I am receiving a crash at game boot with the new update F4 update (1.10.26). If it is similar to all the other mods crashing my game it is likely related to the Interface content in the mod. Depending on how the CK is fighting you it may be the same thing. The interface .swfs may need to be rebuilt.

Also, thank you for the mods Pepertje. Love the breeder content in the commonwealth and the Mojave.

EDIT: adjusting my Fallout4.ini to have "sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, INTERFACE\" in conjunction with archive invalidation in Fallout4Custom.ini ended the boot crash with Boston Breeder enabled. I have verified that my other Interface related mods that are actually loading are acting as expected with this change. I do not have a save to verify Boston Breeder with unfortunately.

EDIT 2: Figured I should add that I use Mod Organizer v2.0.7 and F4SE v0.6.00

Is it working? From the most recent edit it sounds like it is.

I am receiving a crash at game boot with the new update F4 update (1.10.26). If it is similar to all the other mods crashing my game it is likely related to the Interface content in the mod. Depending on how the CK is fighting you it may be the same thing. The interface .swfs may need to be rebuilt.

Also, thank you for the mods Pepertje. Love the breeder content in the commonwealth and the Mojave.

EDIT: adjusting my Fallout4.ini to have "sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, INTERFACE\" in conjunction with archive invalidation in Fallout4Custom.ini ended the boot crash with Boston Breeder enabled. I have verified that my other Interface related mods that are actually loading are acting as expected with this change. I do not have a save to verify Boston Breeder with unfortunately.

EDIT 2: Figured I should add that I use Mod Organizer v2.0.7 and F4SE v0.6.00

Is it working? From the most recent edit it sounds like it is.

Yes, the game is successfully loading with Boston Breeder.  It actually looks like it was another mod that was causing the crash.  I had failed to uncheck that one when I looked for all mods that added "Interface\" data.  I will edit out my previous post so it doesn't confuse anyone.

Again, love the mods.  Also, congrats on your mod successfully surviving another update : )

Hey man been trying and trying to move this into nmm. I can't seem to install it with NMM? I use the plus file sign to add the mod but it just gets stuck on building mod?

Honestly tried everything I can, this is the first file that i've run into this problem with. I simply can't get it to merge over into nmm so i can activate it. 

Talking about the Boston Breeder voices part 1 file

Hey man been trying and trying to move this into nmm. I can't seem to install it with NMM? I use the plus file sign to add the mod but it just gets stuck on building mod?

Honestly tried everything I can, this is the first file that i've run into this problem with. I simply can't get it to merge over into nmm so i can activate it.

I'll be sure to renovate all the voice files to a more compressed format, which should cut down on file size significantly. Stay tuned.

I'll be sure to renovate all the voice files to a more compressed format, which should cut down on file size significantly. Stay tuned.

Hey mate awesome quick response all g looking forward to getting this working. Actually got past that problem and it finally merged over into nmm.. now a new problem awaits me haha, Boston Breeder VOICES.part02.rar fails to install says it's corrupt when i try to activate it in nmm.

Althought i've redownloaded it a fresh new clean voices part 2 file still does the same thing unofrtuantely.

Sorry for typos am super high and heading to sleep soon. 

Woke up and still trying to get this voice file to work. Ended up downloading one of the merged files in this threat that someone posted, that one won't activate it. They all fail to install =/.

Yeah, 7zip is showing me that Data\sound\voice\Boston Breeder.esp\NPCMPickman\0001622A_1.lip has a data error. I think the download is bad? I can't extract the Voices pt. 2 zip, but pt 1 works just fine.

I also loaded the .zips into the NMM and attempted to install, but pt 2 didn't citing "a problem occurred during install". So, I think something in the download is corrupted or missing.

If you are using 7zip you should only need to select the first part and it should automatically do both parts, but it could be a corrupt of incomplete download doing it.

"automatically do both parts" ??? i highlight the first part and rightclick and choose to extrace to a folder and it only runs trough the highlighted archive and doesnt add the second part (used 7zip). Any proof or clearity please.

