Only showing settings option in menu?

so i downloaded wicked whims yesterday and everything was working perfectly! I downloaded several of the animation packs too and they all worked fine, but then when i went to try them again all the sex options disappeared from the wicked whims menu and the only option it shows me is settings. 

it's the same no matter where i click or what sim i'm playing as. please help?

Guest Redabyss

So they did work once, but not after?

Try either of these:

1) testingcheats -> wickedwoohoo.stopsex

2) Delete your WickedWhims saves, in TS4 -> saves -> WW mod.

Hey bluebadadee!

Yes, just like Redabyss said, for now, you have to wait for the next update to fix issues that could cause it. You can clean your save in case of problems like that though.

Save Clean
There is a chance that after updating or by bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.
You can clean your save in two steps, but start with doing just the first step and see if that helped.

1. WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded withing game saves. Go to you 'saves' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and delete the folder called 'WickedWoohooMod'. You will lose all your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra data, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

2. Some extra data is saved using in-game systems. You can clean that by removing WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it. Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of your WickedWhims content like skills, buffs and traits, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

• 1 month later...

Hey bluebadadee!

Yes, just like Redabyss said, for now, you have to wait for the next update to fix issues that could cause it. You can clean your save in case of problems like that though.

Save Clean

There is a chance that after updating or by bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

You can clean your save in two steps, but start with doing just the first step and see if that helped.

1. WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded withing game saves. Go to you 'saves' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and delete the folder called 'WickedWoohooMod'. You will lose all your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra data, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

2. Some extra data is saved using in-game systems. You can clean that by removing WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it. Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of your WickedWhims content like skills, buffs and traits, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

ahhh thank you, but unfortunately i saw this too late and ended up deleting the mod and then reinstalling everything. however, now none of the downloaded animations are showing up. the only options i'm getting are the generic options! is there anything i can do about this?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Same thing happening to me right now, already deleted the mod and the animations and installed them all again but same problem is happening. 

On 2/13/2017 at 5:49 PM, Guest Redabyss said:

So they did work once, but not after?

Try either of these:

1) testingcheats -> wickedwoohoo.stopsex

2) Delete your WickedWhims saves, in TS4 -> saves -> WW mod.

and I even tried these, but it doesn't work. can somebody please help me? 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:55 PM, fefelinda said:

Same thing happening to me right now, already deleted the mod and the animations and installed them all again but same problem is happening. 

and I even tried these, but it doesn't work. can somebody please help me? 

Also having the same issue : ( 

does anyone know if waiting for a WW update will fix it? I’ve tried the ww.fix and the save clean but no dice. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 2:29 PM, Scorpio said:

Any other sex mods being used?

Same this one is getting too troublesome with the constant outages.

Edit:

No offense, I've really enjoyed it till it started spamming me all the time about updates. I'm sick of EA and Origin as well. I should be able to stable patch my game as I see fit.

I'm about to nuke this game from orbit.

1 hour ago, Supreme_Pizza said:

Same this one is getting too troublesome with the constant outages.

Edit:

No offense, I've really enjoyed it till it started spamming me all the time about updates. I'm sick of EA and Origin as well. I should be able to stable patch my game as I see fit.

I'm about to nuke this game from orbit.

Tell EA!

Why don´t you change your Origin and the game settings to "offline".

I only use it online, if I like to get an update / patch / DLC or if I need to repair the game.

Uninstalled Origin Completely
Uninstalled MCCC Completely

Completely reinstalled Sims 4.

I now run the game firewalled and cracked.

Problem solved.

I also uninstalled the rest of my Origin games. I know I've been saying I'm done with Origin and EA for years.
I guess I'm finally done.

Edit:

Oops... Yes this fixes WW.

So remove all mods, saves, everything.

Open Origin or whatever spamware/trackerware you have to use these days.

Install your game and all packs, all of it.

run once, save, exit

install mods

install crack

firewall

uninstall spamware/trackerware/spyware whatever crap you had to install to get your property

enjoy

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2017 at 8:08 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey bluebadadee!

Save Clean

what file should i delete here???

2021-07-25.png

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, StellaVirgin said:

My WW worked one day, then when I went to play 2 days later, I couldn't do anything. It still comes up in my options, but only thing I can do is ask about someone's s. health. I have animations installed, but I don't get an option to do anything with the actual ACT. 

What's your version of the game?

You can see it in the Main Menu at the bottom of the screen or in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ in the GameVersion.txt file.