Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Only showing settings option in menu?

wickedwhims mod help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bluebadadee

bluebadadee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

so i downloaded wicked whims yesterday and everything was working perfectly! I downloaded several of the animation packs too and they all worked fine, but then when i went to try them again all the sex options disappeared from the wicked whims menu and the only option it shows me is settings. 

it's the same no matter where i click or what sim i'm playing as. please help?

Redabyss

Redabyss

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

So they did work once, but not after?

Try either of these:

1) testingcheats -> wickedwoohoo.stopsex

2) Delete your WickedWhims saves, in TS4 -> saves -> WW mod.

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Hey bluebadadee!

Yes, just like Redabyss said, for now, you have to wait for the next update to fix issues that could cause it. You can clean your save in case of problems like that though.

Save Clean
There is a chance that after updating or by bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.
You can clean your save in two steps, but start with doing just the first step and see if that helped.

1. WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded withing game saves. Go to you 'saves' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves) and delete the folder called 'WickedWoohooMod'. You will lose all your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra data, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

2. Some extra data is saved using in-game systems. You can clean that by removing WickedWhims from your 'Mods' folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it. Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of your WickedWhims content like skills, buffs and traits, but that should help with possibly stuck variables preventing using the mod.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wickedwhims, mod, help