Rape sims

Stuzy44

• 6 months later...

extreme murder mod....exist you have to find it yourself only tricky parts are that sometimes if you use, WW. fix in debugmode you fix even your current murder.(if this happens to you, you literally broke your game, exit baby) I kind wonder how dead person can reset but seems that could be one many bugs.  (you can't save)

Blood pool should be bigger I would thing there be more spray but if compare that hand buzzer trick which they electrocute people to death they be turned to ash or worst their eyes be different or white skin or ash like hair. Not that I know from experience just idea,

Problems when you own murder mods:

Locked door policy when act is committed. What do really know about serial killers they prepare they know routine our sims we sometimes we love them I hate some of them because damn it all I told you do that order and you disobeyed me, or your suppose empty bladder stop peeing on floor are you dog.

There is no locked door all there is same policy like when your going adopt a child, build mode, and manage lots turns grey I kind wish build mode was available but that before you commit act I think. so People maybe removing door is essential. keep your sims from being sad. Other crazy memo is keep your sims active doing something while serial sim is doing event.

Another issue came up if you do child serial killer chances are he won't age seems he be immortal or something and other sims will age around so options are delete him or force age which I don't think is possible. teenager or adult is only answer without any problems. Because bar is blank still. Update: In end I had kill child old way by drowning not necessary cool way, but mod itself must fix that issue when child has some sort issue. I think preference setting for serial killer sim would hot headiness, evil, hates children, mean, someone had demon trait while back that works too just saying use with care when make your serial killer sim in community he could get killed as repercussion make him kill proof sounds insane but it one way to prevent reaper from balancing out your sims.(*while offline and not playing it happens)

I had amazing serial killer he had his babes he gets jealous but somehow don't know how it occurred he got reaped. best answer use anti reaper in options avoid that crap. immunity to being killed while you are away is good thing.

I am not certain serial killer works with traits like cheerful, good but trying those. Wish me luck. What am I making something creepy hey its my game. If your making it too don't use angel because that trait unless mod maker fixes voice your screwed not able to fix so. Angel anyone, Angel you need to leave all question marks and leave good somewhere. no aspiration gold. Not sure if that possible. Same thing for alien. too bad we can't modify the heads.

The fact that you cannot leave the lot during death is not a mod feature, it's an aspect of the game itself.

When a person is electrocuted they will typically look pretty normal except for possibly having charred skin if the voltage is high enough.

The doors lock for me correctly most of the time, but if they don't I just make my serial killer sim clean himself up so he doesn't lose reputation.

He also does his kills in his sex dungeon in the basement that has to go through several rounds of locked doors so that helps.

But besides that you could just cancel the "witness death" interaction for sims in your household

post-1712791-0-30683500-1507330075_thumb.png

Axel is teaching the next slave a lesson about what happens when you're not obedient. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 1:32 PM, Stuzy44 said:

ok here's a idea..why not make a mod that lets other sims rape each other.like when they get drunk or out there faces on drugs using the fight option a scrap starts then animation.i find it strange no one has made a drunk sim mod or stoned mod. Using buffs like sad or bored and so on to highlight the effect.i don't mod myself.i make computers not run them.so a call to all you mega talented folk out there..make sims fun :classic_smile:

I would love to see a rape mod too. Even have some sims that might step in and help a sim fight off an attacker. I don't know how to do scripting either. I think certain NPC clubs like Partyhaus would have a higher rate of raping other sims while Spin Doctors would be less likely to be accused of such acts and if one of them did such a thing they would be kicked out right away. I think that if a sim has a mean trait or evil trait they would be rapists as well. While a sim that is good is incapable of rape. If I knew how to script I would create a counter mod with the rape mod. An "agent mod" where the victim, witness, family member, friend, loved one would become an "agent" of Justice, Vengeance or Retribution. Where the person is greeted by their new "boss" for whomever they become agents of. That person would "hunt down" and punish the rapist. An agent of Vengeance would be like Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch Ghost Rider)

An agent of Justice would follow the law and perimeters of the law and make the person pay for their crimes. They are also revolutionists. An agent of Retribution uses like for like. They would castrate a rapist, kill a killer etc. Agent mod would assign a boss randomly but give an option for a sim to find Justice, Vengeance and/or Retribution to work for them. There would have The Hellfyre Club where they can seek out other agents or Vengeance, Justice and or Retribution to ask for help. It would give an illusion of being a "nightclub" but its just a cover. If you are just looking for a good time you cannot enter The Hellfyre Club. I have really thought this one through but scripting isn't my ability. I just downloaded Blender earlier because I am told that Sims Studio only works with Blender files. The last time I used Blender was when I was learning 3d modeling and liked it better that 3ds Max.

I would also make the victim have a chance of being suicidal too if I could do the scripting. Also I think that one of the Spin Doctors would warn new people coming into a club about members of Partyhaus being rapists and to avoid dealing with them as a social interaction. 

18 minutes ago, Khyttyn said:

I would love to see a rape mod too. Even have some sims that might step in and help a sim fight off an attacker. I don't know how to do scripting either. I think certain NPC clubs like Partyhaus would have a higher rate of raping other sims while Spin Doctors would be less likely to be accused of such acts and if one of them did such a thing they would be kicked out right away. I think that if a sim has a mean trait or evil trait they would be rapists as well. While a sim that is good is incapable of rape. If I knew how to script I would create a counter mod with the rape mod. An "agent mod" where the victim, witness, family member, friend, loved one would become an "agent" of Justice, Vengeance or Retribution. Where the person is greeted by their new "boss" for whomever they become agents of. That person would "hunt down" and punish the rapist. An agent of Vengeance would be like Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch Ghost Rider)

An agent of Justice would follow the law and perimeters of the law and make the person pay for their crimes. They are also revolutionists. An agent of Retribution uses like for like. They would castrate a rapist, kill a killer etc. Agent mod would assign a boss randomly but give an option for a sim to find Justice, Vengeance and/or Retribution to work for them. There would have The Hellfyre Club where they can seek out other agents or Vengeance, Justice and or Retribution to ask for help. It would give an illusion of being a "nightclub" but its just a cover. If you are just looking for a good time you cannot enter The Hellfyre Club. I have really thought this one through but scripting isn't my ability. I just downloaded Blender earlier because I am told that Sims Studio only works with Blender files. The last time I used Blender was when I was learning 3d modeling and liked it better that 3ds Max.

I would also make the victim have a chance of being suicidal too if I could do the scripting. Also I think that one of the Spin Doctors would warn new people coming into a club about members of Partyhaus being rapists and to avoid dealing with them as a social interaction. 

Last time i used a blender was to mix some grass fine chopped flower heads..lol....anyway good ideas there..i make traits...lots of them but i need to see if i can activate WW with a trait...maybe through S4PE or something....

On 2/12/2017 at 10:32 AM, Stuzy44 said:

ok here's a idea..why not make a mod that lets other sims rape each other.like when they get drunk or out there faces on drugs using the fight option a scrap starts then animation.i find it strange no one has made a drunk sim mod or stoned mod. Using buffs like sad or bored and so on to highlight the effect.i don't mod myself.i make computers not run them.so a call to all you mega talented folk out there..make sims fun :classic_smile:

Theres one here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3948-sims-4aos-animation-forced-sex-animation/

1 hour ago, sims4manTM said:

this is not what i meant at all,,there is already forced animation out there,,what i meant was to REALLY get into a fight to take the person down to submission..i make traits already that makes sims react to WW...but to make a fight act then turn it to rape...

My traits https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89615-traits-with-a-twist-2/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived