Ok, there seems to be some sort of issue here, because even with a nearly completely clean install, I'm still having the loading issue:

1. Created a new profile, activated Alternative Start mod.

2. Copied over completely new .ini files set to Ultra-High.

3. Made edits to my SkyrimPrefs.ini to make my ENB (Unbleak) work properly:

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1
bShadowsOnGrass=1
iMaxAnisotropy=0
bFXAAEnabled=0
iMultiSample=0
4. Started new game, created preset character, saved and quit.
5. Installed Immersive First Person, and this preset, with Head Turning and Battle Only Autoturn.
6. Loaded game, pressed F to go into first person, saved and quit game.
7. Loaded game, camera is now behind the characters head.

Ok, there seems to be some sort of issue here, because even with a nearly completely clean install, I'm still having the loading issue:

That's the kind of information I needed then. I really appreciate you taking that time... This is probably an IFPV limitation but I'll see what I can do. Would you mind trying with a default IFPV configuration? No need to do all the steps again.

soo im just wondering why you have vanila archery disabled ? is there an way to get it working that i dont know about ?

I have vanilla archery disabled because IFPV's archery camera is more advanced and is nicer than vanilla in most cases. I can make an option that will have that disabled.. I take it you want to use Archery Gameplay Overhaul?

You can make the edit very easily for the time being... add a line "disable" without quotes at the end of the {ArrowCam} section in the ini I provided.

Like this: sublime_text_2017-02-20_18-58-37.png

That's the kind of information I needed then. I really appreciate you taking that time... This is probably an IFPV limitation but I'll see what I can do. Would you mind trying with a default IFPV configuration? No need to do all the steps again.

Ok, so I disabled your plugin settings file, and used the default one that came with version 3.4 of IFPV. I loaded the save I made previously, still got the issue. Saved, quit game, and reloaded, still an issue.

I am using Mod Organizer, and have it set so that saves are stored with profiles, not in the My Games folder. I don't know if this is relevant but it might be.

Ok, so I disabled your plugin settings file, and used the default one that came with version 3.4 of IFPV. I loaded the save I made previously, still got the issue. Saved, quit game, and reloaded, still an issue.

I am using Mod Organizer, and have it set so that saves are stored with profiles, not in the My Games folder. I don't know if this is relevant but it might be.

Seems to me it's in the original INI of IFPV somewhere which is what I based my config off of... that or it's something not in the INI and in the IFPV SKSE plugin itself. If it is I can't do anything.. my mod is just a config. I'll take a look later and see if I can do anything.

Seems to me it's in the original INI of IFPV somewhere which is what I based my config off of... that or it's something not in the INI and in the IFPV SKSE plugin itself. If it is I can't do anything.. my mod is just a config. I'll take a look later and see if I can do anything.

A possible work around, that I was going to suggest anyway later, would be to have the plugin force itself into IFPV mode as often as it can. Essentially, making it so the game is constantly in first person mode.

soo im just wondering why you have vanila archery disabled ? is there an way to get it working that i dont know about ?

I have vanilla archery disabled because IFPV's archery camera is more advanced and is nicer than vanilla in most cases. I can make an option that will have that disabled.. I take it you want to use Archery Gameplay Overhaul?

You can make the edit very easily for the time being... add a line "disable" without quotes at the end of the {ArrowCam} section in the ini I provided.

Like this: sublime_text_2017-02-20_18-58-37.png

well i just removed disable on the vanila archery choice like i did on the original one. and no i dont use archery overhaul i think its just normal archery.

but does the tweaks here make archery work whitout having vanilla archery ?

well i just removed disable on the vanila archery choice like i did on the original one. and no i dont use archery overhaul i think its just normal archery.

but does the tweaks here make archery work whitout having vanilla archery ?

I forgot there was a Vanilla Archery line. Sorry. xD But the {ArrowCam} section is the custom arrow camera settings.. without it IFPV will use it's default camera settings that are used globally I believe. But I may have to do more tweaking. I haven't really tested that yet myself. I will let you know.

I seem to be having a few issues with this mod.

I used to use Enhanced Camera which worked nearly perfectly (aside from a few caveats) and decided to try this mod out. Firstly, I'm sure I properly uninstalled/deactivated EC, seeing as I use Mod Organizer. Secondly, this is my first time ever using both IFPV along with this plugin, which means these issues could lie in either (or be a conflict).