I have the same problem as UndulauntBlack, one file seems to be broken

I also tried downloading the archives multiple times now and still same problem.

Odd I use 7zip and that is the way I do multi part zip/rar, select the first one, right click and extract to directory, only time it does not work is if the files are not complete, even though the look like they are.

Let me check I had already unpacked and merged them both into one file, I will re download and see how it goes.

Just downloaded both files and put the in a working directory, selected the part1 file, and did right click extract to boston breeder voices, default directory it offered using that option, left it to it and everything seems to have been unzipped.

Re zipped it so, here you go give this a try ;

attachicon.gifBoston Breeder VOICES.7z

And yes file size does seem a bit small but as far as I can tell doing a quick check using the original rar files as a guide and opening each one and checking files and such it does seem complete.

Hey man using your download, I fail to install it everytime. I'm using nmm to install it, but it gets to about 40-50% unpacked in nmm and just becomes corrupt and says failed to install. Tried all the other downloads through this thread. I could get Voices part 2 working before, but then I couldn't get part 1 installed, so i finally installed part 1 after uninstalling part 2 to find part 2 won't install haha.!

Hey man using your download, I fail to install it everytime. I'm using nmm to install it, but it gets to about 40-50% unpacked in nmm and just becomes corrupt and says failed to install. Tried all the other downloads through this thread. I could get Voices part 2 working before, but then I couldn't get part 1 installed, so i finally installed part 1 after uninstalling part 2 to find part 2 won't install haha.!

Not a clue what the problem is, but can you unzip it manually?  If so do that then rezip it yourself and try adding that through nmm.

If that does not work it could be something with nmm itself, which I will be no help with as I do no use it, last time I used nmm was before they started using their version of virtual file install, so that would be what 2 or so years ago?

Hey mate awesome quick response all g looking forward to getting this working. Actually got past that problem and it finally merged over into nmm.. now a new problem awaits me haha, Boston Breeder VOICES.part02.rar fails to install says it's corrupt when i try to activate it in nmm.

Althought i've redownloaded it a fresh new clean voices part 2 file still does the same thing unofrtuantely.

Woke up and still trying to get this voice file to work. Ended up downloading one of the merged files in this threat that someone posted, that one won't activate it. They all fail to install =/.

Sorry if I missed any details but I believe the solution to that problem is that you have to merge the two voice packs into one and install the merged pack. Be aware that Voice 2 seems to disagree with 7zip though if I recall. Been a while since I installed this.

Not a clue what the problem is, but can you unzip it manually?  If so do that then rezip it yourself and try adding that through nmm.

If that does not work it could be something with nmm itself, which I will be no help with as I do no use it, last time I used nmm was before they started using their version of virtual file install, so that would be what 2 or so years ago?

Sorry if I missed any details but I believe the solution to that problem is that you have to merge the two voice packs into one and install the merged pack. Be aware that Voice 2 seems to disagree with 7zip though if I recall. Been a while since I installed this.

Haha i'm stupid aye, I was just impatient with it. It all installed but Brooke has no voice.. I haven't gone to the other ladies yet. But I installed the merged voicepack that was posted here. I couldn't fiigure out how to merge them together. Not entirley sure why Brooke hasn't gotten a voice though I'll have a look around and see if the other girls do.

Went to the Hornets Nest quest. The girl there has no voice either. Something must of went wrong with the install. Not sure what

Not a clue what the problem is, but can you unzip it manually? If so do that then rezip it yourself and try adding that through nmm.

Hey mate awesome quick response all g looking forward to getting this working. Actually got past that problem and it finally merged over into nmm.. now a new problem awaits me haha, Boston Breeder VOICES.part02.rar fails to install says it's corrupt when i try to activate it in nmm.

Haha i'm stupid aye, I was just impatient with it. It all installed but Brooke has no voice.. I haven't gone to the other ladies yet. But I installed the merged voicepack that was posted here. I couldn't fiigure out how to merge them together. Not entirley sure why Brooke hasn't gotten a voice though I'll have a look around and see if the other girls do.

