Hi :)

I'm girl player and i love wicked woohoo mod !

What do you think about some dirty games, like golden shower ? I think this could be sexy and really perv ^^ Men sims humiliating girls sims, around her. They could do on her face, body, genitals, even in her mouth. Or during blowjob, I love this kind of humiliation  :blush:

Just sayin' :)

Don't judge please !

What do you think about some dirty games, like golden shower ? I think this could be sexy and really perv ^^ Men sims humiliating girls sims, around her. They could do on her face, body, genitals, even in her mouth. Or during blowjob, I love this kind of humiliation :blush:

Don't judge please !

No judgements here! I really like that idea too, I really like it when girls pee on each other so your not alone there ;) maybe suggest it in the main thread too :)
  • 3 weeks later...

Do skyrim mods work in sims 4?

well no but you can play around with that while waiting for someone to make the mod in sims 4

... not everyone owns/plays skyrim.

Dude, why even bring another game into this?

BUT back on topic, I'd also love to see something like this! I'd personally like an option for a custom 'pee on floor' interaction, like in KW for Sims 3.

If the idea gets accepted by TURBODRIVER or another modded and is going to be processed into an actual thing, I don't mind trying at some point. I'm still very amateur with Blender but I'd like to have this in the game too ;) you can also ask the the professionals too :D

yep, there are few animators who accept 'commissions' through patreon - you pay them a certain reward level and get to request an animation.

I feel like in this instance though, it would be a bit more complicated than just making animations. That reason alone might make it difficult to make the request.

It would also require extra effects. If you're making a golden shower animation, you'd have to find a way to make a stream appear at the right angle, not to mention sound effects.

Not trying to discourage anyone, just putting some logistics out there :)

EDIT: For anyone who feels up to the challenge (maybe myself if I can ever wrap my head around everything that goes into modding) it would probably be a good idea to study this mod in Sims 4 Studio http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175615

It's a 'masturbation mirror' and basically at the end of the animation, some actual droplets appear to fly out of the guy's dick. A similar method could probably be applied to a golden shower mod. Just pick the right sounds, effects, location of said effects, and time it right.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think about some dirty games, like golden shower ? I think this could be sexy and really perv ^^ Men sims humiliating girls sims, around her. They could do on her face, body, genitals, even in her mouth. Or during blowjob, I love this kind of humiliation :blush:

Don't judge please !

That's the really cool thing about this sight there is no judgement here I think it's a dealt cool idea

• 2 weeks later...

Do skyrim mods work in sims 4?

well no but you can play around with that while waiting for someone to make the mod in sims 4

... not everyone owns/plays skyrim.

Dude, why even bring another game into this?

BUT back on topic, I'd also love to see something like this! I'd personally like an option for a custom 'pee on floor' interaction, like in KW for Sims 3.

I second this! One like the one in the sims 3 would be perfect.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ph3nOom said:

are there any animations out there yet? i´m searching for a long time now but i can´t find any...? someone with a hint pls ?

I saw 1 in the Lub...someone pack.! its near the top of the animation list at the WW description page

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the option to pee anywhere for the male sims, but I want a mod that allows not just male sims, but females too, for golden showers, Im a dude, I enjoy this stuff always have and would really like to a see a mod retaining to Golden Showers, as someone said above we need fetish mods.

Wicked Whims>Naturism>Pee Here.  Works for both males and females.  Even if you're not trying to be kinky, it's useful for remote locations where there's no bathroom!

There's a few golden shower animations, but not many.  They're by the people listed on the WW page, not by some of the more "out there" creators that Turbo doesn't link.  Sorry, I don't remember who, exactly!

YourFalseHope has an Omorashi trait on Patreon, it's in a $1 tier.  Sims can Hold Pee, which makes bladder motive go down faster- but they'll still try to use a toilet.  I've had two girls do a "hold it" contest, where they both Hold Pee and I lock them out of the bathroom.  Winner can Pee Here on the floor, and gets first turn in the shower while the loser mops up-- after sex.  They also get +1 Flirty when they have to pee, and get super horny (+40) when they really have to pee, and a +10 if they pee themselves.