Is it possible to make it so that tags can effect the excitement rate? Maybe make an option were you can select a tag, and set a modifier to it so for example, the player could set the tag "rape" to add '-6' excitement points per stage, and the tag "missionary" to add '+3' to the excitement score. Keeping 10 as the base, that would mean the characters excitement would increase only 4 in rape animation stages, and increase 13 in consensual animations involving missionary positions. I'm not a modder, but it think it would be neat if you could make a system like this, where one could set the PC's preferences, and actually have it effect the animation.

Just a thought.

i have a question, is your file, the SLA1 *conflicting (sry have no better word for)* with this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/)? just saw when i tried to install yours, that yours is overwriting the slamainscr.pex from this mod. are the changes from that mod included? and your ideas sounds promising.

No, tanookitamatachi has to make a patch/include separate orgasm event

his mod, does some voodoo magic and tries to guess who maybe may have orgasmed or not

this mod tells exactly who orgasmed and who hasnt

Is it possible to make it so that tags can effect the excitement rate? Maybe make an option were you can select a tag, and set a modifier to it so for example, the player could set the tag "rape" to add '-6' excitement points per stage, and the tag "missionary" to add '+3' to the excitement score. Keeping 10 as the base, that would mean the characters excitement would increase only 4 in rape animation stages, and increase 13 in consensual animations involving missionary positions. I'm not a modder, but it think it would be neat if you could make a system like this, where one could set the PC's preferences, and actually have it effect the animation.

Just a thought.

that would probably require a separate mod(cuz of configuring)

right now its about your/npc sex stats/experience/perversions etc

the better your stats/relations, higher partner exitement is

Great work, I was wating for something like that! :)

Question: is there/will there be any sort of visual information about excitement of actors taking part in scene? Widgets (like in beeing female) or something?

well i have no experience with widgets so it may take huge amount of time

Doesn't Sexlab Cumshot already do this?  It has an option for separate orgasms and it seems to work just fine.  Not criticising, just sayin' in case anyone has trouble getting this mod to work.

no...not even close, you probably didnt read discription. Cumshot has nothing to do with separate orgasms, in sexlab you will ALWAYS ORGASM, until this mod came

Great job on this! I do have a request though, however I'm not sure how much trouble it would be. Is it easy to flip the setting on the "the more you get, the harder it is to achieve next one" part? As in, the more you cum, the easier it is to keep cumming? Possibly just for females? If you think this is something you don't want to do, could you give me some pointers on how to do it myself? If it is fairly simple, that is.

Great job on this! I do have a request though, however I'm not sure how much trouble it would be. Is it easy to flip the setting on the "the more you get, the harder it is to achieve next one" part? As in, the more you cum, the easier it is to keep cumming? Possibly just for females? If you think this is something you don't want to do, could you give me some pointers on how to do it myself? If it is fairly simple, that is.

ive thought about that but for initial release ive decided to keep it simple

making it reverse would need more experimenting

i guess best bet would be to edit slamainscr.psc Event OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate(Form ActorRef, Int Thread)

you probably need to edit line 710:
Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * -20.0) as Int
changing from -20 to -1~-5?
that should probably reduce arousal loss to a small value so actor can orgasm sooner, that would still loose exitement, but ur not going to run single animation for 20 min, are you?
you probably want to add actor check  to ensure its only for females like 
if akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0
 exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * -5.0) as Int
endif

maybe author of sla would build in something like that into next release

maybe something like if actor has high lewdness.... idk

gona try tomorrow if i wont forget/have time

okay there,  SLA F, i guess having 30+ orgasms at max arousal is enough for you?

"play around victim controls, so animation wont end until aggressor is done with you and you can go..i mean crawl away and carry your burden"

Please do this.

It makes masses of sense for character rape, especially if orgasm was linked to tierdness in ineed/ RND making your character less likely to escape in time.

Also the animation appropiate arousal adjustments mod was made to stop orgasms happening in silly places. i.e. a man could no longer orgasm during a cunninglingus scene. Does this mod take this into account?  i.e. can a man orgasm from cuninglingus / can a woman orgasm from a blowjob? (this is not allowed in standard SLA)

I'm more interested in consistency than realism

okay there,  SLA F, i guess having 30+ orgasms at max arousal is enough for you?

holy shit that's a lot, yeah, thanks a bunch

"play around victim controls, so animation wont end until aggressor is done with you and you can go..i mean crawl away and carry your burden"

Please do this.

It makes masses of sense for character rape, especially if orgasm was linked to tierdness in ineed/ RND making your character less likely to escape in time.

