Animations won't stop

givemechance

I've been having the issue where pretty much every animation from sexlab and ZaZ animation pack won't start. Whenever I try and test them in the animation editor, neither the npcs or my character will do anything, they'll just keep doing whatever they were doing. 

Some animations work, for example being in the stocks from the prison overhaul mod, but none of the other animations seem to want to run. I've tried deleting and installing sexlab and all the other mods several times, and I've run FNIS many times, but it still isn't working.

I've recently noticed that when I try to initialize a scene it gives me the following error

FATAL - THREAD[0] AddActor(Whiterun Guard) - AddActor(Whiterun Guard) -- Failed to add actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias

The above error may be what is causing it, but I still have no idea how to.

I've read over so many different past threads and nothing has worked, I would be incredibly happy if someone would help me.

Archived