(help) designing a meshe : special dress

Delzaron

Hi

I wish to design a special dress : the idea is to mix in one dress an hagraven like dress, and some falmer elements... the all with a dominant of dark blue.

MaidenRaven :

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/57640-2-1409325816.jpg

- no feathers, only the dress.

Falmer bikini :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?

For the falmer elements on the neck, on the back (the wings), maybe on arms and legs...

How I can do that (simply, I'm not 3d developper) ?

Thanks in advance

Find a copy of each that share the same shape (either cbbe or uunp).

Step 1: Load one nif (outfit) into Outfit Studio as an outfit.

Step 2: load the second nif into Outfit Studio and check the box "keep existing shapes". - This will keep the first nif loaded and load the second nif as well.

Step 2a:Make any adjustments that are needed (like deleting duplicate bodies, or adjusting meshes to not clip into each other) then export the nif and give it a new name.

Step 3: Loaded the nif you just created in step 2a into Nifscope and adjust the dismemberment data to match the slot you plan on using (if you are replacing the body then set them all to slot 32).

Step 4: With the Slots all set and the shape created loaded back into outfit studio and check the weight painting (so that when moving in game nothing clips thru).

Step 5: Create a Bodyslide package that will generate both the 0 and 1 nifs for the shape and place those 2 nifs in the path your want them in.

Step 6: Add this item to your esp... make sure the armor and armor-addon have the correct slots to match the nif, if one of the original nif's had a ground file, use that at the ground file so if the armor this tossed it will not hang in the air.... yada yada yada (you know how to do the esp's).

Also make sure any and all textures the nif's point to are included in the package (should go without saying).

Screens shots of steps 1, 2, and 3... I was lazy and did not do steps 4, and 5 cause I'm lazy and this was an example...

post-321913-0-96813700-1486810416_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-66809700-1486810421_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-63887600-1486810426_thumb.jpg

Find a copy of each that share the same shape (either cbbe or uunp).

Step 1: Load one nif (outfit) into Outfit Studio as an outfit.

Step 2: load the second nif into Outfit Studio and check the box "keep existing shapes". - This will keep the first nif loaded and load the second nif as well.

Step 2a:Make any adjustments that are needed (like deleting duplicate bodies, or adjusting meshes to not clip into each other) then export the nif and give it a new name.

Step 3: Loaded the nif you just created in step 2a into Nifscope and adjust the dismemberment data to match the slot you plan on using (if you are replacing the body then set them all to slot 32).

Step 4: With the Slots all set and the shape created loaded back into outfit studio and check the weight painting (so that when moving in game nothing clips thru).

Step 5: Create a Bodyslide package that will generate both the 0 and 1 nifs for the shape and place those 2 nifs in the path your want them in.

Step 6: Add this item to your esp... make sure the armor and armor-addon have the correct slots to match the nif, if one of the original nif's had a ground file, use that at the ground file so if the armor this tossed it will not hang in the air.... yada yada yada (you know how to do the esp's).

Also make sure any and all textures the nif's point to are included in the package (should go without saying).

Screens shots of steps 1, 2, and 3... I was lazy and did not do steps 4, and 5 cause I'm lazy and this was an example...

attachicon.gifCombining Meshes via Bodyslide (step 1).jpg

attachicon.gifCombining Meshes via Bodyslide (step 2).jpg

attachicon.gifCombining Meshes via Bodyslide (step 3).jpg

What is outfit studio ?

Hum... I don't understand eveything... but maybe it will be enough for a trial. Thanks.

Outfit Studio - Part of Bodyslide. - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68941-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-and-outfit-studio/

Wiki Page with Tutorials - https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki

I list BS/OS as one of the main tools to use for a beth game.

1. xedit (to clean up shit after you use beth's ck)

2. nifscope (just cause)

3. BS/OS

4. CK (only if you have to... remember to use xedit to clean up the esp/esm after creation in CK)

5. KGTools - Mesh Rigger, Pose Convert, etc.... toolset made by one of LL's members handles FO3, FNV, Oblivion, and Skyrim Meshes... was never updated to work with FO4 and may or may not work with SSE meshes.

6. Paint.net, Photoshop, or Gimp - for texture editing (each of those 3 programs have there uses).

7. Blender, Maya, and/or Max (listed lower down as it is more technical in involvement).

Archived