Questions about editing your characters face in Race menu

Uberdan

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I'm still new to this site 

So I've been screwing around with race menu for my character. And I just have a Question

What parts of the face sliders Should I edit if I want to Give my Female character More of A  Cute Look?

Kind of like How I see a lot of people do their female characters here. 

It very much so depends on your definition of cute, and what you want to be cute (I generally focus on the eyes). I tend to choose rounder eyes and make them a bit larger (1.1ish if I remember correctly), but people often go for more pointed eyes for the "sexy" look.

Face-wise, it depends on your preference, such as gaunt vs level vs rounded cheeks, and chin length I feel makes a difference.

It very much so depends on your definition of cute, and what you want to be cute (I generally focus on the eyes). I tend to choose rounder eyes and make them a bit larger (1.1ish if I remember correctly), but people often go for more pointed eyes for the "sexy" look.

Face-wise, it depends on your preference, such as gaunt vs level vs rounded cheeks, and chin length I feel makes a difference.

Thank's for your advice, I appreciate it :)

My Definition of Cute would pretty much be the same as yours, I guess a bit of an emphasis on the eyes can help a bit.

When It comes to face, I Think the more rounded cheeks would be a bit better. (what slider would I use to change that?)

So first of all, if using RaceMenu, I would recommend not customizing your character too much in the actual character creation menu, and either use console or a mod to customize once in Helgen Keep. There often seems to be problems with sliders otherwise.

Second, if you hadn't already found it, you'd want to modify the "Cheek Shape" slider under Face, and then possibly go to the vertex edit area if anything looks funny (i.e. jagged vertices) to smooth things out or to change anything you can't get looking right with sliders.

There are a lot of factors that determine the look your character has:

1. Faceshape: This one is edited in the "sculpt" tab or a few sliders in the "head" tab such as face height etc ...
  2. Facial features: such as eyes, mouth and nose
  3. Race: Some races are nicer to work with, the breton race is the easiest to create for.
  4. Make-up/features: the right make-up can make or break the look you're looking for. features such as freckles or scars can give a face a more interesting design.

you can create your very own thing or you can adapt something from someone else to your liking.

Look around and perhaps you may see seomthing you will like.

Archived