1 hour ago, KristaLemon said:

Now that Four Play is in the game, does this mod trigger Four Play events?  I just got Fallout 4 (Yeah, I know).  It seems this mod was started before Four Play.

Sort of. In the WIP version it definitely does at several occasions... whenever there actually is sex... yeah, even I'm surprised how little of that there has been put in as of late.

2 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Sort of. In the WIP version it definitely does at several occasions... whenever there actually is sex... yeah, even I'm surprised how little of that there has been put in as of late.

Well, I'm downloading it and giving it a try.  I really enjoyed the quest mods in Fallout NV and Skryim.  Sex in Fallout is fun, but to have a story behind it is better, I'm looking forward to Boston Breeder.

Hello, first just say that this is a fantastic mod. Congratulations!

I have done quests from 1-8, 13 and 14, with just a bit of help of the console to get past some nasty bugs, but nothing that annoying (generally people that refuses to speak to you). The point is that i cannot start the Doctor on call quest, which is pretty annoying, as the doctor ignores me, and setstage bbm09 10 does not start the quest.

On a side note, the voice files blank are supposed to voice the actors? If they do, then i am doing something horribly wrong with them.

Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, Afganitia said:

Hello, first just say that this is a fantastic mod. Congratulations!

I have done quests from 1-8, 13 and 14, with just a bit of help of the console to get past some nasty bugs, but nothing that annoying (generally people that refuses to speak to you). The point is that i cannot start the Doctor on call quest, which is pretty annoying, as the doctor ignores me, and setstage bbm09 10 does not start the quest.

On a side note, the voice files blank are supposed to voice the actors? If they do, then i am doing something horribly wrong with them.

Thanks in advance.

i believe the voice files make it so the texts move along quickly. 

here is a pic of my toon with the  pregnancy mod.

right now I am trying to get the part where you capture the three people, but RSE"S combat surrender acts blocking your dialog.  the belly can get twice the size in the picture. depending on MCM menu settings, for family planning.

Anyway, I hear you are working on an update.  I believe dogs and supermuties sex are both working.

377160_20180130212552_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

BBM08 Caught in the Middle Bugs: Looks like the Supermutant choice is bugged. Megan does not follow me there. i have to use commands When i have to kill the deathclaws they are still friendly. After the quest Megan is not responsive in the Supermutant hideout (with the Deathclaw choice she returns to Jamaica plains.

On 25.2.2018 at 1:30 AM, genericlogin said:

I found that the Family Affairs quest breaks at the point where everyone is supposed to head back to Sunshine Tidings. Jean and Matthew go there, but Luna just stands in the church and refuses to move. Since she never returns to the house, the quest can't progress.

have you tried moving her to you via console command?

there seems to be a bug with mias face. she had the black face bug but unlike with other NPCs it didn't go away. So i tried using a looksmenu preset on her. After every save/fast travel her face is completely disorted, the exes mov elower, the mouth higherthe face becomes edgy, almost robot like. I ewnt back to an old save and made apreset of the original mia. Strange thing, on my char it looks good,on her only until the first fast travel. then her nose gets pointier, her eyes bigger,like she is staring at me, even her mouth gets smaller

AND a mod comflict: "Atomic Radio and Tales from the commonwealth" needs the greenhouse which gets replaced by Jades house

On 06/03/2018 at 11:45 AM, Arcturus7777 said:

jade is following me when i fast travel.  I can not talk to her, but I can change gear, and tell her to stay, but when i fast travel she will be there, but just sandbox and ignore what I am doing, if I walk off she stays.  anyone know how to get rid of her.

Yeah I'm having the exact same issue, did you end up finding a fix?

I have no idea why April is popping up at random for some people. I have never had it happen myself, nor can I find anything specific that's causing the issue. But right now I'm working on a complete rework of the quest which should hopefully go without the weird bug.

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

I have no idea why April is popping up at random for some people. I have never had it happen myself, nor can I find anything specific that's causing the issue. But right now I'm working on a complete rework of the quest which should hopefully go without the weird bug.

Now that you mention Piper/April...I remember there was an NPC outside of Pipers place..however shes only reading the paper, and whenever talked to she just has the standard reply of "What?" or something...thought i had to do something before she talked to me so.. (now I'm not sure if we are talking about the same one its been a good like..3 months since I touched Breeder)

Though this was a while ago and I don't know if there were any updates (seems like I have the current one "Breeder 1.2.1")

5 hours ago, BADshadow said:

Now that you mention Piper/April...I remember there was an NPC outside of Pipers place..however shes only reading the paper, and whenever talked to she just has the standard reply of "What?" or something...thought i had to do something before she talked to me so.. (now I'm not sure if we are talking about the same one its been a good like..3 months since I touched Breeder)

Though this was a while ago and I don't know if there were any updates (seems like I have the current one "Breeder 1.2.1")

The past 6 months everything has come to a bit of a halt because of my internship. On Patreon, there's a couple of new quests available already for those with early access. Once I'm done with the new Hornets quest, it'll all be uploaded here as well.

As to the woman standing outside Piper's house, try bringing Dogmeat. ;)