Skimpy Scrap Harness (CHSBHCv2)

Trollbuttocks

Skimpy Scrap Harness

My first mod, just a simple harness to go alongside dwarven armor in terms of stats.

No bodyslider at the moment and the weightslider was thrown together pretty quick, but if there are any requests I'll probably consider it.

Any feedback is welcomed.

Instructions

~ Install all files to your Skyrim directory and overwrite if necessary.

OPTIONAL: To use a single larger size armor (with no bodyslide) go into Data\meshes\armor\scrapharness and replace "scrapharness_0.nif" and "scrapharness_1.nif" with the file simply named "scrapharness.nif" (no numbers).

~ Enable ScrapHarness.esp in your Skyrim launcher.

~ In the game, either craft the armor under the Dwarven category or open your console and type help "scrap harness" (with quotes)and then type player.additem "putIDofthearmorhere" (no quotes).

~ Enjoy!

Pics (single weight version)

SH_front_01.jpg

SH_side_01.jpg

SH_front_02.jpg

SH_side_02.jpg

ScrapHarness(weighted).7z

From me you get a feedback.  :)

first off Thank you, It is a miracle that anybody else is doing anything for CHSBHC.
It is for me the best body at all, even if others claim something else, it is me no matter!  ;) 
But one thing is of importance, the weighting of 0 - 100 should work, everything else like BodySlide, I do not need.

Oh yes, where are a few pictures and where in the game I find this outfit Or is it forge?

Edit: and cordially Welcome to LL.  :)

From me you get a feedback.  :)

first off Thank you, It is a miracle that anybody else is doing anything for CHSBHC.

It is for me the best body at all, even if others claim something else, it is me no matter!  ;) 

But one thing is of importance, the weighting of 0 - 100 should work, everything else like BodySlide, I do not need.

Oh yes, where are a few pictures and where in the game I find this outfit Or is it forge?

Edit: and cordially Welcome to LL.  :)

Hey Winny,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome  :)

I went ahead and threw together a quick weight slider in 3ds, so it's not perfect but there's no clipping at least. 

Also included in the package is the original larger mesh just in case anyone wants to use a single weight with a bigger chest (the new slider uses CHSBHCv1 since I didn't have the smaller body for v2 :-/ ).

For now I'll most likely move onto a different project, but if there is enough interest I would probably work on this one a bit more.

Again, thank you so much for the feedback and greetings.  :D

---snip---

Hey Winny,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome  :)

I went ahead and threw together a quick weight slider in 3ds, so it's not perfect but there's no clipping at least. 

Also included in the package is the original larger mesh just in case anyone wants to use a single weight with a bigger chest (the new slider uses CHSBHCv1 since I didn't have the smaller body for v2 :-/ ).

For now I'll most likely move onto a different project, but if there is enough interest I would probably work on this one a bit more.

Again, thank you so much for the feedback and greetings.  :D

The CHSBHC is my life and I am disappointed that no one more for this body works.  :( 

It would mean a lot to me if you can still convert some outfits.  ;)

But only if it allows your time and if you like, an old man to make a joy.  :)

The CHSBHC is my life and I am disappointed that no one more for this body works.  :( 

It would mean a lot to me if you can still convert some outfits.  ;)

But only if it allows your time and if you like, an old man to make a joy.  :)

I'm glad there's still some people out there who enjoy CHSBHC.  :shy: Personally it's the only body I've ever really used for the past several years and I've even made some low-quality single-weight conversion for it, but I've never actually done a "real" conversion.  :-/

Right now I'm currently working on some other non-Skyrim projects, but if I ever get around to it I'll see if I can whip up a conversion or maybe even a new outfit.  ;)

Archived