[CE][WIP] Conan Exiles - Skimpy Armors v 2.7 updated 17.08.2017

Chekist

• 1 month later...

New version up:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k2mkhcuqc9zxyx/SkimpyArmors2.8.rar

Still need to work on some of the expansion armors.. but that comes for later.

Everything else should be skimpy now (except Hyena)

If anyone have a suggestion about the Hyena armors.. I can't find a satisfactory way to skimpify it.

Have you posted at Steam Mods?

gPortal server hosting integrates and updates Steam Mods automatically. I'll run and test on gPortal server if so.  Thanks for the great work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.... I. Hope this isn't considered rude!!!  But there is a pretty great skimpy armor mod that's currently working on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119474638

I did not make this mod, I just love it.  Also, please let me know if posting a different mod suggestion than that of the OP is bad form and I'll start a new topic.  Just trying to be helpful. 

• 4 months later...
On 18.12.2017 at 7:07 PM, merctime said:

Hey guys.... I. Hope this isn't considered rude!!!  But there is a pretty great skimpy armor mod that's currently working on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119474638

I did not make this mod, I just love it.  Also, please let me know if posting a different mod suggestion than that of the OP is bad form and I'll start a new topic.  Just trying to be helpful. 

Thanks a lot man!

You seem to be very up to date...

I must confess;

I haven´t checked in Conan Exiles for about a year now.

But as far as I know it just left "early Access", right?

So I´m considering to join again (I´ll still give it a few weeks for some more patches)

So @merctime ; do you mind sharing a list of yours with the most important and still working mods ?

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mod work on the full release?  I greatly prefer the look of this one over the one merctime linked - this one actually respects the armor instead of just making quick, trashy cuts to the mesh and haphazardly exposing genitals.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings people, i have been trying to make some alterations to Derketo Acolyte armor, but with my non existing 3d editing knowledge even the simplest tasks are a great hurdle, so i come here if someone could do this. I am trying to remove the flaps both in the front and back and turn it golden chain belt and so far my 3D editing either failed completely or botched the model horrendously.

Spoiler

001.thumb.jpg.1f596db6280948c4ac37b6e4aae0eec8.jpg

1 - Remove it entirely (back and front) alongside with the underwear under it

2 - Keep the chain and the spine like chain and possibly connect it to the others to make it like a belt.

Either way, thanks

PS: If anyone knows a mod that does that already, it would be appreciate if you could point me in its direction, again thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived