Miscarriage Mayham

Everything works up till the npc's Miscarriage. approximately 25-30 days in. I did a lot of resting for 24 hours. Hopefully that does not alter anything that should happen. Another thing is non of the females that got pregnant were random at all. The same two females from Bravil forget name(get each other pregnant) and 3 countess's (not sure if it's always same countess's but always from body guards ). I tried both lload orders from the two pinned threaeds and one from download mod. Here is my Load order.

Ok sorry I'm not permited to upload a word file and the board won't let me paste it. any suggestions would be appreciated

Ok note pad was acceptable I hope I don't have to be connected online for someone to retrieve upload cause my modem sucks and overheats well more then I like..

Which Tamago versions do you use?

What Tamago ini settings do you use?  if you use the default settings It takes longer than 30 days to birth. Rest of the menstrual phase plus the 30 days Pregnancy phase.

Is the Hyoko Generator version the NO MBP version? ( you don't have MBP installed)

And you know you can not change the load order after you started to use tamago, it will mess up your children ( and  in my  game once Player and NPC were not able to give birth to children after I changed the load order )

Which Tamago versions do you use?

What Tamago ini settings do you use?  if you use the default settings It takes longer than 30 days to birth. Rest of the menstrual phase plus the 30 days Pregnancy phase.

Is the Hyoko Generator version the NO MBP version? ( you don't have MBP installed)

And you know you can not change the load order after you started to use tamago, it will mess up your children ( and  in my  game once Player and NPC were not able to give birth to children after I changed the load order )

I use default settings. with my great skills of screwing things up I won't mess with ini thing.

Is mbp the Japanese races modular beautiful people? I used the mbp generator as I thought that was what it was. I should try no mbp and see.

Thanks for your help 

Yes MBP = modular beautiful people

The NO MBP Hyoko Generator

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/?do=findComment&comment=622895

in post 6

Ok it works sort of but for some reason only Japanese version seems to work. Is there anyway to change the names of the children from the squiggly lines they have?

I have two unrelated questions but I don't want to start a new thread. Does Tamago break only effect the player and is there a mod that initiate's dialogue rather then the endless flow of rape mods?

Oh and thanks for the help

Tamago break...I don't even know what it does, I never used it.

-----------------------

Names:

Folder

data\ini\HiyokoNameList.ini

You can change all the names or you replace the ini with the ini from the english Hyoko Generator version.

---------------------------------

initiate's dialogue ?  with your children?

Or sex started with dialogs?  ( LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP   and addon LoversVoiceSSPplus )

Tamago break...I don't even know what it does, I never used it.

-----------------------

Names:

Folder

data\ini\HiyokoNameList.ini

You can change all the names or you replace the ini with the ini from the english Hyoko Generator version.

---------------------------------

initiate's dialogue ?  with your children?

Or sex started with dialogs?  ( LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP   and addon LoversVoiceSSPplus )

Yes I meant sex dialogues rather then the your my sex slave options.

As it turned out the problem the whole time was with Hyoko club.(some club anyways) It downloaded partially corrupt. it worked but not fully and after all that. I have one more question(make that two questions). is there a place to go for maternity wear. I found only one set which was ok but when anyone wears stock clothing from mod and die weapons get stuck in mid air. I removed clothing and problem went away immediately so I know it's the culprit. I never knew clothing meshes could suspend animation on weapons before.

Thanks for all you did

Never heard of a "armor-clothes replacer" problem with weapons .

But the weapon stuck in air problem is old (when a NPC die his weapon does not fall to the ground). there are several fixes for this problem.

--------------

Maternity Clothes:

normally you don't equip Maternity Clothes. So there are almost no Maternity clothes Mods.

Maternity Clothes are automatically equipped by Tamago Set body during pregnancy.

If you use Set Body reloaded Blockhead Edition  you use tamago-setbody-reboot

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

if you use another Set body version you use "old" Tamago Set body , and you use the old "Vanilla Maternity Clothes"

Vanilla Maternity Clothes 0.3.7z at the end of post 1 here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/

Both versions add the clothes to your inventory during pregnancy,  equip the clothes, change from stage to stage  and remove the clothes after birth. You must do nothing.

---------------------------

Lovers Mods with short description

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP   and addon LoversVoiceSSPplus are in the Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack

Archived