maybe he got murdered by the raiders? I don't think he is set to Esential, unless it's not the character i'm thinking of.

Erm, but when he got murdered (I thought that, too, that this might had happened), then how can I finish his mission? It's not possible then, right?

By the looks of it, Four-Play will likely become the main sex framework for the forseeable future, so I'll see about implementing it wherever I can as soon as I figure out how to implement it. Either that, or see if I can finally get around to putting some content into Skyrim while we wait for Four-Play (or another sex framework) to have dedicated lesbian and bestial animations.

Well, I finally managed to put some time into the animation loader and get it working. The current interface is just a stub to test that they actually loaded, but I should have some basic search functionality in the next day or so. RL allowing :)

So really, it comes down to animations. If they exist, I can make them run.

By the looks of it, Four-Play will likely become the main sex framework for the forseeable future, so I'll see about implementing it wherever I can as soon as I figure out how to implement it. Either that, or see if I can finally get around to putting some content into Skyrim while we wait for Four-Play (or another sex framework) to have dedicated lesbian and bestial animations.

Well, I finally managed to put some time into the animation loader and get it working. The current interface is just a stub to test that they actually loaded, but I should have some basic search functionality in the next day or so. RL allowing :)

So really, it comes down to animations. If they exist, I can make them run.

Fantastic news! Thank you very much for your work! :)

i cant seem to get the voice acting to work if there is any. i see that there is a download for voices and i have it downloaded

Try playing without the voice files and you'll see why I included them ;)

Try playing without the voice files and you'll see why I included them ;)

Does that mean someone needs to build a Four-D'oh plugin? ;)

Yes. If that were out there, my life would be a lot easier. Although I do have a tool now which makes easier to get the files, I haven't checked if it works as well as I hope.

I've unpacked and installed both the main Breeders and Voice rar files. However, I see no dialog text nor hear any audio from the actors when they move their mouths during interactions. I've checked to make sure all the sound files are in the right folder. Short of going into the esp itself and checking the file structure to make sure there are no broken file paths, what can I do to fix this? (specifically the text not appearing is the main issue. I can live without voiced dalog.)

I've unpacked and installed both the main Breeders and Voice rar files. However, I see no dialog text nor hear any audio from the actors when they move their mouths during interactions. I've checked to make sure all the sound files are in the right folder. Short of going into the esp itself and checking the file structure to make sure there are no broken file paths, what can I do to fix this? (specifically the text not appearing is the main issue. I can live without voiced dalog.)

Voice files are meant to be silent. It's mentioned... like... on the same page.

Turn on all subtitles in your game menu, that should get it to pop up.

Greatly enjoying this mod so far. Have come across a few bugs though:

1: got the bug with April randomly appearing and following me around.

2: cannot seem to trigger Family Affairs or Finders Keepers. Have been looking round the locations listed at the start of the thread here, but nothing. Nor can I find any NPC that was not already hostile.

3: Digging up the Past (I think) I was getting all sorts of trouble with trying to talk to Jade in various boozers. Ended up having to console my way through.

4: The dating quest(s) for Jade bugged out on me, didn't seem to be able to progress the conversations, so ended up with Jade sitting on a sofa in the Dugout Inn refusing to leave.

Greatly enjoying this mod so far. Have come across a few bugs though:

1: got the bug with April randomly appearing and following me around.

2: cannot seem to trigger Family Affairs or Finders Keepers. Have been looking round the locations listed at the start of the thread here, but nothing. Nor can I find any NPC that was not already hostile.

3: Digging up the Past (I think) I was getting all sorts of trouble with trying to talk to Jade in various boozers. Ended up having to console my way through.

4: The dating quest(s) for Jade bugged out on me, didn't seem to be able to progress the conversations, so ended up with Jade sitting on a sofa in the Dugout Inn refusing to leave.

1: Yes... I have no idea what's causing that either, and I've never experienced it myself, but I can look into it one more time.

2: You have to clear the areas first, generally when you activate the workshop it should be good to go.

3: She should be sitting down on her own. I've never had any issues getting her to talk to me.

4: Try talking to her, that might trigger the scene to play out.

I seem to be having an issue with this mod. Most of the time, when talking to NPCs from this mod they have no voice or lip movement, and half the time no dialogue options. Looking into this would be great!

Did you install the voice pack?