Went to the Hornets Nest quest. The girl there has no voice either. Something must of went wrong with the install. Not sure what

The voices are as silent as the D in Django. Not having any files, however, will mess up the dialogue to the point where it becomes a neusance. Until there's something like Fuz Ro D'oh, this is the only alternative.

Not a clue what the problem is, but can you unzip it manually? If so do that then rezip it yourself and try adding that through nmm.

Hey mate awesome quick response all g looking forward to getting this working. Actually got past that problem and it finally merged over into nmm.. now a new problem awaits me haha, Boston Breeder VOICES.part02.rar fails to install says it's corrupt when i try to activate it in nmm.

The voices are as silent as the D in Django. Not having any files, however, will mess up the dialogue to the point where it becomes a neusance. Until there's something like Fuz Ro D'oh, this is the only alternative.

Wait.. so there is no voice acting? Hahahaha if thats the case the mod is working perfectly fine!!! I thought by dialogue it meant actual speech.. silly me. Thank you for the correction and your patience.

Is there any working voice ? cant finde  :s

As yet, there is no voicing in this mod. The voice files are empty. They have to be there thanks to the lack of a silent dialogue mod a la Fuz Ro D-oh. Without that measure, the game kinda has a fit and doesn't know what to do with unvoiced dialogue in terms of sound and animation.

Speaking of dialogue; I'm sorry of it is rude to ask but... is there a dialogue skip/advance (yet)? It's in the base game. I just ask because last time I had the mod installed it kind of took forever because I'd finish reading, and the game would sit there for a while longer.

Hay this is something o just thought of what if when you first go up to the Pridwin and talk to thair cheif doctor you could say that you have had sex with animals just a thought but it would be cool

The problem is that I would have to remove an existing line to put something in. Fallout 4's dialogue system requires that there are always 4 dialogue options, and having more is simply impossible.

But I might just change a line there ;)

Hay this is something o just thought of what if when you first go up to the Pridwin and talk to thair cheif doctor you could say that you have had sex with animals just a thought but it would be cool

The problem is that I would have to remove an existing line to put something in. Fallout 4's dialogue system requires that there are always 4 dialogue options, and having more is simply impossible.

But I might just change a line there ;)

I've seen mods get around that - Heather Casdin companion mod has a dialog option to bring up more dialog options.  Non-ideal, but it works.

So quick bit of trouble I had, I got the quest twisted minds, mind you haven't gotten the other quests yet, and I go see the witch hunter in diamond city, but when I go to talk to her nothing happens. No line of dialogue appears or anything.

Did this witch hunter talk to Vadim first?

So quick bit of trouble I had, I got the quest twisted minds, mind you haven't gotten the other quests yet, and I go see the witch hunter in diamond city, but when I go to talk to her nothing happens. No line of dialogue appears or anything.

Didn't realize at the time she needed to, so reloaded and let her do her thing.  They seemed to be talking but there was no voices and no lines of dialogue appearing.  Regardless I completed her questline.

Though I ran into another problem with the Womans best friend quest, dogmeat attacked the lady in diamond city and so I did what she told me to and went to go see caeser, though when I go up to him and hit E he just kinda stands there and nothing happens.

Didn't realize at the time she needed to, so reloaded and let her do her thing.  They seemed to be talking but there was no voices and no lines of dialogue appearing.  Regardless I completed her questline.

Though I ran into another problem with the Womans best friend quest, dogmeat attacked the lady in diamond city and so I did what she told me to and went to go see caeser, though when I go up to him and hit E he just kinda stands there and nothing happens.

There currently is no voice acting for Boston Breeder, the files included are simply blank voice files to set the length of the dialogue, no actual sound.

As for lines, do you have all subtitles turned on?

For Woman's Best Friend, there is a raider hiding behind a car, kill that guy and talk to Caesar again.

For Woman's Best Friend, there is a raider hiding behind a car, kill that guy and talk to Caesar again.

You might want to change him so that he is hostile, as the time I was there I thought he was the other guys bodyguard or something like that with him not being hostile on sight of me.