will.

and

• No longer uses the OrgasmEnd Event. Effect removal timing is calculated internally based on the length of the final (orgasm) animation stage defined in Sexlabs config menu.

Oh, Sexlab itself does purity/lewdness? Interesting. I still think using Time Rate makes more sense, in SexLab it already answers the question "how fast are you aroused?" Sex addicts have more orgasms, that's why they have more sex... vicious circle...  :lol:

Anyway, I was also wondering, when I use SexLabUtil to create custom magical effects on orgasm, can that somehow work with this mod?

Edit: Woops, almost forgot to ask, while I am thinking about it: will DWA's squirt during orgasm feature still work with SSO's multiple orgasms?

no, slso disables orgasm events and  SexLabUtil  was updated like 2 years ago? i dont exactly understand why it even exists

yes

Ok, I keep getting "Something is wrong, SLSO did not reset after previous animation" and can't figure out why. :c

Tried reinstalling, cleaning scripts, no luck. Maybe a conflict with one of my billion other mods, I'll come back to this one later I guess.

Edit: Just to note for mod creator, I used to have a mod "Sexlab Squirt Reborn," and it was plagued with a bug where squirts would sometimes not end. Squirt was done by an equipped item, and it was supposed to be unequipped on the "OrgasmEnd" event. The creator at some point stopped using that in favor of timing, no idea if these two things are related, but they feel like they might be.

• Changed the 'Endless Squirt' Bug to a feature and added an option to the MCM Menu the toggle it on and off at will.

and

• No longer uses the OrgasmEnd Event. Effect removal timing is calculated internally based on the length of the final (orgasm) animation stage defined in Sexlabs config menu.

small bug, means there is another animation starting while player hasnt finished current

You can't use timerate, it is only increased by orgasm. If you have timerate 0 you won't orgasm ever and the timerate will never increase

SexLabUtil &nbsp;was updated like 2 years ago? i dont exactly understand why it even exists

I use it to create a light effect on any female sex participants during sex, grant a chance of hp, mp or stamina regen for rapists and an equal debuff to victims, add a 1% chance of contracting any disease when initiating sex, grant faster skill learning from consenting sex and slower skill learning for rape victims, as well as a chance of learning known spells of your partner, I also use it to add a slow movement effect to victims of rape via custom ini, and if I ever find a good NPC jewelry neck concealer, I'll go back to making rape victims skinnier over time and consenting sex partners thicker gradually. I got it to work only to realize it would cause neck gap. :c

In addition, before I started using some mods that also included some of these features, I used it to make sex participants have an on-hit Calm effect, and caused rape victims to have a random chance to either frenzy, fear or stagger for a period of time.

You can't use timerate, it is only increased by orgasm. If you have timerate 0 you won't orgasm ever and the timerate will never increase

Then it's probably not a good idea to never have orgasms because of purity, either. Or, you could, you know, use timerate +1.

Oh man i have been waiting for a mod like this. This is awesome. Just a request, can you add:

Camera shake at orgasm (just like how Sexlab does it)

Option for animation to end when male orgasm ( and if female is unsatisfied, chance for relationship to drop/ cant ask for sex for a week or longer)

Not sure if possible but randomly seeding player and NPCs position preferences (with the option of setting it in game)

moderate chance for Relationship gain for women if orgasm pass a certain number in one seating/ low chance for relationship gain for men if orgasm (since males can only orgasm once or twice, even lower chance or minus relationship if they made female player orgasm multiple time)

SexLabUtil &nbsp;was updated like 2 years ago? i dont exactly understand why it even exists

I use it to create a light effect on any female sex participants during sex, grant a chance of hp, mp or stamina regen for rapists and an equal debuff to victims, add a 1% chance of contracting any disease when initiating sex, grant faster skill learning from consenting sex and slower skill learning for rape victims, as well as a chance of learning known spells of your partner, I also use it to add a slow movement effect to victims of rape via custom ini, and if I ever find a good NPC jewelry neck concealer, I'll go back to making rape victims skinnier over time and consenting sex partners thicker gradually. I got it to work only to realize it would cause neck gap. :c

In addition, before I started using some mods that also included some of these features, I used it to make sex participants have an on-hit Calm effect, and caused rape victims to have a random chance to either frenzy, fear or stagger for a period of time.