I seem to be having an issue with this mod. Most of the time, when talking to NPCs from this mod they have no voice or lip movement, and half the time no dialogue options. Looking into this would be great!

Yes i did, downloaded it from here, dragged everything to their respective data folders, but still no sound. Whenever NPCs do respond to me, I have subtitles.

Yes i did, downloaded it from here, dragged everything to their respective data folders, but still no sound. Whenever NPCs do respond to me, I have subtitles.

One thing to considered is that the voice files aren't actually voice files. If I understand things correctly, they are something akin to a substitute. Due to the current lack of a 'Fuz Ro D'oh'-esque mod, the unvoiced dialogue has to be supported manually by way of 'fakevoice' files.

This is of course exasperated by our esteemed mod creator's lack of current voice acting resources, and the general early days status of the mod alone.

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely great mod, but for me almost every single quest had some kind of a bug. Most of them needing force stage but i somehow feel that i loose something when i force it.

Bugs that i am currently  experiencing  are Sunshine tradings coop after the church when i need to wait for seven days and then  return does not progress, but i have two active objectives in there one being talk with the daughter what's her name after the dog scene, could it be causing the problem ?

And then of course the infamous  Jamaica plains quest does not start. 

I would really love this mod if not for the bugs as the storyline is great and for me the text boxes are not a problem for sex scenes, i would just love to see this mod grow bigger 

Absolutely great mod, but for me almost every single quest had some kind of a bug. Most of them needing force stage but i somehow feel that i loose something when i force it.

Bugs that i am currently experiencing are Sunshine tradings coop after the church when i need to wait for seven days and then return does not progress, but i have two active objectives in there one being talk with the daughter what's her name after the dog scene, could it be causing the problem ?

And then of course the infamous Jamaica plains quest does not start.

I would really love this mod if not for the bugs as the storyline is great and for me the text boxes are not a problem for sex scenes, i would just love to see this mod grow bigger

Can you elaborate on the bugs a bit further? If you post a full list of all bugs I'll look into them as soon as possible.

As for it growing, there's a second batch of quest being wrapped up which should be released by the end of this month ;)

Bugs that i am currently experiencing are Sunshine tradings coop after the church when i need to wait for seven days and then return does not progress, but i have two active objectives in there one being talk with the daughter what's her name after the dog scene, could it be causing the problem ?

And then of course the infamous Jamaica plains quest does not start.

Can you elaborate on the bugs a bit further? If you post a full list of all bugs I'll look into them as soon as possible.

As for it growing, there's a second batch of quest being wrapped up which should be released by the end of this month ;)

Well the first one is Family affairs, which seems to be stuck on wait for 7 days then come back and talk to the mother, while at the same time i still have active quest obejctive from earlier in the quest to talk with the daughter. So i guess it does not progress due to the quest objective of talk with the daughter. 

I had the one in Taffington boathouse where i had to clear it out for the Paladin April i think her name was, but i had cleared it before hand and it was stuck i had to force stage. 

As for Jamaica plains it is the same as the problem for other's that is does not start, but i had cleaned it before i installed the mod, so it might be with that. I tried forcing it but it does nothing, if i resetquest it starts but it is already at stage 30 and nobody spawns 

I hope this helps.

So it seems that most of the bugs i had was due to cleaning the location before installing the mods, dont want to make a new character to test that out as you might understand :D  

I just wanted to say here that I've been very irregularly adding to the Breeder Wikia (generally just Quest entries, to give a handy resource of Quest Stages), but I'm no expert at this and I could really do with some help in getting the templates right. I've tried to copy some basic ones from the general Fallout Wikia, but they don't appear the same once copied. A few font differences I could handle, but for the Info boxes it doesn't even display all the information I have entered.

Is anyone able to help?

Cheers

I just wanted to say here that I've been very irregularly adding to the Breeder Wikia (generally just Quest entries, to give a handy resource of Quest Stages), but I'm no expert at this and I could really do with some help in getting the templates right. I've tried to copy some basic ones from the general Fallout Wikia, but they don't appear the same once copied. A few font differences I could handle, but for the Info boxes it doesn't even display all the information I have entered.

Is anyone able to help?

Cheers

You're the guy who's been adding the quests to the wiki? Thanks for the work you're putting into it :)

I don't know a lot about those templates either, so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you out there.