First of all, Blindfolds are not showing up when I switch over to first person, except if I start sex in first person, and it's kinda 'buggy'; as in, it doesn't really cover my view and most of it clips through my face. It seems to never show up at all outside of sex.

Also, it seems that I cannot change to first person once I start an animation that forces my camera to third person. Even if I do start that animation in first person, sometimes randomly (or there could be a pattern which I'm missing) it switches over to third person automatically.

Finally, related to my first bug somewhat, I seem to remain stuck in place unable to do anything after my character has sex with a blindfold on, even if I switch over to first person. The only way to fix it is to use the Wait function or to reload a previous save, as far as I'm aware.

First of all, Blindfolds are not showing up when I switch over to first person, except if I start sex in first person, and it's kinda 'buggy'; as in, it doesn't really cover my view and most of it clips through my face. It seems to never show up at all outside of sex.

If you had read my description you would see there's a hotkey to force Devious Devices to show outside of sex mode.

I probably should make an option in the FOMOD to make that the default view mode. But I usually like the option to have it toggled since moving around with blindfolds can get tiring after a while...

NUMPAD 6 on your keyboard will force the SexLab Special first person view at all times. NUMPAD 8 resets it to normal view.

Also, it seems that I cannot change to first person once I start an animation that forces my camera to third person. Even if I do start that animation in first person, sometimes randomly (or there could be a pattern which I'm missing) it switches over to third person automatically.

Did that not happen with Enhanced Camera? Curious, because that's a limitation of Skyrim as far as I'm aware. Certain SexLab animations, namely ones with props or objects along with the animations, will force the camera to stay in the mode it was when you started. So if you want the animation in third person you have to stay in third person before you start the animation, and vice versa for first person.

Finally, related to my first bug somewhat, I seem to remain stuck in place unable to do anything after my character has sex with a blindfold on, even if I switch over to first person. The only way to fix it is to use the Wait function or to reload a previous save, as far as I'm aware.

That cannot have anything to do with using my mod because Enhanced Camera and IFPV are SKSE plugin only mods... That sounds more like your save file is getting corrupted. Or the VM is being overloaded (basically you have too many script-heavy mods or certain mods you have are conflicting)

If you revert back to Enhanced Camera and you don't have that last issue, then it is a limitation of IFPV and I can't do anything about it. I did not code the plugin. My mod is only a configuration file for IFPV.

A possible work around, that I was going to suggest anyway later, would be to have the plugin force itself into IFPV mode as often as it can. Essentially, making it so the game is constantly in first person mode.

Unfortunately IFPV doesn't have the capability to do that. It's only hotkey based or activated by events like changing to first person mode, and sets values one-time... It needs to be or it would destroy the VM with the constant calls.

If you had read my description you would see there's a hotkey to force Devious Devices to show outside of sex mode.

I probably should make an option in the FOMOD to make that the default view mode. But I usually like the option to have it toggled since moving around with blindfolds can get tiring after a while...

NUMPAD 6 on your keyboard will force the SexLab Special first person view at all times. NUMPAD 8 resets it to normal view.

Did that not happen with Enhanced Camera? Curious, because that's a limitation of Skyrim as far as I'm aware. Certain SexLab animations, namely ones with props or objects along with the animations, will force the camera to stay in the mode it was when you started. So if you want the animation in third person you have to stay in third person before you start the animation, and vice versa for first person.

That cannot have anything to do with using my mod because Enhanced Camera and IFPV are SKSE plugin only mods... That sounds more like your save file is getting corrupted. Or the VM is being overloaded (basically you have too many script-heavy mods or certain mods you have are conflicting)

If you revert back to Enhanced Camera and you don't have that last issue, then it is a limitation of IFPV and I can't do anything about it. I did not code the plugin. My mod is only a configuration file for IFPV.

Sorry, I did indeed not read the entirety of the description, but I assumed they would show up by default considering how this seems to focus mostly on improving how sex works in first person, including when wearing bondage devices.

"Did that not happen with EC?"

No, it did not. It's even one of the main features of EC; you can freely switch between first and third person in any animation that would normally force you into third person with the vanilla camera, even SL animations.

"That cannot have anything to do with using my mod because Enhanced Camera and IFPV are SKSE plugin only mods"

Well, that literally never happened with EC. Something similar would happen however, which is that because DD+ has an toggleable option that makes you character not be able to do anything in third person whilst wearing a blindfold, you had to switch back to first person in order to carry on with your normal playthrough until you removed the device from yourself. I initially thought it would be the same with IFPV but I guess it's not. I don't see how it can be script lag as everything else is working perfectly fine (outside of exceptions like situations where there are tons of NPCs in an exterior, in which case it gets a bit laggy when it comes to SexLab and such).

