[CE][WIP] Conan Exiles - Skimpy Armors v 2.7 updated 17.08.2017

Chekist

Well done! Gonna try it now thank you.

Edit: Tested. Works perfect.

Cheers!

If any of you guys notice some clipping or weird mesh stretching, please let me know. After all, those armors does not have the same weight painting as original armor.. Also, did the recompute tangents on meshes option increase your load time significantly?

I did notice that it takes longer to load, but I have a pretty good rig (overcloocked i7-5930K). If it takes too long for you guys I will turn it off in the next update, since that option doesn't help much with seams (it is a bit better though)..

Well done! Gonna try it now thank you.

Edit: Tested. Works perfect.

Cheers!

If any of you guys notice some clipping or weird mesh stretching, please let me know. After all, those armors does not have the same weight painting as original armor.. Also, did the recompute tangents on meshes option increase your load time significantly?

I did notice that it takes longer to load, but I have a pretty good rig (overcloocked i7-5930K). If it takes too long for you guys I will turn it off in the next update, since that option doesn't help much with seams (it is a bit better though)..

I didnt notice any longer load time. It was same i believe. I have i7 4600 16 gb ram.

Great work, Chekist! I almost hate to ask, but is there a way to switch out the coarse tunic and pants with the chest wrap and loincloth 'underwear'? I was trying to figure it out, but the dev kit makes me dizzy...

You don't need devkit for that, just go to Conan Exiles/ConanSandbox/Content/items/armor locate underwear meshes (they are located in underwear folder), copy the underwear meshes, rename the copies to sk_thrall_worker_t1_female_bottom and sk_thrall_worker_t1_female_top, and replace the original ones in thrall_worker folders. Obviously, make backup of the original meshes first...

Mm. Tried that, ended up naked instead of with the underwear. I think it might be because I have maximum nudity on my character? Thing is, I can equip the chestwrap and loincloth items spawned with the admin tools and they show just fine. I just kind of like the idea of my character's skimpy clothing getting torn off mid-battle, I guess...

Mm. Tried that, ended up naked instead of with the underwear. I think it might be because I have maximum nudity on my character? Thing is, I can equip the chestwrap and loincloth items spawned with the admin tools and they show just fine. I just kind of like the idea of my character's skimpy clothing getting torn off mid-battle, I guess...

There is a mod that adds the loincloth as craftable armor.

So the devkit still don't accept new meshes right?

I think you can cook completely new assets now, didn't try it myself yet..

New update. From now on this mod will have two variants: just replacers and replacers+recipes for almost all armors in game, including underwear. You can craft loin-cloth and chest wrap at lvl1, it's a free recipe. The rest of the armors require lvl 20 and 5 points (there are a lot of recipes in that feat). Added heavy leather, darfari and black hand armors.

List of craftable armors:

-Loin-cloth and chest wrap (underwear)

-Zamorian set

-Darfari set

-Dogs set

-Shemite social set

-Black Hand set

darfari.jpg

heavy.jpg

blackhand.jpg

New update. From now on this mod will have two variants: just replacers and replacers+recipes for almost all armors in game, including underwear. You can craft loin-cloth and chest wrap at lvl1, it's a free recipe. The rest of the armors require lvl 20 and 5 points (there are a lot of recipes in that feat). Added heavy leather, darfari and black hand armors.

-Zamorian set

-Darfari set

-Dogs set

-Shemite social set

-Black Hand set

darfari.jpg

heavy.jpg

blackhand.jpg

This may sound weird, but with Conan being NSFW anyways, why don't you just upload this to the Steam Workshop?

-Zamorian set

-Darfari set

-Dogs set

-Shemite social set

-Black Hand set

darfari.jpg

heavy.jpg

blackhand.jpg

This may sound weird, but with Conan being NSFW anyways, why don't you just upload this to the Steam Workshop?

Steam has rules about nudity being shown in any open format on their site whether it's Screenshots or Steam Workshop.

Nice, here's some screens:

BzZX5R.jpg

reT8gW.jpg

ZM7XJc.jpg

Hmg0pk.jpg

Notice at the last image, the head of the snake is cut off. Is that intended?

attachicon.gifpanty.rar

A sample panty with fbx and textures if you want to try

Thanks! Will try to do something with that model when I get home.

No, the head of the snake shouldn't be cut off. I guess it is a UE rendering issue, since I didn't touch snake geometry, just deleted cloth polygons around the head. And I test all armors both in 1st and 3rd person after editing them..

It's said in workshop ToS that any user content that features nudity is not allowed. Hell, even word "loverslab" is censored in steam workshop xD Also I don't want to deal with comments on Steam. Just check the comments to the Beyond Limits mod or the comments in Revealing armors suggestion...

The issue with the missing snake head is caused by the boobs being too big. The chain also becomes very distorted. It definitely happens if you use the mod that extends slider ranges, but i'm also pretty sure it happens at the far end of the vanilla sliders too IIRC.

Or that is at least one of the causes, anyway.

Archived