On the mission, The Lost Children, while fighting the Raider leader, if the truck catches fire and explodes, it will damage Kimberly, making her hostile to me.

It's linked to the above, I believe. I've set the family's faction to allied with player. I'll upload a new version once I've made my way through the last of the reported bugs.

Played throu most of it and was a little bit disapointed would have liked to see or read about untill sextec comes out moor breeding less story and would like to have seen my charector beeing breed as well as Jade maybe a three some with dogmeat hay what can I say I have a sick mind. All so any chance of makeing Piper and Cass Breeders and do some quest with them and Jade together. All so creatuers i would like to see them breed with are Stingrays and Radsquripiens. All in all it's a great mod so far.

The story is very good and well written, which is why it irritates me that the quests are so damn buggy and I have to try SO HARD to get to see it play out correctly. You made HEAVY use a "scenes" between NPCs that don't involve the player, one of the singular most buggy system in the entire damn game to be frank.

For example, on the quest "Stuck In The Middle", I had to uproot all my changes to the Jamaica Plain settlement just to get the pathfinding to stop screwing up preventing scenes from playing cuz one or more NPCs could not figure out how to get to the scene area (that settlement is already tiny and cramped to begin with, so that didn't help).

Then there's situations where scenes between two NPCs were triggering with the two NPCs so far apart that I could only read one side of the conversation (out of subtitle rang for the other one). I had a very hard time trying to stop this from happening for the scene between Katie and... (Amber(?)) in the Shamrock Taphouse.

^So I would suggest you fine-tune the scene for the Shamrock Taphouse and add a radius check, as that would likely fix the issue here.

hey all I can't get this work all why I don't no why ? any help would bet great I have been to one of the places called sunshine tidings co-op and no one is there buy my character ? P.S do I have to go to the first place called salem museum of witchcraft.

same here.

I normally don't comment on mods as I feel I have no place doing so since I don't know anything about them other then that they can make good things happen in games. But I found a problem with this one that mad me sad and took forever for me to figure out how to get it to work. I use a mod manager and I also got a conflict detector so that I know what mods don't work with others so that I can get rid of ones that don't work/I don't really need. Problem with this mod that I found is that it doesn't work with some of the dlc. I believe automatron is one of them and Nuka world is the other. Might be a third but I can't recall right now.

Will this mod ever work with all of the dlc?

I normally don't comment on mods as I feel I have no place doing so since I don't know anything about them other then that they can make good things happen in games. But I found a problem with this one that mad me sad and took forever for me to figure out how to get it to work. I use a mod manager and I also got a conflict detector so that I know what mods don't work with others so that I can get rid of ones that don't work/I don't really need. Problem with this mod that I found is that it doesn't work with some of the dlc. I believe automatron is one of them and Nuka world is the other. Might be a third but I can't recall right now.

Odd... I have all the DLC installed myself and it seems to work just fine with me.

Has anyone noticed any conflicts? I can't seem to get the Jamaica Plains quest or the Sunshine Tidings quests to trigger. I could have explained away the Sunshine Tidings one as having been there before the mod was loaded, but I hadn't visited Jamaica Plains before at all.

Has anyone noticed any conflicts? I can't seem to get the Jamaica Plains quest or the Sunshine Tidings quests to trigger. I could have explained away the Sunshine Tidings one as having been there before the mod was loaded, but I hadn't visited Jamaica Plains before at all.

Clear them and fast travel back to them, thats how I got Kingsport and sunshine tidings to show up, I had cleared JP beforehand so I don't know if thats why they arent there for you.

I'm unsure if this is a bug or just another random quirk of Fallout 4's extremely broken NPC AI movement system, but:

Once I took the quest "Lurking In The Dark" by talking to Don Hewitt, I turned around and the Roaming Deathclaw had spawned in directly behind me. As in, it was inside the settlement bounds of Sommerville Place. I presume this wasn't intentional, since the quest wants me to "Return to Sommerville Place" after dealing with him.

---

Also I simply could NOT get Twisted Minds to trigger. I went in and out of the Dugout Inn several times, and tried starting the quest (startquest) and advancing the quest (setstage) many times with no results. In fact, the game seems to be resisting the "setstage" command, since after using it and checking with the "getstage" command, the quest's stage is always still 0.

I even tried pulling Brooke into the inn manually using the "moveto" command in the hopes that the starting scene would trigger, but no luck.

