Having a issue with voices part 1 . The main mod and voices part 2 install perfect;y fine. Part one will just not install after a few  tries even. 

You need to extract the part 1 and part 2 files with something like 7zip. Associate .rar files with that programme, then right click on the icon for part 1, and the extract menus should pop up.

oh ok thanks.

Having a issue with voices part 1 . The main mod and voices part 2 install perfect;y fine. Part one will just not install after a few  tries even. 

You need to extract the part 1 and part 2 files with something like 7zip. Associate .rar files with that programme, then right click on the icon for part 1, and the extract menus should pop up.

oh ok thanks.

No problem. Hope it works.

Well, i stayed there for a looong time, probably more than 30 minutes... And nothing. :(

I'd recommend if possible to try to recreate the bug, like by loading before you entered the Hall and see if it happens again. For bug confirmation and such.

If that fails to get the quest moving, use the console commands described in the OP under the bugs spoiler to advance the quest a stage, should get things going again.

Well, i stayed there for a looong time, probably more than 30 minutes... And nothing. :(

I'd recommend if possible to try to recreate the bug, like by loading before you entered the Hall and see if it happens again. For bug confirmation and such.

If that fails to get the quest moving, use the console commands described in the OP under the bugs spoiler to advance the quest a stage, should get things going again.

It's a single scene that continues, so even setting a stage wouldn't get it to continue. Tour best bet would be reloading a save before entering Florian Hall.

oh ok thanks.

No problem. Hope it works.

Thanks it certainly did.

I figured it would be fun to do a bit of a Q&A while I'm working on a bunch of other projects. If you have any questions, ask them in this Patreon post. It should be public, which means anyone gets to ask away.

For non-Patrons, I'll answer 1 question. For Patrons, I'll answer up to 3. But feel free to ask more, and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)

I have the problem of jade being bald.

And iwas wondering wat the name of the mod name is.

Jade being bald: you will have to download the assets from "Azar Ponytail Hairstyles"

And what do you mean by "And iwas wondering wat the name of the mod name is."? This mod is called Boston Breeder.

I love this mod, but I'm a bit disappointed that only one or two of the missions have the option for you to "take the burden" as it were. Is there any chance of you adding in the option of getting the jobs done yourself in the future?

If you're referring to the Fertile Breeder style breeding jobs, that's going to require a working pregnancy system.

Also, I wanted this to be more compatible with male characters as well. So shoehorning that in a lot of the time would kind of throw that off balance.

Once the sex framework gets better enhanced (and hopefully will allow for creature animations), I can start working on the captive scenarios which will see female characters thrown into the role of breeding slaves.

This has been a weird if entertaining mod so far. Thanks for making it. :)

Problem I've encountered: 

Lurking In The Dark: Sommerville Place - Reaper won't interact with Myrna once I get back to Somemrville Place. She just sits in her chair and won't wander around and they don't do anything together. Waiting doesn't make it happen either. And if I leave that's not much help as Reaper follows me. 

Stupid question: how do I start the 'lost children' quest? Museum of witchcraft is exacly the same as it was. Have I installed something wrong? Or are there any requirements I have to meet?

While standing in front of the main entrance, your back towards the door, there should be a woman in a pink dress to your right. Use VATS if you're looking for her. Her name's Sabine.

Hi! I haven't seen in the thread (may have missed), but are there dog animations for breeding available yet? It doesn't seem to indicate in the main sexlab thread either (but I may have missed in the long topic).

i am going to hazard a guess here, but i don't believe so yet, the author was waiting for a mod to come along to make the breeding part work for player character's. We now have something called family planning now if he can get that to work with this then we hopefully will get what this mod was so made for. Sorry can't be much more help than what i already know. Have to wait for the mod author to say what plans he has in store for this great mod.