Also the animation appropiate arousal adjustments mod was made to stop orgasms happening in silly places. i.e. a man could no longer orgasm during a cunninglingus scene. Does this mod take this into account?  i.e. can a man orgasm from cuninglingus / can a woman orgasm from a blowjob? (this is not allowed in standard SLA)

not sure there is a way to manipulate ineed/rnd without dependency

not sure man\woman shouldnt orgasm for cuni\bj

.... hmmm lets try making democratic choice, i mean poll not bombs lol

holy shit that's a lot, yeah, thanks a bunch

well at some point something happens and female arousal drops from 90+ to 40 and then 0, lets pretend she gets her brain fucked out and looses contiouness

This is looking great. Only downside is , as you mentioned, it breaks mods that rely on the Orgasm event. Is there no way to send out the Orgasm event without triggering animation end? 

Either way, I hope there will be patches for some of the popular mods out there (FillHerUp, SGO, BeeingFemale etc) that rely on the event. 

Please do this.

okay... try

enable sep orgasms, get victimized, should prevent you from ending animation

try with and without auto stage Advancing

there should be msg in console telling you if ur victim and orgasms of agressor

really looking forward to seeing this mod expand some more. I posted in your DW thread already, but I think it will make more sense to ask here: how will this mod be integrated with DW? The new version of DW says support for this mod in changelog. I'm using an older 2015 version of DW since I have probs with the newer versions and I don't want to break what already works. But if this mod needs the newer version of DW to work then I'd do everything I can to get the new version of DW working

just tried this mod...wow..lol just..wow. it broke all my on orgasm event mods (deadly drain visual effects, psq cum inflation, sexlab utility on orgasm custom scripts) but...wow..it's totally worth it to see 15 orgasms from masturbating and still be aroused enough to ask for sex via SLEN afterwards, even with the dialogues set to only show when at 50+ arousal lol. i have squirt set to 100% in DW and i seriously feel bad for the person who has to mop the floor afterwards lolol

im not very versed in scripting but how exactly will other modders be able to update their mods to catch the events from your mod? if they use the orgasm events sent by this mod, won't those mods keep firing the orgasm events every single time there's an orgasm? an example will be the iNeed script i made for sexlab utility which will feed my character food and water on orgasm event. will she start gaining a lot of weight with this mod giving her 10+ orgasms each animation? is it possible for this mod to send the standard orgasm event at the end of an animation, so mods that rely on that event can still fire off at the end, without rapidfiring throughout the animation? 

what i mean is i think it's great to have all these orgasms in the middle of a scene and it adds a lot to the appeal of it, but can they remain in the scene while keeping the final orgasm played at the end of the animation? does it have to be 1 orgasm event system or the other? it's a bit abrupt to see the actors just kind of walk off right now because there isn't any indication anymore of it being the end of a scene (ie animation stutters for a second, screen shake, etc). 

im not very versed in scripting but how exactly will other modders be able to update their mods to catch the events from your mod? if they use the orgasm events sent by this mod, won't those mods keep firing the orgasm events every single time there's an orgasm? an example will be the iNeed script i made for sexlab utility which will feed my character food and water on orgasm event. will she start gaining a lot of weight with this mod giving her 10+ orgasms each animation? is it possible for this mod to send the standard orgasm event at the end of an animation, so mods that rely on that event can still fire off at the end, without rapidfiring throughout the animation? 

what i mean is i think it's great to have all these orgasms in the middle of a scene and it adds a lot to the appeal of it, but can they remain in the scene while keeping the final orgasm played at the end of the animation? does it have to be 1 orgasm event system or the other? it's a bit abrupt to see the actors just kind of walk off right now because there isn't any indication anymore of it being the end of a scene (ie animation stutters for a second, screen shake, etc).

its described in 1st post, it takes around 5min to update mod

it depends on how author makes a patch, suppose author are mostly sane persons...

now that ive made this mod i think there is 0 reasons to use sexlab orgasmStart and orgasmEnd events, just use Endanimation event, its the same stuff

the whole point of mod to go away from standart orgasm event, change you sexlabineed to trigger on animationend

you can revert to your original sslThreadController script if you want standart orgasm, that will break victim controls in last test update on prev page

Do you, I guess you don't but I'll ask anyway, have even the smallest of idea how many mods there is that use OrgasmStart or End events? As in would almost all the mods need to be patched or barely any at all? Or something in between?

Either way, thank you for this!

Do you, I guess you don't but I'll ask anyway, have even the smallest of idea how many mods there is that use OrgasmStart or End events? As in would almost all the mods need to be patched or barely any at all? Or something in between?

Either way, thank you for this!

all, cuz there are no mods that support even sexlab 1.60+ original separate orgasm feature

Please do this.

okay... try

enable sep orgasms, get victimized, should prevent you from ending animation

try with and without auto stage Advancing

there should be msg in console telling you if ur victim and orgasms of agressor

Hi

Tested the file. It seems to work fine as long as the agressor orgasms early on in the animation. Once you hit the final (standard orgasm) stage then the you lose all ability to modify the animation and the agressor seems incaple of acheiving orgasm. (I used SLA to check what arousal the agressor had then set my test subjects to that amount, once I came out of the menu my character had an orgasm, shown in the consol but the agressor did not).