I peeked at the quest a bit using FO4Edit and I see that it references Pickman a bit. I've long since completed the Pickman Gallery quest and killed Pickman, but I don't know if that is the issue here or not, since the quest just refuses to start at all. :L

*Want some advice? I've found that Fallout 4's scene system is UNGODLY broken, particularly for scenes that don't involve the player. They're absurdly buggy and prone to breaking for no goddamn reason, and I would HIGHLY advise avoiding using them as the starting point for quests. :X

Found a bug with Twisted Minds (yes, another one). When inside Dunwhich Borers, after having Brooke cut you to advance, she just sort of... Stands there. And nothing happens. She says all that stuff in Latin, decides to play Top Chef with your tits as the cutting board, then nothing. I stood there for about thirty seconds before looking away to break off the conversation before turning to face her again, with no talk prompt. If it helps I did not have any mods that alter the Dunwhich Borers interior mine cells, but I did have Brooke in alternative armor (Apal's Leotard) that I give all of my companions so they don't get knocked down immediately. Tried reloading with her having her old armor on, still the same problem. Dunno what's causing it.

Well I finished everything i could, despite having issues with the quests progressing and being unable to find the Jamaica Plains quest.

Would like more interaction with the main quest, as it feels really awkward hanging out with some BoS troopers when I've shot down their dumb little clubhouse and also listening to the doctor in Diamond City talk about having been in the Institute and missing their equipment when I'm the director.

Well I finished everything i could, despite having issues with the quests progressing and being unable to find the Jamaica Plains quest.

Would like more interaction with the main quest, as it feels really awkward hanging out with some BoS troopers when I've shot down their dumb little clubhouse and also listening to the doctor in Diamond City talk about having been in the Institute and missing their equipment when I'm the director.

I could look into that, but that would result in a load of extra stuff I have to implement. It sounds easy to say "Dr. Faraday could be given additional equipment if you're the director of the Institute", but it would result in a lot of work. For now, this is as good as it gets, but I might look into it in the near future. At the very least have the main quest result in differing dialogue.

hey all I have been to two places and no quest started the two places I have been are (salem museum of witchcraft there was only a deathclaw no one there) (sunshine tidings co-op) again no one there why ?

For Salem the location listed is a bit... misleading. Talk to the african woman sitting in front of the ruined house across the street from the front entrance to the Salem Witch Museum.

I haven't done Sunshine Tidings Co-Op yet so I can't help ya there, but in general I've had a lot of issues with NPCs not being moved out of their holding cells to start the quests from this mod, so idk.

hey all I have been to two places and no quest started the two places I have been are (salem museum of witchcraft there was only a deathclaw no one there) (sunshine tidings co-op) again no one there why ?

For Salem the location listed is a bit... misleading. Talk to the african woman sitting in front of the ruined house across the street from the front entrance to the Salem Witch Museum.

I haven't done Sunshine Tidings Co-Op yet so I can't help ya there, but in general I've had a lot of issues with NPCs not being moved out of their holding cells to start the quests from this mod, so idk.

Sunshine Tidings Co-Op should trigger once you've secured the settlement, leave the area and come back later on.

Odd... I have all the DLC installed myself and it seems to work just fine with me.

Part of the problem, according to FO4Edit 3.2 seems to lay in the Commonewealth worldspace part of the mod. I get red on DLCRobot.esm and DLCCoast.esm when it comes to ICON - Map Image.

Now that I'm looking more in depth on it It seems there's also a conflict with  quest. 0005DEE4 Min01 Sanctuary, 000AE51C BoS301 Liberty Reprimed, 000B9F9D BoS302 Blind Betrayal, and 000BBD94 COMCodsworth Codsworth Companion Dialogue. For these ones DLCNukaWorld.esm is red along with Record Flags partial form and VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter. DansesWearableHolotags_v-1-2.esp is also red though I believe that's more a problem for the creator of that mod to know about.  There are other reds but I can't copy and past them and to type them all up would kill my hands as there's a long list.

Now maybe the problem is on my end and I've just installed the mods wrong. I am using the Nexus mod manager and maybe that's causing the conflicts. But I wanted to bring this to attention and see if anyone else is getting any problems with it as well.

My game is full updated, I have all dlc, and I used FO4Edit 3.2 to check for conflicts when I tried to load up the game with Boston Breeder mod along with the ones it needs and all I got was a black screen and my mouse spinning for a very long time.