I use Util along with another dead mod, Sexlab Leveling, for my Defeat style system. I also use the calm, and due to Leveling not having its own post-defeat friendly system, I have Util drop a 1 game hour calm on aggressors. Spell learning I also use, but as it is hit and miss based on whether the NPC has the spell set as "known" I also have an On Orgasm Skill Learning event that ticks 3 times, usually. Gives me a reward for defeating or charming more powerful NPCs that have skills higher than my own.

Anyone have a suggested replacement compatible?

Oh man i have been waiting for a mod like this. This is awesome. Just a request, can you add:

see screen shot

Option for animation to end when male orgasm ( and if female is unsatisfied, chance for relationship to drop/ cant ask for sex for a week or longer)

Not sure if possible but randomly seeding player and NPCs position preferences (with the option of setting it in game)

moderate chance for Relationship gain for women if orgasm pass a certain number in one seating/ low chance for relationship gain for men if orgasm (since males can only orgasm once or twice, even lower chance or minus relationship if they made female player orgasm multiple time)

not gonna happen, at least as a part of this mod, there probably a bunch of such mods anyway

wrong, males can have as many orgasms as females, but only 1 or 2 ejaculations.

in skyrim we dont have any kind fluid/body framework, so males can ejaculate as much as they want

post-388097-0-89078100-1489823021_thumb.jpg

You mentioned trying to figure out a scene limit, so people don't get stuck unimmersively. Why not put a loop limit with a catch on no arousal gain? So, if you repeat the same position enough times without arousal advancing, then the scene stops. Poke the same spot enough and it gets sore and kills the mood.

Huh isn't orgasm the same as ejaculation? And yea guys can go once or twice but realistically you would be pretty exhausted by the end of all that.

Basically it would be really swell if

1. Player gets some sort visual+audio feedback when the player/npc excitation bar gets filled. Right now i guess it's just the flashing bar? Sexlab ending orgasm effect only plays when you finish the last stage. I use sexlab Animspeed controller which kinda blow out the whole stages idea as you can quicken an animation to seem like it's about to climax

2. There are different ways of increasing both the player and npc excitation bar (some more effective for the player while others the npc)

3. There is some consequences to what you get when you fill the excitation bar (reduce arousal, relationship gain, stamina decreased etc)

This would really increase the depth of sexlab, from a relatively uninterarice animation player that you can start from various means to a mini game where how you start it (rape or consensual or necro) has in game impact that would alter your behaviour.

Also it would be great if sexlab animcontrol had some impact on excitation gain. Just shooting out thoughts

Cool status bar, tying orgasm to stamina/magicka/health could add another layer. Put an assailant into a state of exhaustion (bleedout) -- to escape or recover gear.  Exhaust someone to put them to sleep and then rob or vamp-feed. Subdue hostiles by offering sex vs violence, pay the toll with pleasure.  The more you get them to multi-orgasm the likelier you'll succeed. Orgasm your enemies into submission.

Make love, not war theme. A non-violent path to success.  

Similar to Deadly Drain, but without the deadly parts. More a mini-game of stamina/magicka/health manipulation. 

Cool status bar, tying orgasm to stamina/magicka/health could add another layer. Put an assailant into a state of exhaustion (bleedout) -- to escape or recover gear.  Exhaust someone to put them to sleep and then rob or vamp-feed. Subdue hostiles by offering sex vs violence, pay the toll with pleasure.  The more you get them to multi-orgasm the likelier you'll succeed. Orgasm your enemies into submission.

Make love, not war theme. A non-violent path to success.  

Similar to Deadly Drain, but without the deadly parts. More a mini-game of stamina/magicka/health manipulation. 

I always wanted something like this for enslaving. Mistreat (whip, spank, mine etc) to lower stats then it would be easier to make them submit.

Huh isn't orgasm the same as ejaculation?

Nope! Normally for males they're simultaneous, but it is actually quite physically possible for a male to achieve orgasm without ejaculation, or ejaculation without orgasm. For instance, when a man has a really dissatisfying "orgasm", that is usually symptomatic of triggering an ejaculation without actually triggering a proper orgasm response. Likewise, a man who has been particularly, erm, well taken care of can have the orgasmic response without much if any release.

Once a male enters refractory state, however, it is very hard for them to achieve erection again, let alone orgasm or ejaculation, as the body actively resists it -- presumably to preserve motility or some such, rather than just letting them fire off blanks all the time. (Almost every man would if they could. ;-))