3 hours ago, NonDrake said:

Lore time!
In Fertile Breeder, the New Vegas progenitor of this mod, it is stated that basically the semen of Deathclaws or Geckos or whatever forms into eggs itself using nutrients (Deathclaw Breeders specifically require frequent 'feedings' of cumnutrient to ensure egg development. As for egg size? The mutation makes the female body (particularly the womb, stomach, pelvis, and genitals) extremely elastic, capable of stretching to horrendous (read; fucking awesome) sizes to carry whatever is in them to full term and deliver them healthily, including Bighorners, Centaurs, and Brahmin, and then just 'snap' right back. For most, the size isn't an issue as the mutation also causes the body to dump extreme amounts of pleasure-related neurotransmitters to make it easier and encourage repetitive action.

You could earn a degree by this time. ;)

Pepertje,

I'd just like to say I've really been enjoying this mod. Your writing is much better than what I've come to expect.

That said: In When The Cows Come Home, "It doesn't take long for the Brahmin to unload himself into Sarah, who quickly turns to an expression of contempt." Contempt? Do you maybe mean "content"? Because they're sort of two different things.

Maybe phrase it as "... who quickly gains an expression of content"?

Just sayin'.

4 hours ago, Aagje said:

Pepertje,

I'd just like to say I've really been enjoying this mod. Your writing is much better than what I've come to expect.

That said: In When The Cows Come Home, "It doesn't take long for the Brahmin to unload himself into Sarah, who quickly turns to an expression of contempt." Contempt? Do you maybe mean "content"? Because they're sort of two different things.

Just sayin'.

That is very likely a typo or a mixup. English isn't my native language, so sometimes these mistakes slip through. Thanks for the headsup, I'll fix it in the next release :)

20 hours ago, Aagje said:

Pepertje,

Just sayin'.

15 hours ago, pepertje said:

That is very likely a typo or a mixup. English isn't my native language, so sometimes these mistakes slip through. Thanks for the headsup, I'll fix it in the next release :)

Speaking of Brahmin, and I dont believe I got to "The Cows Come Home" soo.. But Brahmin are Cow (female)..having utters kinda hard to have a dick there...are you using or going to use Brahmiluff or Brahmiluff longhorn from Nuka-World in place of Bulls (Male)?

7 minutes ago, BADshadow said:

Speaking of Brahmin, and I dont believe I got to "The Cows Come Home" soo.. But Brahmin are Cow (female)..having utters kinda hard to have a dick there...are you using or going to use Brahmiluff or Brahmiluff longhorn from Nuka-World in place of Bulls (Male)?

I feel Brahmin are sort of hermaphroditical. Yes, they have udders... but a dick as well because of modding magic, probably. :p

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

Maybe a Brahmin's scrotum just looks like udders XD

I think that some people just keep their expectations through the roof when they should remain much more tempered. You're doing the best you can with what you have available to you. I haven't downloaded your mod yet because I'm waiting for FP support or animations in general. I keep hearing and seeing good things about it and really just can't wait.

Have you considered attempting a collab with Vader?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83411-vadermania-fp-animations-and-stuff-wip/

Your mod coupled with his seems like a match made in heaven...unless of course you're working on your own animations. I wish I had more time to learn the F4CK and these animation programs...the only program I can animate in is SFM and that doesn't translate to others from what I'm hearing.

On 11/28/2017 at 7:53 AM, heroscomeback said:

I think that some people just keep their expectations through the roof when they should remain much more tempered. You're doing the best you can with what you have available to you.

That's actually why I suggested Brahmilluff as a base for the "Bull". It looks more "Bull"ish, It's already made/available (through Nuka-world, which Pepertje already said that Nuka-world was going to be part of the mod) and probably easier to edit genital stuff on (sense it doesn't have utters to edit around). I was just making suggestions, though its obviously ultimately up to him on what goes in the mod and and I am thankful for his work regardless  :)

6 hours ago, BADshadow said:

That's actually why I suggested Brahmilluff as a base for the "Bull". It looks more "Bull"ish, It's already made/available (through Nuka-world, which Pepertje already said that Nuka-world was going to be part of the mod) and probably easier to edit genital stuff on (sense it doesn't have utters to edit around). I was just making suggestions, though its obviously ultimately up to him on what goes in the mod and and I am thankful for his work regardless  :)

Thing is that people would need Nuka World for me to use the model. Once I start working on the Nuka World plugin for Boston Breeder, I could easily use the Bramiluff model on any bulls.

8 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Yeah but he still wouldn't talk

For now, use the console command "SetStage BBM13 30" to start the combat phase with the raider. Use "SetStage BBM13 40" to advance to the part where you have to talk to Caesar again.

On 11/18/2017 at 9:47 AM, pepertje said:

I'll have a look as soon as possible.

From a lore standpoint, the IFHM was specifically tailored to hijack the female reproductive organs, meaning men wouldn't be able to undergo any changes associated with the IHFM.

I'll have a look as soon as possible. For now, try moving Jade using console, sometimes the pathfinding gets stuck.

I have plans for Nuka World involving a bunch of nonsensical funny quests and a certain Brotherhood Paladin as a new follower.

Just out of curiosity are you talking about dance it the one you introduced because if it's your you may want to fixe the following glitch

1 hour ago, Brycethebattlephionx said:

Just out of curiosity are you talking about dance it the one you introduced because if it's your you may want to fixe the following glitch

I am referring to April, the red haired Hornet girl. And if you're referring to the bugs in Hornets' Nest, I've looked into fixing those issues already :)

23 hours ago, command88+ said:

How exactly do i install the soundfiles? just download the zip and install it with NMM after the Boston Breeder main file?

Okay, think it worked. but where is Jade at florian hall?  found her via console command in diamond city but she won't talk to me

Look at the post above.

2 hours ago, protocolk said:

So do we have animations already? Im interested in this mod since the fist release but never downloadedbecaus eI dindt want to losecontente on a futuire update with animations.

As far as I'm aware, this mod won't have animations until Four-Play 1.0 is released and even maybe not then...who really knows?