Well, that literally never happened with EC. Something similar would happen however, which is that because DD+ has an toggleable option that makes you character not be able to do anything in third person whilst wearing a blindfold, you had to switch back to first person in order to carry on with your normal playthrough until you removed the device from yourself. I initially thought it would be the same with IFPV but I guess it's not. I don't see how it can be script lag as everything else is working perfectly fine (outside of exceptions like situations where there are tons of NPCs in an exterior, in which case it gets a bit laggy when it comes to SexLab and such).

You shouldn't be using DDI's options to enforce first person, because those will break my mod configuration. I guess I need to add recommended DDI settings to my mod description. Thank you so much for bringing that issue up. I forgot DDI's default settings are a bit enforcing on blindfolds. The way my DDI settings are I have no issues. I actually use the default recommended settings via Deviously Cursed Loot's automated "recommended DDI settings" toggle in its Miscellaneous tab. I guess I'll have to test DDI's different values and see what makes it break.

I'll have to keep EC in mind. Kind of useful, that is. I'm not sure if IFPV has the capability to move out of third/first person at will. My point was it's a limitation of IFPV not my config. Default IFPV has the same deal as my mod in that regard.

Unfortunately IFPV doesn't have the capability to do that. It's only hotkey based or activated by events like changing to first person mode, and sets values one-time... It needs to be or it would destroy the VM with the constant calls.

I was more thinking along the lines of: whenever you press a movement key or an attack key, IFPV switches on.

I was more thinking along the lines of: whenever you press a movement key or an attack key, IFPV switches on.

I'm not sure if IFPV's hotkey options can work alongside default Skyrim keys... They probably would conflict.. but I'd have to try. EDIT: In the documentation it states that with the bindkey command: "It is allowed to bind a key that is already being used by game (or mouse button), then both actions will happen."

So I guess it is possible.

I also did find out yesterday in the IFPV documentation that there is a setting you can use in any profile inside the config to set the values in the profile at set intervals in seconds.

I'm not sure if IFPV's hotkey options can work alongside default Skyrim keys... They probably would conflict.. but I'd have to try. EDIT: In the documentation it states that with the bindkey command: "It is allowed to bind a key that is already being used by game (or mouse button), then both actions will happen."

I also did find out yesterday in the IFPV documentation that there is a setting you can use in any profile inside the config to set the values in the profile at set intervals in seconds.

Ok, I managed to get this feature working as well, by simply adding the lines (bIsInIFPV!=true) and (bIsActive!=true) to [ToggleIFPV]. However, this causes some issues with the racemenu view, as my character's head is missing. If you have any ideas how to fix this, a separate profile perhaps, that would be appreciated.

Ok, I managed to get this feature working as well, by simply adding the lines (bIsInIFPV!=true) and (bIsActive!=true) to [ToggleIFPV]. However, this causes some issues with the racemenu view, as my character's head is missing. If you have any ideas how to fix this, a separate profile perhaps, that would be appreciated.

Can you post your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini. I still can't replicate your original issue, and considering you're having it with a fresh install there may be something I changed to fix.

Just a question: is IFPV support enabled in Devious Devices Integration MCM?

Can you post your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini. I still can't replicate your original issue, and considering you're having it with a fresh install there may be something I changed to fix.

Just a question: is IFPV support enabled in Devious Devices Integration MCM?

I'm not using Devious Devices in this test profile, also, I already posted my .ini files, check my previous posts:

No, I'm testing this mod out on a test profile, so I only have some mesh and texture mods installed.

Here is the tweaked file I used, as well as my .ini files (I had to rename them to .txt files to upload them).

No, I'm testing this mod out on a test profile, so I only have some mesh and texture mods installed.

Here is the tweaked file I used, as well as my .ini files (I had to rename them to .txt files to upload them).

Sorry. I forgot you did that. It is late for me. I will check this tomorrow.

Ok, I actually believe I got the tweaks I needed to make this work perfectly for me.

I added (bIsInIFPV!=true) and (bIsActive!=true) to the [ToggleIFPV] profile, to get around the loading issue I was having, and force my character into First Person constantly, as I wanted. I also used (bSitting!=true), so I can go into third person while sitting. I was originally planning to make it so I can only look at my character in the Race Menu, but that was having issues, so I used the sitting workaround instead.

