Hi! I haven't seen in the thread (may have missed), but are there dog animations for breeding available yet? It doesn't seem to indicate in the main sexlab thread either (but I may have missed in the long topic).

i am going to hazard a guess here, but i don't believe so yet, the author was waiting for a mod to come along to make the breeding part work for player character's. We now have something called family planning now if he can get that to work with this then we hopefully will get what this mod was so made for. Sorry can't be much more help than what i already know. Have to wait for the mod author to say what plans he has in store for this great mod.

As of yet, the only "animal" animations I'm aware of are for Super Mutants. Before I'm going to dive back into Boston Breeder, I'll need a bunch of animal animations. Not necessarily a rigid pregnancy system (although that would be amazing, I can technically build a dirty work around for that).

Although chances are this is going to sit by the wayside for a prolonged period if I happen across a certain fantasy RPG that released back in 2011.

Hi! I haven't seen in the thread (may have missed), but are there dog animations for breeding available yet? It doesn't seem to indicate in the main sexlab thread either (but I may have missed in the long topic).

i am going to hazard a guess here, but i don't believe so yet, the author was waiting for a mod to come along to make the breeding part work for player character's. We now have something called family planning now if he can get that to work with this then we hopefully will get what this mod was so made for. Sorry can't be much more help than what i already know. Have to wait for the mod author to say what plans he has in store for this great mod.

As of yet, the only "animal" animations I'm aware of are for Super Mutants. Before I'm going to dive back into Boston Breeder, I'll need a bunch of animal animations. Not necessarily a rigid pregnancy system (although that would be amazing, I can technically build a dirty work around for that).

Although chances are this is going to sit by the wayside for a prolonged period if I happen across a certain fantasy RPG that released back in 2011.

Ahh i see. Fair enough.

Any Chance of a 1.22 update since Leito has release a couple of super mutant animations, and Vinfammy has incorporated them into some of the other 4play based mods???

I can't make any promises, but chances are I'll be looking into it soon.

hello all how do you get jade in this fallout 4 mod anyone can help  thanks

You'll have to complete "Doctor on Call", head to Diamond City and talk to Dr. Faraday. After this quest, Wolfe will give you the quest which takes you to Jade.

On the mission, The Lost Children, while fighting the Raider leader, if the truck catches fire and explodes, it will damage Kimberly, making her hostile to me.

It's linked to the above, I believe. I've set the family's faction to allied with player. I'll upload a new version once I've made my way through the last of the reported bugs.

WHERE IS JADE IN FALLOUT 4

Hello everyone I have managed to get this mod to work anyone who can I get this to work you have to do is walk out of the museum of witchcraft after killing the alpha Death claw look to your right from the entrance of the museum of witchcraft to start the quest I have managed to find Jade but when looking for the next thing after you meet Jade that's when I cannot speak to Jade any further anyone why I do not know thank you anyone who can help

Hello everyone I have managed to get this mod to work anyone who can I get this to work you have to do is walk out of the museum of witchcraft after killing the alpha Death claw look to your right from the entrance of the museum of witchcraft to start the quest I have managed to find Jade but when looking for the next thing after you meet Jade that's when I cannot speak to Jade any further anyone why I do not know thank you anyone who can help

You have to follow her while she gets the things she needs. Once the quest itself is done, you can talk to her freely, otherwise you have to wait until the quest tells you to talk to her.

You have to follow her while she gets the things she needs. Once the quest itself is done, you can talk to her freely, otherwise you have to wait until the quest tells you to talk to her.

I have noticed that occationally she can get "hung up" in her actions, I had to try multiple times to get her to talk to the other group of npc's (raiders) right after the rescue. She would get so close then not do anything, so something may have cause a local issue - she effectively becomes distracted.

I just reloaded till the quest fired properly myself.

Excellent mode btw.

I have noticed that occationally she can get "hung up" in her actions, I had to try multiple times to get her to talk to the other group of npc's (raiders) right after the rescue. She would get so close then not do anything, so something may have cause a local issue - she effectively becomes distracted.

I just reloaded till the quest fired properly myself.

Excellent mode btw.

I personally haven't experienced any issues with Jade's first encounter. Sometimes bumping into her while sprinting or walking away from her will get her to proceed.

And thanks, always glad to hear people enjoy my work :D

Hey,

I'm having a bit of a problem with the "Woman's best friend" quest (BBM13)
I gotten the quest in Diamond City and I went to the place marked on my map
But I can click on Ceasar all I want and he does nothing, no dialog shows up whatsoever
Am I missing something for that, or is there a conflict between mods?
I don't have any of the DLC's, so

Hey,

But I can click on Ceasar all I want and he does nothing, no dialog shows up whatsoever

Did you already kill the raider skulking outside? Once you approach that guy, the quest should progress automatically. Otherwise, advance the stage by 10.

Hey,

Did you already kill the raider skulking outside? Once you approach that guy, the quest should progress automatically. Otherwise, advance the stage by 10.

Uhm no I didn't, he didn't show up as hostile, and I thought he was part of the quest or of the small village

I'll try to murder him anyways and see what happens

Alvast bedankt :)

Edit: yeah that worked, quest progressed to the next stage

If you're referring to the Fertile Breeder style breeding jobs, that's going to require a working pregnancy system.

Is the Family Planning mod Vinfamy has been working on track to be that pregnancy system? Or do you need more of an open framework sort of system?

Hello everyone and does anyone have a problem with the character doesn't go to the location the character to supposed be going to Aprils mother does does not seem to be going to the location of where April is I don't know whether it's a problem with this model or whether it is probably something else but is very damp me I keep on jumping backwards and forwards trying to get apples mother to move but she doesn't seem to be

If you're referring to the Fertile Breeder style breeding jobs, that's going to require a working pregnancy system.

Is the Family Planning mod Vinfamy has been working on track to be that pregnancy system? Or do you need more of an open framework sort of system?

and just how are you supposed to get the pregnancy system to work properly
and just how are you supposed to get the pregnancy system to work properly

if you are talking about vinfamy´s mod, fuck and get pregnant (% chance can be adjusted). since it tracks only a single pregrancy at once (cant be double pregnant like in vegas) it would work well if we already had a creature framework. sadly with the exception of supermutants there is no animations yet :(

OMG !

Please, put quest markets, and quests triggers... it was an hell to find all the quests in new vegas..

Markets? This quest mod is free :P

And this one is for Fallout 4, not New Vegas.