Also, I added (bWeaponOut==true) to [ToggleHelmetCamOn], and (bWeaponOut==false) to [ToggleHelmetCamOff], so Helmet Cam is on while your weapons are drawn, as I think it is it easier to see in this mode. It also forces me to experience helmets and hoods as actual distractions, which is very cool.

I'm also using the turning tweaks you have already added to the FOMOD.

Thanks for all the help you were willing to give. I just wanted to share these tweaks and say how awesome it is in combat! I was testing out combat with the Dwarven Centurion Boss in qasmoke, with Mortal Enemies (a mod that makes dodging feasible), with nothing but some clothes and a quarterstaff, and it was the most epic fight I've ever had in Skyrim. I actually cringed when the thing swung around and my character's head got violently splattered against the wall.

Ok, I actually believe I got the tweaks I needed to make this work perfectly for me.

I added (bIsInIFPV!=true) and (bIsActive!=true) to the [ToggleIFPV] profile, to get around the loading issue I was having, and force my character into First Person constantly, as I wanted. I also used (bSitting!=true), so I can go into third person while sitting. I was originally planning to make it so I can only look at my character in the Race Menu, but that was having issues, so I used the sitting workaround instead.

Also, I added (bWeaponOut==true) to [ToggleHelmetCamOn], and (bWeaponOut==false) to [ToggleHelmetCamOff], so Helmet Cam is on while your weapons are drawn, as I think it is it easier to see in this mode. It also forces me to experience helmets and hoods as actual distractions, which is very cool.

I'm also using the turning tweaks you have already added to the FOMOD.

Thanks for all the help you were willing to give. I just wanted to share these tweaks and say how awesome it is in combat! I was testing out combat with the Dwarven Centurion Boss in qasmoke, with Mortal Enemies (a mod that makes dodging feasible), with nothing but some clothes and a quarterstaff, and it was the most epic fight I've ever had in Skyrim. I actually cringed when the thing swung around and my character's head got violently splattered against the wall.

Glad you found a good setup. ^^ Thanks for reporting your finds.

Hey XenoDrake,

I improved your ForceSLProfile profile. I can now toggle it on and off without reload the config. (See spoiler)

[ForceSLProfile]
+setnooverride iUnused6 1
-bindkey 0x66 0 "UnforceSLProfile"

[unforceSLProfile]
+setnooverride iUnused6 0
-bindkey 0x66 0 "ForceSLProfile"

{ForcedSLProfile}
(iUnused6==1)
+set fRotationFromHead 1
-return fRotationFromHead
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
-return fExtraRotationFromCamera
+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70
+set fRestrictAngleVertical 50
-return fRestrictAngleHorizontal
-return fRestrictAngleVertical
+set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0
+set fPositionOffsetVertical 0.5
+set fPositionOffsetDepth 0.2
-return fPositionOffsetHorizontal
-return fPositionOffsetVertical
-return fPositionOffsetDepth
+set bHeadtrack true
-return bHeadtrack
+set fNearClip 0.001
-return fNearClip

Hey XenoDrake,

I improved your ForceSLProfile profile. I can now toggle it on and off without reload the config. (See spoiler)

[ForceSLProfile]

+setnooverride iUnused6 1

-bindkey 0x66 0 "UnforceSLProfile"

[unforceSLProfile]

+setnooverride iUnused6 0

-bindkey 0x66 0 "ForceSLProfile"

{ForcedSLProfile}

(iUnused6==1)

+set fRotationFromHead 1

-return fRotationFromHead

+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1

-return fExtraRotationFromCamera

+set fRestrictAngleHorizontal 70

+set fRestrictAngleVertical 50

-return fRestrictAngleHorizontal

-return fRestrictAngleVertical

+set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0

+set fPositionOffsetVertical 0.5

+set fPositionOffsetDepth 0.2

-return fPositionOffsetHorizontal

-return fPositionOffsetVertical

-return fPositionOffsetDepth

+set bHeadtrack true

-return bHeadtrack

+set fNearClip 0.001

-return fNearClip

Oh wow. Thank you so much! I had ideas to make this possible, but I wasn't sure how to go about returning the values.. I didn't think to use an Unused variable as a condition. I'll add this to my script and add you as the creator in the script comments.